For the Palinistas

Bunz

You know who you are. The folks around here whose hearts swell with joy when she winks, or talks about Joe the Plumber, and thier jaws tighten and thier fists clench when she is called names, or heaven for bid, her children are discussed in the media...this one is for you.

Bristol Palin's recent interview with Greta will be aired tonight at 10pm eastern, on of all places, FNC. I hope you tune in, because I will do my best to catch it as well. I wonder how much Bristol is being paid for this one?

There is a good number of Alaskans scratching thier heads over this one. If Sarah is so concerned about Bristol being left to grow up and raise her family and be with her Baby Daddy and his drug dealing Mom out of the view of the media.

(You can see a preview of the interview on the FNC front page)

Also, concerning that, Sherri Johnston(Levi's Mom) was back in court last Friday for a hearing concerning her upcoming trial over 6 felony drug charges where she is accused of selling pharmaceutical heroin. While up to this point, Sherri was using the public defenders office, on Friday she had Rex Butler who is a very prominent Alaska defense lawyer by her side.

http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/crime/story/689656.html

While if I were ever accused of a crime, I would get my own lawyer and lose a public defender ASAP. But this seems, well quite fishy to me and a overwhelming number of Alaskans agree.
How is it that someone who during her arraignment said she was in the process of a divorce, living on disability, and was about to lose her home, and couldnt afford a lawyer, can all of a sudden have one of the highest profile lawyers in the state. Someone who has referred to himself as Johnnie Cochran of Alaska.

I am not saying Sarah necessarily had anything to do with the lawyer situation, but under other circumstances, if Sherri Johnston was not who she is, I cant forsee this happening.

Werbung:
Bristol Palin's recent interview with Greta will be aired tonight at 10pm eastern, on of all places, FNC. I hope you tune in, because I will do my best to catch it as well. I wonder how much Bristol is being paid for this one?

Do you have facts that can prove that the Palin's get paid for their interviews?

Do people get paid to be in an interview? I did not think anyone got paid for it no matter who they were.

Its kind of strange that she would do an interview, I would not want my daughter doing it.

and how would Palin pay for this other ladies attorney? She is just a regular middle class person, unless she got paid for an interview, Idunno

BTW I dont think anyone's " hearts swell with joy when she winks" or cared if she talked about Joe the Plumber.

It was your frakin messiah that people were fainting over if you remember correctly

and this part " or heaven for bid, her children are discussed in the media "

Its when SNL said her husband was Fu@%ing the daughters that I got upset, or when her daughter was attacked for being a whore exc.

you know that unreasonable stuff that can not and would not ever be said about a dem. but is always said by them.

here is some real worship Julio all but kissed your messiah's twinkle toes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqK3...id_at_the_obama_r.php&feature=player_embedded

Do you have facts that can prove that the Palin's get paid for their interviews?

Well I havent seen the paycheck myself, but it was widely reported that Bristol got offered a quarter million bucks by people for the first pictures of the baby. I dont think Sarah Palin can take money for interviews by State law, but there is no rule about her family being paid for thier interiews.

I highly doubt that she would go on national TV for free.

Well I havent seen the paycheck myself, but it was widely reported that Bristol got offered a quarter million bucks by people for the first pictures of the baby. I dont think Sarah Palin can take money for interviews by State law, but there is no rule about her family being paid for thier interiews.

I highly doubt that she would go on national TV for free.

So you have no basis for your comments. That's what I thought.

Do people get paid to be in an interview? I did not think anyone got paid for it no matter who they were.
Some certainly do, especially if it is an exclusive interview.
Its kind of strange that she would do an interview, I would not want my daughter doing it.
Yeah I agree, and for the life of me, I dont understand the motivation here.
and how would Palin pay for this other ladies attorney? She is just a regular middle class person, unless she got paid for an interview, Idunno
Read the last sentance of my original post.

I am not saying Sarah necessarily had anything to do with the lawyer situation, but under other circumstances, if Sherri Johnston was not who she is, I cant forsee this happening.

BTW I dont think anyone's " hearts swell with joy when she winks" or cared if she talked about Joe the Plumber.

