Fired for having on orange...

Werbung:
Got to love at will work states...where a law firm can fire 14 people because they wore orange...of course there is no rule against that...But who cares, they can fire you for anything...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/law-firm-fires-14-employees-wearing-orange-shirts-181404912.html[/quote]

We are reading one side of this. There was probably some reason that is just not known to us since the person who fired them had no comment.

What business fires someone who is an excellent worker? …None that I know of.

And what the hell are you doing going to work in a law firm wearing orange tee shirts? That does not sound very professional at all.

As long as it is not for an illegal reason, who cares? Why do liberals want so badly to control what businesses can do, and protect bad workers?

Employers operating in every state in the union are subject to considerable laws and regulations regarding the hiring and firing of employees. Not just those in non-right to work states. No doubt that is news to my lib buddy pockets. Wrongful termination is a huge area of the law and lawsuits by terminated employees are won with regularity costing employers millions.

The lib in this thread thinks an employer in a non-RTW state desires to fire all his/her employees. This of course is complete nonsense. How would an employer make a profit and keep their business afloat, if they fired all or some of their employees with regularity??? It is typical left wing tripe.

Employers operating in every state in the union are subject to considerable laws and regulations regarding the hiring and firing of employees. Not just those in non-right to work states. No doubt that is news to my lib buddy pockets. Wrongful termination is a huge area of the law and lawsuits by terminated employees are won with regularity costing employers millions.

The lib in this thread thinks an employer in a non-RTW state desires to fire all his/her employees. This of course is complete nonsense. How would an employer make a profit and keep their business afloat, if they fired all or some of their employees with regularity??? It is typical left wing tripe.

if these are all co-workers why would they need to need to dress alike to be able to identify one another at some afterwork kegger ? clearly more to this than meets the eye.

if these are all co-workers why would they need to need to dress alike to be able to identify one another at some afterwork kegger ? clearly more to this than meets the eye.

my sister works at a bank...they have blue Thursdays...because one day they all had on blue the same day...its a running joke....I guess they should all be fired for some sinister plot against the company. Better hope you never show up to work with to many people with the same color on, you could be fired.

Werbung:
my sister works at a bank...they have blue Thursdays...because one day they all had on blue the same day...its a running joke....I guess they should all be fired for some sinister plot against the company. Better hope you never show up to work with to many people with the same color on, you could be fired.

as you point out, its a KNOWN and running joke. orange and law firm does present a connotation that blue and bank does not. but more likely they needed to reduce headcount and didn't want to bother with justification paperwork. its difficult to imagine a law firm being able to absorb the loss of 30 people at once without impacting business.

as I said, more to this than meets the eye and I doubt we'll ever know the actual why.

Back