Fox News producer: restrictions on Palin "unprecedented"

Popeye

FOX News, that's right Faux News, Producer Shushannah Walshe took the McCain campaign to task for denying access to reporters who wanted to witness Caribou Barbie's U.N. photo ops earlier today.

"There's not once chance that Governor Palin would have to answer a question. ... They're eliminating even the chance of any kind of interaction with the candidate -- it's just unprecedented."

This was all because earlier today the press was informed that reporters would be banned from covering her meeting today in New York with world leaders only photographers and a TV crew were to be allowed in. The move appeared designed to ensure that Palin, who has faced only two interviews since becoming the GOP VP candidate (well, only one real one, the other was with Hannity), would face no questions.

CNN decided to yank its crew in protest, the AP also apparently objected, as did other networks. Not wanting to miss this opportunity for Palin's meetings with these "world leaders" (Henry Kissinger and Colombian President Alvaro Uribe) to be shown, the McCain campaign then relented and allowed access for all of 29 seconds.

Palin is not a dumb woman, she wouldn't have gotten as far as she has if she was. However, she is obviously very very weak when it comes to her knowledge of foreign affairs and the McCain campaign's lame attempt to cover that weakness has just further exposed it, as this has became a major news story today.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/23/fox-news-producer-restric_n_128653.html

Werbung:
Well McCain knows that Todd Palin really did molest the daughters like like they talked about on SNL and he fears that if the media has access to Sarah, she might get asked about it. So he is protecting his ticket by keeping her from questions about the scandal.

I am amused by this. Not that the completely irrelevant story means much to me, but isn't it funny that fair and balanced, is great when they are questioning republicans? Look at this post, he even managed to spell "fox" correctly in the post title... when they are fair and balanced his way. But if they were running anything he didn't like, he'd be slurring the name, not able to spell "fox" correctly, make stupid remarks.

Once again, hypocrisy is the hallmark of the left.

I am amused by this. Not that the completely irrelevant story means much to me, but isn't it funny that fair and balanced, is great when they are questioning republicans? Look at this post, he even managed to spell "fox" correctly in the post title... when they are fair and balanced his way. But if they were running anything he didn't like, he'd be slurring the name, not able to spell "fox" correctly, make stupid remarks.

Once again, hypocrisy is the hallmark of the left.

They are fair and balanced when they are agreeing with liberals, if they disagree with liberals they are right wing hate mongers.

and Hillary was a democrat till she went against Obama then she was as bad as the right wing and I didnt know this but used to be a young repubican. that only mattered when she dared to go against the one the only the messiah obama

If you look in the dictionary under liberal the def would be hypocrate

There's no mystery here - McCain sees no reason to expose her to the lib media, worshipful Obama supporters, who would give her a full-tilt attack "interview", in sharp contrast to the love fests that are all lib media "interviews" of Obama. This is a particularly silly complaint, because the lib media has never interviewed Obama either - love fests aren't interviews. :rolleyes:

There's no mystery here - McCain sees no reason to expose her to the lib media, worshipful Obama supporters, who would give her a full-tilt attack "interview", in sharp contrast to the love fests that are all lib media "interviews" of Obama. This is a particularly silly complaint, because the lib media has never interviewed Obama either - love fests aren't interviews. :rolleyes:

Well Obama did have that one press conference where he complained that he had answered 8 questions and what more did they want. There was that one day when the press was not afraid to ask him questions, and he was afraid to answer them.

Was that March? Or April? And it was only once.

Hell Larry Sinclair had a press conference much longer than that, he answered many more questions than Obama did, and he did not storm off the stage complaining and crying like a little girl

CNN decided to yank its crew in protest, the AP also apparently objected, as did other networks. Not wanting to miss this opportunity for Palin's meetings with these "world leaders" (Henry Kissinger and Colombian President Alvaro Uribe) to be shown, the McCain campaign then relented and allowed access for all of 29 seconds.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/23/fox-news-producer-restric_n_128653.html

I'm glad they did. I haven't watched them since the primaries were over....

Screw the Main Stream Media - I wouldn't talk to them either.
Palin_News.gif

Screw the Main Stream Media - I wouldn't talk to them either.
Palin_News.gif

That is so funny, I love the stuff you guys post. The last one was the best

Obama still has more experience than Bristol Palin. I guess that yes I have to agree with that. He is more experienced than Bristol

Gen, you should post that funny thing you posted in the priv forum in the humor section. It was good!~

once again the right ignored the point to mindlessly attack the media ...

Nope we and McCain understand the situation perfectly - the principle task the lib media has set itself is to get its boy elected, and McCain would be insane to help them. It's long past time some republican stood up to the lib media cartel. As I said in another post, conservatives and republicans should cut the arrogant 100% one-sided lib media off completely - and deal directly with questions from the american people over the internet, or appear on CSPAN shows only.

The media is in the grip of the republican government and Fox news is the worst of the lot.

That is why you and so many other Americans have such a distorted view of the world.

The media is in the grip of the republican government and Fox news is the worst of the lot.

That is why you and so many other Americans have such a distorted view of the world.

You never cease to amaze me with laughable statments Dawk. We need a comic relief now and then. Thanks for being here.

Werbung:
'Caribou Barbie'
Now THAT is funny! :p

You know Palin does do her hair just like the old style barbie dolls we used to play with.

Caribou Barbie...lol.....!

"Comes complete with toy long-range automatic rifle and infrared scope, how-to instructions on foreign policy and one of those little phones with a red button on it. Hurry now and we'll include POW McCain dressed in oil-stained Vietnam era fatigues. (POW McCain's head is removable and replaceable with an exact replica of Dubya's)"

"Act now!" (to coin the pleas of the GOP on the rush to push through the economic gravy-bailout)

Back