Four dead in Navy Yard shooting

steveox

WASHINGTON — The Navy reported several fatalities Monday morning following a shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, but would not confirm news reports that put the number killed at four.

The Navy Yard was placed on lockdown after multiple shots were fired inside a building on the base, the U.S. Navy said. At least 10 people were injured in the shooting, including eight civilians, one Washington Metro police officer and one base officer, D.C. Metro Police said. According to the Associated Press, four people were killed.

Ed Ziegler, director of public affairs for the Naval District of Washington, said two suspected shooters were pinned down inside the building. Ziegler said he did not know the condition of those suspects.

The Navy said shots were fired at the Naval Sea Systems Command Headquarters building on the base at 8:20 a.m., and a "shelter in place" order was issued for Navy Yard personnel

http://news.yahoo.com/shots-fired-at-washington-navy-yard--u-s--navy-confirms-130407614.html

Obama and the democrats cannot protect you. This also proves the NSA didn't prevent this. George W Bush protected us for 7 years after 9-11. Democrats solution is to take guns away from you. WAKE UP PEOPLE JOIN THE TEA PARTY! WE HAD ENOUGH! Its time to vote out the democrats . Ill bet yall the liberal mainstream press will blame guns instead of the person who commit this crime. Ill also predict liberals will call for more tougher gun restrictions

Werbung:
So...when one is upset with your employer, you take a gun to work and murder in cold blood, people you do not know.

Makes no sense at all.

The hatred that motivates some to kill, is beyond belief. Sick...very sick.

Gun restrictions don't work. What works is tougher sentencing and expand the death penalty works.and Chicago has the toughest gun laws on the books. And its the murder capital in the U.S. NYC is much safer than Chicago is because the cops are tough and they use racial profiling. That's why in NYC if youre black they random check you. Even you didn't do a thing they make you put hands on the hood on squad car and pating you down. If youre driving while black they pull you over and check you out. Chicago cops wont do that cause the Mayor is very liberal and they don't want cops harassing black people. The NYPD and the LAPD is the only two police depts using racial profiling And racial profiling cuts down crime. Lets face it criminals don't buy guns at gun shops, criminals aren't gonna pay a processing fee and criminals aren't going go though background checks. Criminals get guns from black markets and though gangs.

Texas that's why its soo importaint to get another Republican in the WH. So we can invade another middle eastern country just like what the Soviets did to Europe in the 60s.

It looks like the shooter is another mental case. He was paranoid, heard voices, had no American friends, drank heavily and recently became a Buddhist. He was also addicted to video war games.

It seems that is the same MO as all the other mass murderers.

It looks like the shooter is another mental case. He was paranoid, heard voices, had no American friends, drank heavily and recently became a Buddhist. He was also addicted to video war games.

It seems that is the same MO as all the other mass murderers.
I am not so sure. Considering the literally endless lies and scandals from this regime, I find it difficult to believe anything our government or the MSM says about this case.

I do know that Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri urged small-scale attacks inside the United States to "bleed America economically"...

The shooting at the Navy Yard sure seems to fit that threat.

Werbung:
I am not so sure. Considering the literally endless lies and scandals from this regime, I find it difficult to believe anything our government or the MSM says about this case.

I do know that Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri urged small-scale attacks inside the United States to "bleed America economically"...

The shooting at the Navy Yard sure seems to fit that threat.

What I posted are facts. Not government propaganda.

Back