Food Network to Drop Paula Deen After 'Inappropriate' Comments

steveox

Put a fork in her, ’cause Paula Deen is done.

Food Network has announced that it “will not renew Paula Deen’s contract when it expires at the end of this month” in light of the TV personality’s recently exposed offensive comments.
The controversy stems from a deposition, reportedly held May 17, in a discrimination lawsuit by former Paula Deen Enterprises employee Lisa Jackson against Deen and her brother, Earl “Bubba” Hiers, per Huffington Post.

According to the report, Deen admitted to using the N-word and expressed a desire to have a southern style wedding with black waiters assuming the role of pre-Civil War-era “slaves.”
Deen was set to appear on Today this morning, but canceled her appearance. She later released a short apology video — it was quickly taken down, but you can still watch it here — in which she said, “I want to apologize to everybody for the wrong that I’ve done. I want to learn and grow from this. Inappropriate, hurtful language is totally, totally unacceptable.”

“I’ve made many mistakes along the way,” she continued. “But I beg you, my children, my team, my fans, my partners, I beg for your forgiveness.”

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/food-network-drop-paula-deen-inappropriate-comments-212557559.html

Paula Dean is an conservative Republican is why they banned her. Food Network is owned by NBC TV. Why you think Chris Mathews is still on MSNBC after his racist comments?

Werbung:
We all know there are many "role models" out there who get a free pass on all sorts of stuff, mainly because the stuff they are doing is not on the zero tolerance list. Some celebrities could rape, murder, and commit all manner of sexual offenses but the N word is just too much to accept even within the context of an apology for a long past use of the word.

We all have to remember that american politics and media coverage is like the editing on a reality tv show. anyone can be made to look real bad and anyone else can be made to look acceptable.

We all know there are many "role models" out there who get a free pass on all sorts of stuff, mainly because the stuff they are doing is not on the zero tolerance list. Some celebrities could rape, murder, and commit all manner of sexual offenses but the N word is just too much to accept even within the context of an apology for a long past use of the word.

We all have to remember that american politics and media coverage is like the editing on a reality tv show. anyone can be made to look real bad and anyone else can be made to look acceptable.

while many of her fans are not from the northeast her management is and they thrive on the appearance of political correctness.

Remember Harry Reid called Obama a light skinned negro? And nothing was done to him. But when Trent Lott does it hes forced to resign by the Democrats.

Werbung:
eric-holder-reverse-racism-a-ok-with-the-department-of-justicea.jpg

Back