Fox News caught lying again

N.O., if you get some time on your hands, would you mind explaining to the HOSER that even though I have him on Ignore, when someone else quotes him, I can still read it? Apparantly his brain housing group got frozen one time too many in the "Great White North", and his synapses aren't firing all that well.

OK I can do that, but I have learned to wait till I am pretty sure he has actually taken his mental health meds. Its useless to try and reason with him before that :)

Hey I never asked you, are you a real farmer? and why fed?

When I see your name I think of my family in Eastern Oregon, I always thought of them as Federal Farmers because the Federal government actually paid them NOT to grow wheat at times, I argue with my family because I think its bad to pay people not to be productive. But they argue it has something to do with stablizing wheat prices. Idunno there must be another way...... Do you grow something for the government or is it just a cool name?

Werbung:
Abomination- Would you mind telling the wanker dirt farmer that I prefer when people put me on ignore because I get to throw the sh-t at them and everybody gets to read it except him. That way I don't get any back. And you might tell hiim/her/it that he needs to get over my name because it's meant to get to people just like him/her/it.

When I see your name I think of my family in Eastern Oregon, I always thought of them as Federal Farmers because the Federal government actually paid them NOT to grow wheat at times, I argue with my family because I think its bad to pay people not to be productive. But they argue it has something to do with stablizing wheat prices. Idunno there must be another way...... Do you grow something for the government or is it just a cool name?

Federal Farmer was the pseudonym used by the Anti-Federalist Richard Henry Lee in his essays in opposition to the Constitution during the ratification process. He, along with the rest of the Anti-Federalists are the reason we have a Bill of Rights today. Lee was the man who originally called for the Declaration of Independence from Great Britain during the Second Continental Congress, served as the sixth President of the Congress under the Articles of Confederation, and later as a US Senator from Virginia.

Abomination- Would you mind telling the wanker dirt farmer that I prefer when people put me on ignore because I get to throw the sh-t at them and everybody gets to read it except him. That way I don't get any back. And you might tell hiim/her/it that he needs to get over my name because it's meant to get to people just like him/her/it.

Hey you must have taken your meds, those were fairly clear thoughts :)

Good boy!

Federal Farmer was the pseudonym used by the Anti-Federalist Richard Henry Lee in his essays in opposition to the Constitution during the ratification process. He, along with the rest of the Anti-Federalists are the reason we have a Bill of Rights today. Lee was the man who originally called for the Declaration of Independence from Great Britain during the Second Continental Congress, served as the sixth President of the Congress under the Articles of Confederation, and later as a US Senator from Virginia.

Oh wow I did not know any of that, than you for educating me :)

Fox is well known for purposely fueling their ignorant viewers misconceptions. For example, watch Brian Kilmeade just straight up lie the other day about Bush's linking of Al Qaeda and Iraq.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200808070010?f=h_top

Popeye... you know you could speed things up a lot if you posted the TRUE stories FIXED NEWS has ran.

That should only take a minute or two. You know time of day... maybe some weather... that sort of stuff.:)

Oh wow I did not know any of that, than you for educating me :)

Don't take this the wrong way NO Ob., but I'm finding more and more of that today, and I find it to be very disturbing. The fact that so many people are blissfully unaware of some of the most salient writings of the FF's (the Federalist and Anti-Federalist Papers) is, if nothing else, proof positive that the Publik Skuul Sistum is an utter and abject failure at teaching our young people.

THIS is a fairly good, yet incomplete, source for the Anti-Federalist Papers. If you have the time, you might want to start reading some of them.

Don't take this the wrong way NO Ob., but I'm finding more and more of that today, and I find it to be very disturbing. The fact that so many people are blissfully unaware of some of the most salient writings of the FF's (the Federalist and Anti-Federalist Papers) is, if nothing else, proof positive that the Publik Skuul Sistum is an utter and abject failure at teaching our young people.

THIS is a fairly good, yet incomplete, source for the Anti-Federalist Papers. If you have the time, you might want to start reading some of them.

I agree with you and I do not take it the wrong way. I think the root of the problem is the idiot lib freaks teaching the kids who will be future idiot lib freaks teaching our kids, that is who taught me. I was a flaming lib till I away from my teachers and started actually learning for myself.

Your link did not work for me :( can you post it again?

I would love to educate myself more on our FF

Thank you,

I bookmarked it. I will read it too!

I certainly hope so, and it should make for some interesting topics of discussion around here as well.

Consider the following:

It seems to be generally felt and acknowledged, that the affairs of this country are in a ruinous situation. With vast resources in our hands, we are impoverished by the continual drain of money from us in foreign trade; ... our people are in debt and unable to pay; industry is at a stand; our public treaties are violated, and national faith, solemnly plighted to foreigners and to our own citizens, is no longer kept. We are discontented at home, and abroad we are insulted and despised.

...The source of all our misfortunes is evidently in the want of power in Congress. To be convinced of this, we need only recollect the vigor, the energy, the unanimity of this country a few years past, even in the midst of a bloody war, when Congress governed the continent. We have gradually declined into feebleness, anarchy and wretchedness, from that period in which the several States began to exercise the sovereign and absolute right of treating the recommendations of Congress with contempt.. From that time to the present, we have seen the great Federal Head of our union cloathed with the authority of making treaties without the power of performing them; of contracting debts without being able to discharge them, or to bind others to discharge them; of regulating our trade, and providing for the general welfare of the people, in their concerns with foreign nations, without the power of restraining a single individual from the infraction of their orders, or restricting any trade, however injurious to the public welfare.

Would it not be correct to acknowledge that these words are at least somewhat representative of America? Those words were written and published on May 16, 1787 by an Anti-Federalist known only to history as "Z".

I certainly hope so, and it should make for some interesting topics of discussion around here as well.

Consider the following:

Would it not be correct to acknowledge that these words are at least somewhat representative of America? Those words were written and published on May 16, 1787 by an Anti-Federalist known only to history as "Z".

no one knows who wrote that, just the letter z

i wonder if that is how the legend of zorro came to be....

Dang, too much I dont know, that is really sad... but I will educate myself some more.

I defended McCain more times then I should have had to on here when he Misspoke...Dick and Bush lied flat out.

I thought we had already determined that you were neither a Liberal (big "L"), nor a "barking moonbat"?

As for "lies", I still haven't seen any evidence of any. Was some of the intel about Iraq faulty? Of course it was, but there was no way to know that until AFTER we went in, so again, no lie.

Werbung:
I thought we had already determined that you were neither a Liberal (big "L"), nor a "barking moonbat"?

As for "lies", I still haven't seen any evidence of any. Was some of the intel about Iraq faulty? Of course it was, but there was no way to know that until AFTER we went in, so again, no lie.

Like I said though I will always deffend them as well becuse there are many like me who who get lumped in with them.

And like I stated, the Yellow Cake from Niger Story, was a known Forgery and faulse at the time he stated it, how else would I have already known it was a forged document and not true. Bush should be able to get better intel them me I would hope. Same with the tubes they had already stated that they where not weapons grade tubes and not able to be used for what He stated...So take your pick, somehow I have better access to intel the the pres or he lied. Not the best of choices.

Back