1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Four years of race cards?

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Libsmasher, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

If obama gets elected, which now seems likely, the race cards will fly. The imbecile blowhard dem congressman John Lewis reacted to the long-overdue exposure (to the uninformed) of the Obama-Ayers connection by screeching that it is - you guessed it :D - "racist". That connection had NOTHING to do with "racism", but rather of leftwing domestic terrorism. (Aside: Ayers, who bombed both the US Capitol and pentagon, just like the 9-11 islamofascist mass murderers had planned, is called a "radical" by the lib media. But when someone bombs an abortion mill, the lib media talking heads suddenly remember the "T" word. :D) Get ready for four years of squeals of "Racism!" every time someone criticizes obama.

2. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Save your comments, Skippy. Bubbleheads like you and Sarah Palin have no idea what the atmoshpere was like, back then.

When a Generation is subject to politically-inspired extermination....due to an unnecessary War....ya' do what ya' gotta do.

What would (present-day) Gamers, Reality T.V. fans and Jesus Campers KNOW-about-it? :rolleyes:

Face it. There hasn't been a Generation that's been backed-into-a-corner....and, fought BACK....since.

The only conflict (presently), is....whether-or-not you can (legally) text-while-driving. :rolleyes:

When YOU get a notice, in the mail, that states..."Congratulations! You've qualified to Die For Your Country....whether you approve, or not!!"....THEN, you can decide what is...or, isn't.....acceptable. Presently.....you have no clue....just a big mouth....and, no point-of-reference (i.e. personal-experience).

3. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Everything is racist.

If you bring up franklin rains, thats racist, bill ayers is racist too. Its always been considered racist to bring up his rev or church, its racist to bring up the priest. If any one mentions actual people Obama spent time with its racist.

If you say you dont like his policy thats racist. There is no way to say I do not agree with this man without being racist. There is no way to say his ideas are horrible without his mindless zombies attacking you at the same time they are throwing bombs over at McCain and Palin I might add.

now I saw over the weekend its racist when Sarah Palin says hockey mom or joe six pack.

If he is elected he will never be held accountable for anything. What ever he does if someone dares to disagree they will be labeled racist.

Should make for an interesting 4 years :)

4. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

Are you attempting to justify destroying property and planting bombs? I am sure everyone has a "reason" for "why" they do something, but certainly feeling disenfranchised is not a valid excuse to blow up a building.

5. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Ya' call being a body-bag-resident a mere matter of disenfranchisement, huh?

6. vyo476

vyo476 Active Member

This point of view makes it easy to dismiss any criticisms of those who critique Obama, doesn't it?

Libsmasher, you pull your own "race card" whenever you feel like it, why do you bother complaining? Just ignore it if it annoys you so much.

7. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again

you cary about the race card, but all you do is pull the "liberal media" card evry time you possibly can. Same thing, you cant deal with facts, so you hide.

8. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

No, I don't pull race cards - ever. A "race card" is the misleading or false injection of race into an issue. I have never done that and never would.

9. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Give examples and prove your assertion, or be revealed as a liar. Not holding my breath. :)

10. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Yeah ... blah blah blah......... tell me all about how it was OK to launch terrorist bombing attacks. Since you leftwing wackos are always saying the US "deserved" the similar 9-11 islamofascist mass murders, at least nobody can call you inconsistent.

11. Dr.Who

Dr.Who Well-Known Member

The cards may fly. But while congress, and the American people are being manipulated China won't care at all about the "race card."

12. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Is your point that while the US is paralyzed spinning its wheels with race card PCism, china will be advancing its strategic interests?

13. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    umm you have cried liberal media in like 30 threads in the last few weeks, no one here has not read them.

14. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

You not answering the questions again.. shocking.

By your logic if I disagree with anything I am well within my rights to go blow something up to make a point.

I hope you remember that the next time an abortion clinic gets bombed, I will be anxiously awaiting your support of whoever did it.

15. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Saying that I cite the endless tricks of the lib media proves nothing. To show that I use a liberal media "card", analogous to the race card, you would have to show that I use the "liberal media card" in the same way cornered lib race hustlers use the race card as a fraudulent last refuge. All squared away now, Sparky? :D Good luck. :rolleyes: