Fox News analyst apologizes for Obama assassination joke

Notiz From Der Pee See Kommandant:

You must NOT make der zhokes about der Obama!

Das ist VERBOTTEN by zie Pee See BLACK FREE PASS LAWS!

Zo, shutten up der mouth, or ve take you to special KAMP!

Heil Hitler! :D

Spoken like a true John Hagee "parishiner.." :D

Werbung:
Is the "Apology to Obama" a frequent event of the future, if the guy gets elected? Every paragraph, sentence, and word will be carefully scrutinized to see if any umbrage, intended or accidental, manifest or hidden, has been given to The Perfect One. :D

Fine, but stop your

"OOOOOOOOO - THE RATS MADE A JOKE ABOUT SAINT OBAMA???? :eek: DIDN'T THEY EVER HEAR OF THE BLACK JOKE EXEMPTION???? :eek: Those dirty stinking rats - a JOKE against our Great Leader! Waaaaaaaaaaaa wah wah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............whimper .......... bawl .... sniff sniff

joke = "golly gee, that obama sure has big ears" OR "obama, a jew, and a plumber walk into a bar..." OR "why did obama cross the road," etc., that sort of thing

"someone should knock off obama... er, osama, well, both if we could HAHA LOLZ" goes well beyond joke territory, and you know it, you just refuse to accept the tiniest violation of your foxed news-based reality distortion field.

He is one of the contributors that they have on regularly. Can probably find alot of his clips on YouTube somewhere.
on Fox? then that would be why I don't know him lol. I mostly like MSNBC, I like Mathews, Buchanan, Scarbourgh, Olbermann, and oddly Tucker now that he is Off Cross Fire on CNN, where he was just a Hack job, but when not on a show that basically says defend the party no matter how dumb, he seems a lot better. Its a nice balance both sides, without much NeoCon, but some real conservatives on it.

I have no idea who that is

I'll tell who and what Juan Williams is...a jerk. Fox has attempted to package him as a liberal, when actually he's anything but. The fact that conservatives think he's "fair", should tell you something. Among other things, Williams openly supported the confirmation of Clarence Thomas and has on numerous occasions defended his racist employer Fox News, notably Bill O'Reilly.

Here are some articles about the Fox News house Negro the token Mr. Juan Williams:

http://mediamatters.org/columns/200710020005

http://granby01033.blogspot.com/2007/09/oreally-juan-williams-uncle-tom.html

Glenn Beck? I like Glenn Beck

I do not like Michael Savage though

What about Laura Ingram’s? You did not add her to your list? I like her too!

But I also like Bill Press very much and Anderson Cooper and Randi Rhodes and Rachel Maddow.

Thanks for reminding me.

Laura Ingraham
:D

I have to tell ya O it amazes me that you could actually like Glenn Beck and also the last three you listed. It's like rooting for the Cowboys and the Redskins... don't know anybody else like that.

But you're a bit of a quandary anyway. First I had you pegged as a Clintonista. Then you said you were a conservative and posted that way as well. Then I think you said you might vote for Nader.

I'm... :confused: ... but thanks for reminding me about Ingraham.

hey now, I like Dennis Miller :) I hate Bill O, Sean and Glenn I think are just Giant wasts of air, and Ann ...well I will freely admit I wish Great harm on her. her complete lack of Respect for , basically anyone, gives me no reason not to.

I tried to listen to Dennis Miller. And I'll grant you he's not nearly as abrasive as the rest of the bunch. But his cackling sarcasm wears on me too... plus he's up O'Reilly's butt.

Thankfully Progressive Talk come back online where I'm at just a couple months after he got his gig. The last thing I heard Dennis was SURE Guiliani was the guy going all the way and thought McCain was a good guy but just too darn old.

I'm sure things have changed!
:rolleyes:

on Fox? then that would be why I don't know him lol. I mostly like MSNBC, I like Mathews, Buchanan, Scarbourgh, Olbermann, and oddly Tucker now that he is Off Cross Fire on CNN, where he was just a Hack job, but when not on a show that basically says defend the party no matter how dumb, he seems a lot better. Its a nice balance both sides, without much NeoCon, but some real conservatives on it.

Juan Williams is an Emmy Award–winning American writer, and radio and television correspondent. He is a Senior Correspondent at National Public Radio, has written at length for The Washington Post, and regularly appears as a contributor on Fox News and PBS.

Thanks for reminding me.

Laura Ingraham

I have to tell ya O it amazes me that you could actually like Glenn Beck and also the last three you listed. It's like rooting for the Cowboys and the Redskins... don't know anybody else like that.

But you're a bit of a quandary anyway. First I had you pegged as a Clintonista. Then you said you were a conservative and posted that way as well. Then I think you said you might vote for Nader.

Clintonista :eek: well my real name is Christina Maria so you were close :p

I can't seem to fit in any ones box, not politically not religiously. It would be nice though to fit in a box just once, just to know what it feels like to fit in.

You don't like Rachel Maddow? I think she is very articulate and a nice woman. I don’t agree with allot that she says but she is someone who could persuade me if anyone could. She has good reasoning and common sense.

Thanks for reminding me.

Laura Ingraham

OK I have been pondering your post. I know for sure the Cowboys are a football team. So I am assuming Redskins are too. But why can't you like both?

joke = "golly gee, that obama sure has big ears" OR "obama, a jew, and a plumber walk into a bar..." OR "why did obama cross the road," etc., that sort of thing

"someone should knock off obama... er, osama, well, both if we could HAHA LOLZ" goes well beyond joke territory, and you know it, you just refuse to accept the tiniest violation of your foxed news-based reality distortion field.

Why don't you lib Speech Police publish The Pee See Official Limits When Speaking Of The Obama? :D Then, why don't you shove it wayyyyyy up where the sun don't shine.

Werbung:
Back