Finland shooting

kida

Eight people were killed at a school in Tuusula, Finland, near Helsinki. The victims were 7 students and the school's principal. Before the shooting the alleged perpetrator (who has not yet been identified) posted a video on YouTube describing his intended actions. The video and the user's site have been taken down.

The alleged shooter posted a rant online in which he called himself an "antisocial social darwinist" and said that he intended to "eliminate all who I see fit." As police confronted him at the school he turned the gun on himself. According to reports he is now in critical condition with no signs of brain activity.

This is a tragic incident. I was able to read what the alleged shooter posted online, and in part of it I noticed something peculiar. This quote:

"When my enemies will run and hide in fear when mentioning my name... When the gangsters of the corrupted governments have been shot in the streets... When the rule of idioracy and the democratic system has been replaced with justice... When intelligent people are finally free and rule the society instead of the idiocratic rule of majority... In that great day of deliverance, you will know what I want."

sounded remarkably like a quote from the move "Air Force One" where Gary Olman's character says

"When mother Russia becomes one great nation again, when the capitalists are dragged from the Kremlin and shot in the street, when our enemies run and hide in fear at the mention of our name and America BEGS our forgiveness on that great day of deliverance, you will know what I want."

Werbung:
Back