Four more Soldiers murdered in AFGH.,Obama shoots baskets!

always

Yes, while our brave president shoots baskets with his czars , our brave American servicemen are murdered in AFGH. Do you possibly think he could delay his important basketball routine long enough to make a decision on what he is going to do about either "winning " or "surrendering". What do we have here a George Bush with a"prompter"? Now , he hides in Texas , snuggling up to H.W. Bush for cover. Old man Bush issued a written request that citizens not protest our fraglie president while he is in Texas . Seems we have two Liars ( Old Bush ,"read my lips ") and our current liar about everything , holding each other , isn,t that nice?, lol,lol
-
Yes, we have a dribbling idiot as our leader!, both are "bush league " , I'm sure!
While our Sons and Daughters die! He dribbles and shoots , no not at our enemy but a THREE POINTER! Folks , OBAMA is a HUGE NET LOSS for America!

"thhatts - aall- foks" ! lol,lo , must be that cheap prompter!

Werbung:
Yes, while our brave president shoots baskets with his czars , our brave American servicemen are murdered in AFGH. Do you possibly think he could delay his important basketball routine long enough to make a decision on what he is going to do about either "winning " or "surrendering". What do we have here a George Bush with a"prompter"? Now , he hides in Texas , snuggling up to H.W. Bush for cover. Old man Bush issued a written request that citizens not protest our fraglie president while he is in Texas . Seems we have two Liars ( Old Bush ,"read my lips ") and our current liar about everything , holding each other , isn,t that nice?, lol,lol
-
Yes, we have a dribbling idiot as our leader!, both are "bush league " , I'm sure!
While our Sons and Daughters die! He dribbles and shoots , no not at our enemy but a THREE POINTER! Folks , OBAMA is a HUGE NET LOSS for America!

The weird thing for me is that you don't mention in the same post that George was reading a first grade book while the country was under attack on 9/11 and he kept on reading, he also went running, biking, working on his ranch while thousands of our soldiers were killed in the Middle East.

How can you think that any one group is on our side? They're all owned by the people in power--which ain't us. I didn't get a bailout, did you? Who's in power? Follow the money.

Always doesn't mind looking really stupid. He was just desperate to think of something to bash the president over, his absurd claim was the best he could come up with. Of course it is factually correct to observe that all his other boo-hoo rants also fall in the absurd category.

Murder? Strange word to use when soldiers die as a result of enemy action.
But as others have pointed out, this is just an anti Obama rant.

I'm certain that there are real criticisms that could be directed towards Obama. I don't understand why you discredit your own position by offering nothing but emotionally charged B.S.

The weird thing for me is that you don't mention in the same post that George was reading a first grade book while the country was under attack on 9/11 and he kept on reading, he also went running, biking, working on his ranch while thousands of our soldiers were killed in the Middle East.

How can you think that any one group is on our side? They're all owned by the people in power--which ain't us. I didn't get a bailout, did you? Who's in power? Follow the money.

OMG...Mare, you must stop reading my mind...you pulled those words directly out of my mouth {cleaned them up and edited them quite a bit} but that was my first initial reaction upon reading one more of this posters ignorant/mindless smears against our president.

**warning** this poster starts topics without any brain activity_____flat lined brain function...SOME ONE PLEASE PULL THE PLUG ;)

OMG...Mare, you must stop reading my mind...you pulled those words directly out of my mouth {cleaned them up and edited them quite a bit} but that was my first initial reaction upon reading one more of this posters ignorant/mindless smears against our president.

**warning** this poster starts topics without any brain activity_____flat lined brain function...SOME ONE PLEASE PULL THE PLUG ;)

Or put a plug IN it.

Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER

Or put a plug IN it.

Hmmm, like an electrical 'PLUG', or a 'CORK', or another alternative kind :confused: LMAO Rarely have I felt the desire to want to crank someone up with a little electrical current but this waste of brain matter seems to be the perfect candidate!!! LMAO

I am waiting for any of the hard right posters to actually point out to Always how bad he makes them look.....

As with the mentality of the 'Gangsters/Hoodlums' and their love of the PIT-BULLS...I find that possibility to be rather uncommon/highly unlikely ;)

The good GOP party members seem to allow/let/feed/ignore/shy away from the insanity driven dribble that just falls out of ALWAYS mouth!

**warning** mental malfunction; no brain wave activity___flat lined brain function :eek:

Now if we could just get Always to put that on as her/his signature it would alleviate many a new member from falling into that 'rabbit hole' and reading the most recent 'blather' that ALWAYS is known for :rolleyes:

-

YOU MUST BE KIDDING TRYING TO MAKE THIS SOME TYPE OF AN ISSUE!:rolleyes:

How do ya feel about playing golf...:rolleyes:

Werbung:
YOU MUST BE KIDDING TRYING TO MAKE THIS SOME TYPE OF AN ISSUE!:rolleyes:

How do ya feel about playing golf...:rolleyes:

I've arrived at the conclusion that this poster {ALWAYS} must have awoken from a sever head injury {COMA for 8 years} because there is no other explanation for missing out on all of the plethora of political blunders/snafu's that have plagued the Republican party for the past 8 years of G.W.B. and company!!!

Back