Fox News #1

Gipper

Saturday, January 09, 2010
Fox News More Profitable Than CNN, MSNBC, and Evening Newscasts of NBC,ABC and CBS Combined
The New York Times reports:

Mr. Ailes is certainly making money. At a time when the broadcast networks are struggling with diminishing audiences and profits in news, he has built Fox News into the profit engine of the News Corporation. Fox News is believed to make more money than CNN, MSNBC and the evening newscasts of NBC, ABC and CBS combined. The division is on track to achieve $700 million in operating profit this year, according to analyst estimates that Mr. Ailes does not dispute.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/10/business/media/10ailes.html?hp=&pagewanted=all

FNC – 1,393,000 viewers
CNN – 479,000 viewers
MSNBC –346,000 viewers
CNBC – 204,000 viewers
HLN –321,000 viewers
http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/01/11/cable-news-ratings-for-friday-january-8-2010/38454#more-38454

Congrats Fox. Shining the light of truth on liberal lies very day. :)

And, what does the radical left want to do with Fox??? Well, like their icons Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro, and Chavez, they want Fox News silenced. Further proof that liberalism can't survive the truth.

2010 The Year Liberalism Dies...

Werbung:
TOO TRUE...and yet highly understandable when the ILK that enjoys the highly intelligent genre of WWF/WWE are spending that much time in front of their TV's the chances are that they will stay GLUED and tuned into the highly screeching talking heads that don't provide ANY factual informative news but are just extremely mind numbingly FUNNY :cool:

And, what does the radical left want to do with Fox??? Well, like their icons Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro, and Chavez, they want Fox News silenced. Further proof that liberalism can't survive the truth.

Looks like they beat everyone else COMBINED.

I guess people appreciate fair and balanced.

Looks like they beat everyone else COMBINED.

I guess people appreciate fair and balanced.

They did.

If Palin does a good show, they will be kicking the liberal networks even worse.

I think America is finally waking up to the deception that is liberalism. And, we have BO & Friends to thank for that.

They did.

If Palin does a good show, they will be kicking the liberal networks even worse.

I think America is finally waking up to the deception that is liberalism. And, we have BO & Friends to thank for that.

Near as I can figure she'll just pop in on the actual shows and have some "specials" here and there, not her own show. sort of like Rove and Newt with a little Ollie thrown in.

I am shocked that pmsnbc had as many followers as it said

they are such a horrible station

Werbung:
Back