Forget rifles, we have to ban hammers !

The conclusion that any reasonable, intelligent, and FAIR person would draw.
The fact that this latest killing spree against 20 young children has shocked the WORLD, and that EVERYONE with a heart has been shaken into reassessing what our addiction to guns is doing to this country.

You never felt bad about Trayvon Martin being killed, or about the Black teenager being killed by Dunn for playing his music too loud for Dunn's taste, or ANY of the killing that have been perpetrated by WHITE against Black teenagers.

Does that mean I should accuse you of being indifferent or (in these two cases listed above) JOYFUL and supportive of the killings?

Should I go back and bring home some of the insensitive comments you made in those two cases, or the insensitive comments that other made and that you applauded?

Hypocrisy is a nasty trait!

oh... so if the world is more concerned then its ok ?

As our own raphael norma has consistantly demonstrsted a concern for ALL gun violence by sharing a constant supply of political cartooning from our neighbors to the south your broad statement seems incorrect. that the mainstream press opted to keep it front and center suggests they share your bigotry is just a further indictment.

all these kids dying is bad. all of it.

Werbung:
Largely contributing to the spike was the unusual number of homicides that occurred during the early part of the year, when the city experienced unseasonable warmth.
Oh, that’s it of course!BAN THE SUN!!!!

In the first three months of the year, homicides ran about 60 percent ahead of the 2011 rate.So BAN THE FIRST THREE MONTHS OF THE YEAR TOO!!!
There, that wasn’t so hard, was it?
Nah. Too hard to do. Tighter regulations on assault rifles is much easier. I think you would agree with that.

Chicago reached “a tragic number” last week, according to Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy: Its homicide total for the year hit 500, the highest annual total since 2008.

What I want to know is HOW CAN THAT BE? Not only are criminals not allowed to own guns in Chicago, nobody else is either. Clearly they’re making this up. How can anybody be killed when guns, through careful and thorough “reasonable gun legislation”, have been made to automagically disappear?

Largely contributing to the spike was the unusual number of homicides that occurred during the early part of the year, when the city experienced unseasonable warmth.
Oh, that’s it of course!BAN THE SUN!!!!

In the first three months of the year, homicides ran about 60 percent ahead of the 2011 rate.So BAN THE FIRST THREE MONTHS OF THE YEAR TOO!!!
There, that wasn’t so hard, was it?

ban the sun. . love it

since more infringement has had the effect of increasing this violence perhaps its time we tried a different tack ?

I hope your wrong..but glad you have a sense of hunor..
You can tell how liberal or conservative you are yourself by what jokes or cartoons that you think are funny. Any time I look at something like that and wonder why I don't get the joke, I realize oh yeah, it's conservative. They don't think like I do. I wonder if middle of the roader's think all political jokes are funny or not funny.

Yeah....tighter regulations of guns on the law abiding...ignoring the Constitution again and limiting people's rights....that will work to limit gun violence...even though it has NEVER worked....sounds like a plan offered by liberals.

As a guy that shoots in what we call 3-gun competition.. I know that a magazine capacity is NOT going to change ANYTHING!!!
Some of us with training can do a mag switch or a weapons switch in less than 2 seconds. Some of our instructors/coaches used to put ‘dummy’ rounds in our M16 or M 4s which would simulate a jam and force us to change to a different weapon…normally a sidearm. Ammo amount has rarely been a decisive factor in a firefight. (Although carrying 2 times a basic load never hurt.) Controlled, precise, aimed fire is more important than the movie spread and pray images. It’s what you train with that makes the diff…And one other thing a lot of people don't know is that there are only TWO basic mag caps for an M16/M4 weapon system, a 30 rnd mag and a 20 rnd mag. A lot of guys I know,Like myself hated the 30 rnd mags because the springs would get worn out too early and the 20 rnd mags were more reliable.

You can tell how liberal or conservative you are yourself by what jokes or cartoons that you think are funny. Any time I look at something like that and wonder why I don't get the joke, I realize oh yeah, it's conservative. They don't think like I do. I wonder if middle of the roader's think all political jokes are funny or not funny.
A little like your post..mine are a little more sacastic than funny...

