For Sale: One "Slightly"-Used NeoCon-Carcass

Mr. Shaman

"....but take that same vile leviathan and suddenly strip away all its power and influence and capacity for wickedness, and watch it deflate like a wheezing circus tent, quickly turning into a trembling caricature of its former self, a tiny, elfin thing small enough to fit into a shoebox of panic and pathos and residual Godspit."
(Instructions: Copy of September 1930 version.)​

Werbung:
Bush_Reading_Upside_Down.jpg

"Once upon a time, long before the GOP plummeted to its current status as the Southern and Rural Older White Guy Party, it actually was home to a healthy subspecies known as the Republican moderate.

These moderates roamed the land, cutting deals with Democrats, winning statewide elections, and broadening the GOP's appeal. Pennsylvania alone was fertile turf for people like William Scranton, Richard Schweiker, John Heinz, Hugh Scott, and Arlen Specter. But now, of course, that era is over. Specter has quit the party one step ahead of his own extinction - yet another sign that the Republicans, in their self-defeating quest for ideological purity, have ceased to be a national party."​

From this I gather that you have no other identity worth having than that of your political party. Pretty pathetic. Not at all surprising.

What did I lose? I have everything in life I could possibly want. I didn't lose nuttin' honey.

I'm just a human being who did what it took to achieve in this society and world. I worked for it. I sacrificed for it. I have morals that didn't adversely affect my child. I didn't blame people from 200 years ago for whatever personal accomplishments I wasn't able to achieve. And I certainly didn't teach my child to think like that too. Pity doesn't evoke respect. You can't have both.

Whatever happiness I have has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with personal honor as a human being.

The issue in politics relative to race, is that you consider Obama's victory YOUR "accomplishment". Your posts tell a very simple story. You are merely another torch bearer to keep the past open as an excuse for not rising to the task as a human being. If his accomplishment is the only thing that you can measure your life with, then do it, but don't expect respect for it. You love so much to treat others on this board like they are still "living with Mommy and Daddy", ergo have childish ideologies, and can't see the forest for the trees that you are the poster child for that mentality. You think that you have a free ride to bash whites because of Obama, and that any retort from whites is "racism" whereas yours is not. Newsflash, it is. What you can't see is that there is no way that the black population is big enough to take on the rest of the population and make them pay for whatever you think you deserve by virtue of being black. You see yourself as black. I see myself as just another human being. You should try it.

LOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! That's O.K. because at least I know who my ancestors are, and don't have to assume like so very many who aren't like me, who don't even know who DADDY is.

Call me whatever name you want little boy. Because only children and well, you, care about being called a name. I care about living well. And I do, and there's nothing you can say or do about it, except stew, which is what you seem to do so well. I suspect that you have taught your children to do the same, and have condemned them to the life you have had. I hope it was what you want.

Werbung:
You run from the truth. Of course, if I had to live down your truth then I would be inclined to call other people Jr. high mentality names too. I don't. Again, living well makes one not concerned about names, Shaman. I don't think you will ever experience that, and the pathetic part about it is that you blame people like me, and never yourself, because you don't have the fortitude to accept it.

Back