Four years of race cards?

Libsmasher

If obama gets elected, which now seems likely, the race cards will fly. The imbecile blowhard dem congressman John Lewis reacted to the long-overdue exposure (to the uninformed) of the Obama-Ayers connection by screeching that it is - you guessed it :D - "racist". That connection had NOTHING to do with "racism", but rather of leftwing domestic terrorism. (Aside: Ayers, who bombed both the US Capitol and pentagon, just like the 9-11 islamofascist mass murderers had planned, is called a "radical" by the lib media. But when someone bombs an abortion mill, the lib media talking heads suddenly remember the "T" word. :D) Get ready for four years of squeals of "Racism!" every time someone criticizes obama.

Werbung:
(Aside: Ayers, who bombed both the US Capitol and pentagon, just like the 9-11 islamofascist mass murderers had planned, is called a "radical" by the lib media.
Save your comments, Skippy. Bubbleheads like you and Sarah Palin have no idea what the atmoshpere was like, back then.

When a Generation is subject to politically-inspired extermination....due to an unnecessary War....ya' do what ya' gotta do.

What would (present-day) Gamers, Reality T.V. fans and Jesus Campers KNOW-about-it? :rolleyes:

"The group is most famous for a campaign consisting of bombings, jailbreaks, and riots, from 1969 through the middle 1970s. The "Days of Rage", the group's first public demonstration on October 8, 1969, was a riot in Chicago coordinated with the trial of the Chicago Eight. In 1970 the group issued a "Declaration of a State of War" against the United States government, under the name "Weather Underground Organization" (WUO). The bombing attacks were mostly against government buildings, along with several banks. Most were preceded by communiqués that provided evacuation warnings, along with statements of the particular matter to which their attacks were allegedly responding. For the bombing of the United States Capitol on March 1, 1971, they issued a statement saying it was "in protest of the US invasion of Laos." For the bombing of The Pentagon on May 19, 1972, they stated it was "in retaliation for the US bombing raid in Hanoi." For the January 29, 1975 bombing of the Harry S Truman Building housing the United States Department of State, they stated it was "in response to escalation in Vietnam."

They largely disintegrated shortly after the US reached a peace accord in Vietnam in 1973 , which saw the general decline of the New Left."

"In 1960, nearly 50 percent of America’s population was under 18 years of age. This surplus of youth set the stage for a widespread revolt against the status quo: against previously upheld structures of racism, sexism and classism, against the violence of the Vietnam War and America’s interventions abroad. At college campuses throughout the country, anger against “the Establishment’s” practices turned to protest, both peaceful and violent."

Face it. There hasn't been a Generation that's been backed-into-a-corner....and, fought BACK....since.

The only conflict (presently), is....whether-or-not you can (legally) text-while-driving. :rolleyes:

"Two thousand people a day were being murdered in Vietnam in a terrorist war, an official terrorist war… This was what was going on in our names. So we tried to resist it, tried to fight it. Built a huge mass movement, built a huge organization, and still the war went on and escalated. And every day we didn’t stop the war, two thousand people would be killed. I don’t think what we did was extreme…. We didn’t cross lines that were completely unacceptable. I don’t think so. We destroyed property in a fairly restrained level, given what we were up against." - Bill Ayers

When YOU get a notice, in the mail, that states..."Congratulations! You've qualified to Die For Your Country....whether you approve, or not!!"....THEN, you can decide what is...or, isn't.....acceptable. Presently.....you have no clue....just a big mouth....and, no point-of-reference (i.e. personal-experience).

If obama gets elected, which now seems likely, the race cards will fly. The imbecile blowhard dem congressman John Lewis reacted to the long-overdue exposure (to the uninformed) of the Obama-Ayers connection by screeching that it is - you guessed it :D - "racist". That connection had NOTHING to do with "racism", but rather of leftwing domestic terrorism. (Aside: Ayers, who bombed both the US Capitol and pentagon, just like the 9-11 islamofascist mass murderers had planned, is called a "radical" by the lib media. But when someone bombs an abortion mill, the lib media talking heads suddenly remember the "T" word. :D) Get ready for four years of squeals of "Racism!" every time someone criticizes obama.

