Followup question that was not asked at today's Obama press conference

Little-Acorn

Today at his press conference, Obama said:

"As I said before, she <UN Ambassador Susan Rice> made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her. If Senator McCain and Senator Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me. And I'm happy to have that discussion with them. But for them to go after the U.N. ambassador who had nothing to do with Benghazi, and was simply making a presentation based on intelligence that she had received..."

Why did no reporter ask:

"Mr. President, if Susan Rice 'had nothing to do with Benghazi' as you just said, then why did you pick her to go on five different TV talk shows to "explain" it? Why did you avoid picking somebody who DID have something to do with it, who might have actual knowledge of what happened and why?"

Werbung:
Because she can remember her lines without a telepromptor and hasn't quite the same level of distane as the rest of this administration.

What a waste of time...he answered nothing and wasn't asked any questions that he couldn't answer with "it's under investigation". The press is as corrupt as he is.

Werbung:
Back