It was your frakin messiah that people were fainting over if you remember correctly
I get a kick out of this whole back and forth we share. But the fact of the matter is that both candidates have supporters are probably more supportive or emotional than is healthy. I dont think posting youtube clips of those people proves anything.

Its when SNL said her husband was Fu@%ing the daughters that I got upset, or when her daughter was attacked for being a whore exc.

you know that unreasonable stuff that can not and would not ever be said about a dem. but is always said by them.
I certainly agree that SNL went way over the line, but your notion about not saying things about a Democrat isnt exactly fair, there were some pretty awful things said on SNL and other comedy shows about then First Lady Hillary Clinton, and Chelsea Clinton.

Yes I do, it was widely reported and I figured you of all people knew that. But here is a link, turns out People Magazine paid $300,000 for photos of Bristol's baby.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28424559/

It is also worthy to note, that an editor from People magazine is releasing tomorrow, a biography on Palin called TrailBlazer. While it is not authorized by Sarah herself, her parents and other family members have participated.
http://community.adn.com/adn/node/138050

I dont make comments without basis. I dont create threads that misleading or entirely fiction, such as that little gem you came up with about Obama and his supporters.

Yes I do, it was widely reported and I figured you of all people knew that. But here is a link, turns out People Magazine paid $300,000 for photos of Bristol's baby.

It is also worthy to note, that an editor from People magazine is releasing tomorrow, a biography on Palin called TrailBlazer. While it is not authorized by Sarah herself, her parents and other family members have participated.

I dont make comments without basis. I dont create threads that misleading or entirely fiction, such as that little gem you came up with about Obama and his supporters.

you and your "facts" lol

Kinda like lookin'-in-a-mirror, huh???

:rolleyes:

I've only seen tid bits about this film, but it appears that she only interviewed people in the appalachian states. Again, liberals continue to divide the country. This video is so bad that even the most liberal news paper; the Washington Post has negative reviews on it.

It's lookin' like Bristol Palin might be headed for the whipping-post....or, whatever comparable-punishment (to caning) that "moralists" use, when someone "forgets" their talking-pointshttp://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/02/17/abstinence-is-not-realistic-palins-daughter-says/.​

"Everyone should be abstinent . . . but it’s not realistic at all,” the 18-year-old told Fox’s Greta Van Susteren, adding that having sex as a teenager had become “more and more accepted now” among people her age."

:eek:

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....now, what do "conservatives" say???

"IT'S A DIRECT-RESULT OF POOR PARENTING!!!!!!" :mad:

It looks like information from Tabloids... Way to go with those sources... :D

The surprising thing is that you were asked to provide evidence of what anyone with half a brain would know had to be true. Of course she isn't going to give interviews, or allow her baby to be photographed for free! How amazing would it have been had she done so?

In the words of a now famous American politician, “is a f—-ing valuable thing, you just don’t give it away for nothing,”

Indeed, you don't.

The usual leftist suspects can't find much to knock Sarah Palin for, and they are terrified she might run for Prez in 2012. So they are smearing anything they can, anywhere near her, hoping that people will think badly of Sarah for what her daughter did.

Business as usual for the Left.

(Yawn)

The surprising thing is that you were asked to provide evidence of what anyone with half a brain would know had to be true. Of course she isn't going to give interviews, or allow her baby to be photographed for free! How amazing would it have been had she done so?

In the words of a now famous American politician, “is a f—-ing valuable thing, you just don’t give it away for nothing,”

Indeed, you don't.

so you are going to assume that gretta paid her to be interviewed because......??

and you are going to bad talk someone who asked for some sort of proof because...??

and your quote was by a flaming maggot liberal, why would you assume republicans or conservatives think like flaming maggot liberals??

Werbung:
I certainly agree that SNL went way over the line, but your notion about not saying things about a Democrat isnt exactly fair, there were some pretty awful things said on SNL and other comedy shows about then First Lady Hillary Clinton, and Chelsea Clinton.

Please show me any thing said by snl or out of the mouth of any conservative or republican that is even close to as bad as saying a man F&@%'s his daughters!

I bet you can not find more than 2 mean things said about the clinton daughter

she is ugly and the daughter of janet reno are the only two I know of

you are so bias that its actually kind of scary!

Back