Four years of race cards?

As far as the race card, it's been here longer than most of us have been breathing. Going to be here long after we're gone. Why? Pretty much because if you can't find nothing else, you always have the skin tone to throw in. Is it right? Depends on who you are.

As for Obama, IMO, the GOP, was scared of him from the get go. Think back to anyone that they felt threatened by, or they thought would give them any type of trouble. Attack their family, pull their skeletons out, just pretty much smear them good. Remember MC Cain, Kerry. And they went after Obama from day one...Muslim, hangs with radicals, you know the rest. But why is it they are so quick to bring up Obama and Ayers, but not MC Cain and Liddy? Remember Liddy is the one who instructed the Branch Daividian "...if the A.T.F. attack you, shot them in the head remember they wear body armor..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/05/g-gordon-liddy-john-mccai_n_100134.html

If you're a racist there isn't anything anybody can say to change that.

But as for hanging around and being good friends with, a radical, people are going to believe what they want. Did Bill Ayers bomb buildings? Yes. Is he sorry for it? No. But also remember that the only people that died from Weathermen bombings, were three of their own. Also remember that he and his wife, when they resurfaced, his wife was the only one hit with a $1500 fine and three years probation. To my knowledge he was wasn't.

1980: Bernardine Dohrn and Bill Ayers resurface from the underground, pleading guilty to bail-jumping charges from a 1969 anti-war protest. Dohrn is fined $1,500 and given three years’ probation.

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/weatherunderground/movement.html

I guess the only thing to do is:

1. Wait to see if he's elected

2. See if people can find something else besides his race to nail him on.

SNAKE

Werbung:

As for Obama, IMO, the GOP, was scared of him from the get go. Think back to anyone that they felt threatened by, or they thought would give them any type of trouble. Attack their family, pull their skeletons out, just pretty much smear them good. Remember MC Cain, Kerry. And they went after Obama from day one...Muslim, hangs with radicals, you know the rest.

That is completely false. Obama has gotten a COMPLETE free pass with the liberal media, which never brought up all the despicable characters that have been the friends and associates and mentors of Obama. They finally had very brief wayyyyyyyy toned down reports on obama's racist pastor, only after it had obtained great currency in the alternate media and they were forced to deal with it. The CNN biography of obama completely whitewashed out all his criminal, racist, and marxist connections. The Ayers connection was ONLY brought up by the alternate media and McCain's ads - the lib media has never really dealt with it.

But why is it they are so quick to bring up Obama and Ayers, but not MC Cain and Liddy? Remember Liddy is the one who instructed the Branch Daividian "...if the A.T.F. attack you, shot them in the head remember they wear body armor..."

Is Liddy running for president? Noooooooo.........

If you're a racist there isn't anything anybody can say to change that.

That's not the point - the point is libs attempt to turn anybody and everybody they disagree with into "racists" and everything they don't like into "racist".

But as for hanging around and being good friends with, a radical, people are going to believe what they want. Did Bill Ayers bomb buildings? Yes. Is he sorry for it? No. But also remember that the only people that died from Weathermen bombings, were three of their own. Also remember that he and his wife, when they resurfaced, his wife was the only one hit with a $1500 fine and three years probation. To my knowledge he was wasn't.

You think it makes it OK to hang around someone who bombed the pentagon and the Capitol building just because he's too inept to make a good bomb ?? :rolleyes:

the point is libs attempt to turn anybody and everybody they disagree with into "racists" and everything they don't like into "racist".
You need to go one step further. Libs base "racism" on a person's skin or race. I don't give a darn what color you are as long as you don't try to force me to accept or respect cultural values that do not jive with mine. I have absolutely no moral obligation to respect someone who doesn't even know who the father of their kid is, and actually takes pride in it, or someone who kills their kid, buries them under the house, and then has a party. If it's your "culture", fine, just don't hold your breath waiting for me to respect you .The difference between whites and other races is that whites can condemn those of their own race for their criminal and immoral actions, but I don't see any other race ever speaking out against one of their own for similar actions. That's not pride. That's racism, based on skin.

That is completely false. Obama has gotten a COMPLETE free pass with the liberal media, which never brought up all the despicable characters that have been the friends and associates and mentors of Obama. They finally had very brief wayyyyyyyy toned down reports on obama's racist pastor, only after it had obtained great currency in the alternate media and they were forced to deal with it. The CNN biography of obama completely whitewashed out all his criminal, racist, and marxist connections. The Ayers connection was ONLY brought up by the alternate media and McCain's ads - the lib media has never really dealt with it.