Everything is racist.

If you bring up franklin rains, thats racist, bill ayers is racist too. Its always been considered racist to bring up his rev or church, its racist to bring up the priest. If any one mentions actual people Obama spent time with its racist.

If you say you dont like his policy thats racist. There is no way to say I do not agree with this man without being racist. There is no way to say his ideas are horrible without his mindless zombies attacking you at the same time they are throwing bombs over at McCain and Palin I might add.

now I saw over the weekend its racist when Sarah Palin says hockey mom or joe six pack.

If he is elected he will never be held accountable for anything. What ever he does if someone dares to disagree they will be labeled racist.

Should make for an interesting 4 years :)

Save your comments, Skippy. Bubbleheads like you and Sarah Palin have no idea what the atmoshpere was like, back then.

When a Generation is subject to politically-inspired extermination....due to an unnecessary War....ya' do what ya' gotta do.

What would (present-day) Gamers, Reality T.V. fans and Jesus Campers KNOW-about-it? :rolleyes:

Face it. There hasn't been a Generation that's been backed-into-a-corner....and, fought BACK....since.

The only conflict (presently), is....whether-or-not you can (legally) text-while-driving. :rolleyes:

When YOU get a notice, in the mail, that states..."Congratulations! You've qualified to Die For Your Country....whether you approve, or not!!"....THEN, you can decide what is...or, isn't.....acceptable. Presently.....you have no clue....just a big mouth....and, no point-of-reference (i.e. personal-experience).

Are you attempting to justify destroying property and planting bombs? I am sure everyone has a "reason" for "why" they do something, but certainly feeling disenfranchised is not a valid excuse to blow up a building.

Are you attempting to justify destroying property and planting bombs? I am sure everyone has a "reason" for "why" they do something, but certainly feeling disenfranchised is not a valid excuse to blow up a building.
Ya' call being a body-bag-resident a mere matter of disenfranchisement, huh?

This point of view makes it easy to dismiss any criticisms of those who critique Obama, doesn't it?

Libsmasher, you pull your own "race card" whenever you feel like it, why do you bother complaining? Just ignore it if it annoys you so much.

you cary about the race card, but all you do is pull the "liberal media" card evry time you possibly can. Same thing, you cant deal with facts, so you hide.

This point of view makes it easy to dismiss any criticisms of those who critique Obama, doesn't it?

Libsmasher, you pull your own "race card" whenever you feel like it, why do you bother complaining? Just ignore it if it annoys you so much.

No, I don't pull race cards - ever. A "race card" is the misleading or false injection of race into an issue. I have never done that and never would.

Yeah ... blah blah blah......... tell me all about how it was OK to launch terrorist bombing attacks. Since you leftwing wackos are always saying the US "deserved" the similar 9-11 islamofascist mass murders, at least nobody can call you inconsistent.

The cards may fly. But while congress, and the American people are being manipulated China won't care at all about the "race card."

Is your point that while the US is paralyzed spinning its wheels with race card PCism, china will be advancing its strategic interests?

Ya' call being a body-bag-resident a mere matter of disenfranchisement, huh?

You not answering the questions again.. shocking.

By your logic if I disagree with anything I am well within my rights to go blow something up to make a point.

I hope you remember that the next time an abortion clinic gets bombed, I will be anxiously awaiting your support of whoever did it.

Werbung:
umm you have cried liberal media in like 30 threads in the last few weeks, no one here has not read them.

Saying that I cite the endless tricks of the lib media proves nothing. To show that I use a liberal media "card", analogous to the race card, you would have to show that I use the "liberal media card" in the same way cornered lib race hustlers use the race card as a fraudulent last refuge. All squared away now, Sparky? :D Good luck. :rolleyes:

Back