Fox News presents Abbott & Costello!!

always

Well, they were at it again tonight! With Bill Oreilly as Abbott and Glen Beck as Costello, they carried on their low grade Comedy act ! Oreilly designed this disgrace as his way to ride on the coat tails of the more popular Glen Beck. The problem is when BECK is a single he can be FUNNY, with Oreilly as his partner Oreillys ELITISM and his ARROGANCE dumps very cold water on all of BECKS' material.
Oreilly and his EGO really dislikes BECK because of his tremendous and sudden popularity ,not just at FOX , but across the nation as well.
So Oreilly rides along like a flat tire causing bumps along the way and actually holding the talents of BECK down.
I suspect Oreilly is going to knife Glen in the back soon if Becks' fame keeps growing. Why does BECK need an ELITIST like Oreilly? Oreilly is trying to make up to Obama in every way possible. He wants Obama to come to visit his Throne and allow Oreilly to wash his feet on the air . Beck will not help him.
Oreilly has changed since BECKS' success, while never shy , Oreilly is now more arrogant , more self centered, more know -it-all,more condescending,than ever before.It takes a strong stomach to swallow "The Factor" now.I now tape "The Factor", so I can control my exposure to Oreilly.
Glen Beck had better distance himself from Oreilly because , in my opinion, Bills' envy is not good for Becks' FUTURE!
Please allow Abbott & Costello to remain buried with their comedy, you two guys are not worthy of their names, especially YOU, Oreilly. Abbott was a CLASS ACT, You are not!!

Werbung:
Back