I'd have to disagree with you on the free pass. I notice they make sure that Obama and Ayers are heard quite often. If what you say is true, it never would have. I guess you idea of toned down and mine differ. I guess another way I should have put it would Swift Boating. One the alternate media was the WSJ,:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122212856075765367.html

another would be the Washington Post:

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/2008/02/obamas_weatherman_connection.html

But if you want to bring the skeletons out, both parties have enough to populate New York and L.A. If you want to go by guilt by association then not one of Presidents should have been elected.

Is Liddy running for president? Noooooooo.........

Is Ayers, Farrakhan, or Wright running?

That's not the point - the point is libs attempt to turn anybody and everybody they disagree with into "racists" and everything they don't like into "racist".

Actually what the GOP has shown, is that their actions are ok...as long as some one else isn't doing it. Look at Slick Willy and how the GOP screamed about what he was doing. The same people years later busted with kids.
Is it right? No. Just better known as one set of rules for me another for you.
I would like to make something clear here. I'm one of those people who really doesn't buy into the "racist" deal, if you don't agree or you do agree is up to you. There are people that don't like Obama, but that's their first arguement, they feel they are being labeled racist. My question would be...Are you? If you're not, why worry about it, if you are that's you're choice. IMO, Obama is the lesser of two evils. You, me or anybody else, have no idea what he's going to do. No more than we know what MC Cain's going to do.

You think it makes it OK to hang around someone who bombed the pentagon and the Capitol building just because he's too inept to make a good bomb ?? :rolleyes:

No more right than buttering up an ex-FBI agent, telling him how much you admire him, while his telling Branch Daividian to shot for the head because they body armor.

SNAKE

I'd have to disagree with you on the free pass. I notice they make sure that Obama and Ayers are heard quite often. If what you say is true, it never would have. I guess you idea of toned down and mine differ. I guess another way I should have put it would Swift Boating. One the alternate media was the WSJ,:

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/2008/02/obamas_weatherman_connection.html

AHHH HA HA HA HA! :D I would agree that it's swiftboating - meaning telling the truth about lib politicians suppressed by their pals the lib media. The reason you've heard about it is because after McCain put it in his ads, the lib media rushed to obama's defense - otherwise, you never would have heard of it. You cite the wall street journal - that happens to be about the only large-circulation non-lib media entity in the US other than Fox and Rush. As for the washington post, that was a response to articles in the UK press which is very heterogeneous and not at all like the lib near-monopoly in the US, and also blog reports. It was the exact same thing as with Wright - once the non-lib media brings up the issue, THEN they'll speak up, and only in defense of their boy obama.

Actually what the GOP has shown, is that their actions are ok...as long as some one else isn't doing it. Look at Slick Willy and how the GOP screamed about what he was doing. The same people years later busted with kids

whaaattt??? :D

Is it right? No. Just better known as one set of rules for me another for you.
I would like to make something clear here. I'm one of those people who really doesn't buy into the "racist" deal, if you don't agree or you do agree is up to you. There are people that don't like Obama, but that's their first arguement, they feel they are being labeled racist. My question would be...Are you? If you're not, why worry about it, if you are that's you're choice.

Why I "worry" about it, is the same everyone worries about it - it's character assassination.

IMO, Obama is the lesser of two evils. You, me or anybody else, have no idea what he's going to do.

Uh nooooo....... Obama has said what he's going to do: raise taxes, abandon iraq, "talk" to the iranian islamofascists, and spend a trillion dollars on boondoggles.

Obama has gotten a COMPLETE free pass with the liberal media, which never brought up all the despicable characters that have been the friends and associates and mentors of Obama. They finally had very brief wayyyyyyyy toned down reports on obama's racist pastor, only after it had obtained great currency in the alternate media and they were forced to deal with it. The CNN biography of obama completely whitewashed out all his criminal, racist, and marxist connections. The Ayers connection was ONLY brought up by the alternate media and McCain's ads - the lib media has never really dealt with it.

So Smasher says that the lib media have given a pass to Obama and you quote two of the relatively few media sources that are not liberal as your proof? In case you have not noticed neither the WP nor the WSJ are liberal. They are shining stars in the world of media. Another few that are not liberal are IBD and of course Fox which goes too far the other way at times.

The pattern re lib media coverage of Obama's very questionable past is clear. First, dead silence by the lib media establishment. Then, an issue is surfaced by McCain or the foreign press or by investigative blogs. Finally, the lib media finds its tongue on the issue, but of course only to defend obama.

Werbung:
Back