Fox news....ok you alread have a idea where this is going

Werbung:
Seems to be the 'FAUX NEWS' standard operating procedure...BTW the snippet right before that one you mentioned was just as filled with the usual B.S.: the 'LADY' interviewing Derek Jeeter and fawning all over him as "the greatest athlete in the world" fails to mention that her husband is Derek Jeeters AGENT and has been for some time...now don't you think that that might have been the lead in for her topic prior to gushing all over him like a school girl...OMG how do these dysfunctional people still get to keep their JOBS? :eek:

takes video out of context to make its own point....I know shocking
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677#34266467
the 3rd one

John Stewart of Daily show says Gloabal warming now a fake....of course he did not if you watch 15 min sec of the tape....Fox must have failed to do that

Interesting that your nut job didnt show the michelle malkin clip too... he just
said what they talked about and not exactly how they talked about it.

I think he just did what he accused Fox news of doing... kind of funny really

Interesting that your nut job didnt show the michelle malkin clip too... he just
said what they talked about and not exactly how they talked about it.

I think he just did what he accused Fox news of doing... kind of funny really

I can see how you keep getting confused by a 'talking head entertainment show' and the real news...RUSH/GLENN and yes even Keith are 'TALKING HEAD ENTERTAINMENT SHOWS'...are you following along...so they can discuss anything that they want {remember your continual rants about their programs and freedom of speech} but when 'FAUX NEWS' makes a specific blunder and passes it along as FACT that's WRONG...now go back to your Pollyanna/Barbie dolls and let the adults talk shop ;)

I will add it to the long list of things you said would come out that never did....

What does that mean?

Explain to me how I get the full tape of that day or any days show? And I will go and get it for you.

I watched the show, I personally saw the interview and your jerk missled you in his story about how Fox misleads.

you dont care about that part of the truth, you just care if Fox did it. I think if a person were more than a partisan hack they would care if their own source was doing the exact same thing they accuse another person of doing.

IF i can or if i can not find the tape doesnt change the fact that the liberal maggot you call a news caster used part of an interview to make the point that Fox news used part of an interview to make a point. but you just keep on thinking your sports caster liberal hack is all that and a can of tuna.

The futile attempts of the left to smear the lone conservative channel among many liberal channels by selectively noticing that it is in ways like all the others. Yet that one channel has captured a much higher comparative share of the market for a reason. "The Nielsen Media Research data released last week showed that Fox corralled 51 percent of all prime-time cable news viewers in June, slightly more than the combined shares of CNN (27 percent), MSNBC (9 percent) and Headline News (7 percent)."
http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199-2945433/Fox-News-Still-Tops-the.html

The channels on the left by continuing in their bias have guaranteed that the one channel on the right will make tons of money. If they were to change their ways and at least be mostly unbiased, together they could capture virtually all of the market.

Werbung:
First, you don't deny they showed the clip out of context, and that the ones there did talk as if he was agaist saying global warming was real now....thus the point still being, they are showing the clip out of context...with the whole point of showing it...to use it....but yet no one in the news room felt maybe since he did not in fact say what they wanted to talk about...that maybe they should just not use it? Horray, one person decided to actuly say something about that.....maybe ( since you have shown nothing to show they did) But you ignore the point it should not have ever been shown or a point of interest anyway.. someone at fox, took the clip, knew what they wanted, and used the clip that way....And as far as we can tell, the talking heads all just went along with it....and at best one person may have actuly said something..

But again how did the clip even get used in first place?

Simple, they suck and are a right wing noise machine that could care less about being fair and balanced.

Back