Florida makes hunting black kids legal so long as no wittness?

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
if this was a white kid shot by a black guy...the right would be all puffing up about it of course...but then again with there hard on for guns maybe they would just hope the story went away so as to not show the flaws in Florida gun laws...aka if not one can prove you where not threatened...you can shoot anyone you want..
so far basically what we have is...idiot mentally challenged ( my own guess) white guy thinks he is a cop, but is to stupid to be a real cop ( and I have seen some really dumb cops) is doing his rounds in his little gated community...when he comes up on what what he has been told in his little sheltered life...is a Niger...one of those darkies in my gated area I moved to keep them out.....man he has a hoodie on , must be strapped that gang banger...hidden behind the skittles and pop I am sure...is that a gun? no he is on a cell phone...I bet he broke into some homes here....I will call the cops....damn they said not do chase him....but I have a small dick and I want to feel like a Man....so I am going to run him down...crap he is running away and talking on his phone still...now he is screaming...BANG BANG...there that will solve that issue...and look no witness to how I stood my ground and protected myself from his skittles that he was going to hurt me with while he ran from me after I started chasing him at random...thank god for the KKK Cops in the area not charging me with anything....I get to keep my gun even! Man I hope no one hears the 911 call tapes, or finds out who he was talking to on the phone....

Werbung:
Back