Forum Preferences-I don't get it?

Devil505

I have tried a few liberal forums, but find that after typing "I agree with you" & "Good Point" about 100 times...I get bored! :)
Does anyone here not find an adversarial debate format more enjoyable....ie prefers to discuss issues with people who view things differently than you?

Werbung:
I have tried a few liberal forums, but find that after typing "I agree with you" & "Good Point" about 100 times...I get bored! :)
Does anyone here not find an adversarial debate format more enjoyable....ie prefers to discuss issues with people who view things differently than you?

I agree with you.

I agree with you.
What did you mean by that snide remark!!
mad-047.gif

(just kidding) :)

Werbung:

I know a very good liberal forum, with some outstanding posters, but like you, find myself not too interested in being a cheerleader.

On the other hand, people here often spend a lot of their time simply trashing the other side.

I prefer a balanced forum, but there aren't many of those to be found.

I even tried a Communist forum, but they were so strident that balance and prudence was totally lacking.

Back