Fox News Whistle Blower video

Werbung:
Prada Family & Qatar, Syria, AlQaida Relation And Drugs Money Laundry

Prada Family & Qatar, Syria, AlQaida Relation And Drugs Money Laundry

Research By Roberto Jbili
Jbilirobertoanalysis@gmail.com
17 09 2010

All of use noted Ayman Alzwahri Of Al Qaeda's Signals which confirm that it was sent via Italy (Prada) and Magdi Allam which came to be from Alzwahri same country which is Egypt.

This signals confirm that Allam via Italian Press and Rai which belong to Italian Gov has relations in media with Aljazeera TV which has connection with Al Qaeda'.

This relation is hosted by Prada Freemasoney relation with Sweden under Vatican view & Romano Rrodi, to note that Qatar & Dubai (which won stake in Ac Milano Club of Berlusconi) are active today in Milano.

This confirm that Dubai & Arab Golf countries does not stand with USA in positive way but stand with UK against USA and invest money in Golf countries and this investments has dark future.

This confirm also that Syria host main leaders of Al Qaeda's since Qatar & Syria (Aljazeera) has business relation via some banks from Swiss.

Main point remain that USA agree on this relation via corruption parts inside CIA with Mike Bloomberg which connect them with KGB.

To note that all of Al Qaeda' in Milano has Freemasonry connection by Doumo church and Moratti family which admin Milano City and Admin Global terrorism for cheap things.

Investments View

Arab Golf countries remain in negative position, any strong political changes in USA will put this investmnets under negative view and poor return and demand. (CIA may join Prada for a time via some agents to collect info about drugs).

I got this as a passed around email. How much of it is true, I'm not sure. I posted it here to see what comments it might get, and whether anyone was familiar with the story.

If it is true, it is quite an indictment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trWcqxrQgcc&feature=related

Why are you picking only on Fox? I think I know the answer.

Oh, I get it. The other networks never do anything wrong. Okay...:rolleyes:

Remember the Dan Rather fiasco? He actually tried to influence a presidential election by promoting left wing lies. Can you believe that???

Werbung:
Yeah, the only thing worse than that would be to steal an election via nepotism in Florida and then pad some pockets in the Supreme Court to ramrod a minority candidate into the Whitehouse.

Who then went on to eviscerate our economy with deregulation of Wallstreet and oil wars for his buddies monopoly.

You mean, lke as bad as that? What an evil man Dan Rather was..did he report something that CIA daddy HW Bush had altered to be something it wasn't? We'll never know...that's for sure..

Back