As a guy that shoots in what we call 3-gun competition.. I know that a magazine capacity is NOT going to change ANYTHING!!!
Some of us with training can do a mag switch or a weapons switch in less than 2 seconds. Some of our instructors/coaches used to put ‘dummy’ rounds in our M16 or M 4s which would simulate a jam and force us to change to a different weapon…normally a sidearm. Ammo amount has rarely been a decisive factor in a firefight. (Although carrying 2 times a basic load never hurt.) Controlled, precise, aimed fire is more important than the movie spread and pray images. It’s what you train with that makes the diff…And one other thing a lot of people don't know is that there are only TWO basic mag caps for an M16/M4 weapon system, a 30 rnd mag and a 20 rnd mag. A lot of guys I know,Like myself hated the 30 rnd mags because the springs would get worn out too early and the 20 rnd mags were more reliable.

I guess than you won't mind when the 30rnd mags are illegals, right?
And I am hoping (but I may be wrong) that such "gun masters" as yourself are not the ones who would be mass criminals? So, even if that reduction is a moot point for you, it may not be for everyone?

I guess than you won't mind when the 30rnd mags are illegals, right?
And I am hoping (but I may be wrong) that such "gun masters" as yourself are not the ones who would be mass criminals? So, even if that reduction is a moot point for you, it may not be for everyone?
You and I both know, if we give you guy's an inch, well you know the rest..only in good times will Americans let something like this happen, because then and only then will they not be paying attention....

When Americans are confronted by what they fear or perceives as fear i.e. the unknown he retreats to the things that give him peace and solace. He collapses upon himself into the comfort of what he knows and believes.

What I’ve deduced (yes Lag I can use fancy words) is that gun bans, confiscations or whatever have not happened during times of tribulations but during times of prosperity and peace. That’s only when they will work. Two examples, when Hitler came to power he promised that Germany would be prosperous, healthy and would avenge the humiliation of the Versailles Treaty and he did just that. Hitler was a monster beyond all compare but he was what others weren’t…a consummate, savvy politician and he knew what the people wanted and he delivered it to them. During the ’30s Germany prospered where other nations were drowning, including the United States. In return all he asked was for a little obedience, order and certain other things that were relatively minor (unless you were a Jew) and the people happily complied. One of those things was gun registration and eventually confiscation. The people thought Hey, life is good, I’m making money, prices are low so is crime and Germany is once a power player on the world stage what do I need a gun for? Germans weren’t afraid of the unknown.

The second? The 1994 Assault Weapons Ban. Same thing. Life was good, inflation was low, unemployment was low, GDP was up, the Berlin Wall was dust, the Soviet Union was history and the good times were rolling on Wall Street and Main Street. You want to take some guns? Ok, crime is down so we don’t need’em so go ahead, take em. Americans weren’t afraid of the unknown so they took them, but we’re going to put a time limit on it…just in case.

Think of comfort and protection in a simpler way. A child and his/her blanket. An inanimate object, a blanket, that gives protection and comfort to a child. Take one away and see what happens. We, as adults, know it doesn’t do anything for protection but to a child a blanket is life itself. It’s a constant, an anchor in a world that is constantly changing and that they don’t understand and are, consequently, frightened of. The blanket gives comfort and security in an otherwise terrifying world.
So do guns but on a higher intellectual plane but the logic is the same.

And this is where the Liberals have miscalculated but no less dangerous but more. They think guns are like blankets to a child. Yes that simple, remember, again we’re not dealing with MENSA members here. Yes, we’ll take them away and they’ll scream and cry but eventually they will accept it like they always do. Again, Man finds comfort in what he thinks will protect and serve him…i.e. guns…or swords, battleaxes, rocks or fire and he’ll use those things to protect his life, no different than a caveman. As I said before people are scared right now and Man who is scared runs to what he knows best to protect him and won’t give it up without a fight.
Man will not give up what he perceives will protect him willingly and you’ll take it only at determinate to your own well being…JUST ASK A CHILD...

You and I both know, if we give you guy's an inch, well you know the rest..only in good times will Americans let something like this happen, because then and only then will they not be paying attention....

63732_456778477715232_1346056734_n.jpg
580723_456778241048589_757805785_n.png

Werbung:

Well. . .it appears that the opposite has happened!
The founders gave you an inch, and you took a foot!

Keep your illusions. I keep my dream of a country that feels confident and safe enough in its own right to not feel the need of that fake security blanket that guns represent for relatively "sane" people, and the killing machine they represents for criminals and crazies!

Back