Fox attacks Michelle Obama

Werbung:
Documenting the slander, smears and racist stereotypes the RW propaganda machine known as Fox News uses against Obama's wife:

More selective, and HIGHLY EDITED apologist non-sense from the Loony-left. Do you REALLY want me to have to rip this propagandizing POS apart, and embarass you, AGAIN, just like I did your last sorry attempt at this kind of garbage? Seriously Popeye, if this is the best you can come up with, you might as well resign yourself to the fact that McCain is GOING to be our next POTUS.

More selective, and HIGHLY EDITED apologist non-sense from the Loony-left. Do you REALLY want me to have to rip this propagandizing POS apart, and embarass you, AGAIN, just like I did your last sorry attempt at this kind of garbage? Seriously Popeye, if this is the best you can come up with, you might as well resign yourself to the fact that McCain is GOING to be our next POTUS.

I hate to tell you this, but based on history and every Election held ...the date shows Obama wins, McCain will have to beat a large amount of things that have never happened in modern elections to win. With out saying who is better or not...fact is that Obama is clearly the front runner to win in the end.

Its always possible you are right, but I would not bet on it. Every now and then the long shot does win, but its rare.

With the war, Economy, Bush's record Low Approval, and the % of people who say the US is going in the wrong Direction....the Republicans have little shot at winning...no matter who they had picked. It would most likey take some huge event or scandle for the Republicans to win again.

what did they say that was untrue?
sorry I forgot to care enough about what Faux News said about her, becuse I dont care about there opinions nore do I care about the First lady at all in my voting.

Now go back to your , he is a racist gay Muslim crack head who has people murdered rants....I know you just love to believe anything you read about them. Hell even when I lie about McCain, state its a lie...you still questioned if it realy was true ...thats just the kind of person you are....I like GlobalSecurity.org for news, you like the national Enquirer and Weekly World News

Werbung:
sorry I forgot to care enough about what Faux News said about her, becuse I dont care about there opinions nore do I care about the First lady at all in my voting.

Now go back to your , he is a racist gay Muslim crack head who has people murdered rants....I know you just love to believe anything you read about them. Hell even when I lie about McCain, state its a lie...you still questioned if it realy was true ...thats just the kind of person you are....I like GlobalSecurity.org for news, you like the national Enquirer and Weekly World News

um... ok well i did not forget to care to pay attention and nothing they said was a lie or wrong. some people care some people dont. The best part about people is we are all not the same. If you dont care then this is probably a thread you shouldnt bother to read?

I am glad you know what kind of person I am, I have still to figure it out.

Back