Frankly Speaking - Congressman Barney Blasts Back

ringobu****ler10.jpg

ringobu****ler1.jpg

ringobu****ler3.jpg

ringobu****ler13.jpg
oh how nice, Jew hating and Bush = Hitler

Werbung:
indybushhitler1.jpg

Here are "some" of the signs the left has carried around about President George W. Bush... and never did anyone on the left say this was bad, wrong or should be stopped.

But its a big deal if a single person in a town hall has a single sign with a picture of the dear messiah and Hitler?

First off I will bet it was a flaming lib holding that sign trying to make the other side look bad, but even if it was not... how can you even be slightly upset that someone did once or for arguments sake twice what the left did every day for 8 years?

He wouldn't have a rational discussion with a woman holding a picture of Obama with a Hitler Mustache, and accusing him of supporting "Nazi policy"? He actually said that having a conversation with her would be like trying to argue with a dining room table?

Gosh, how condescending can you be? Why, I'd think he'd be happy to have a rational conversation with such a person, were rationality a remote possibility.

And we have had a fair share of both parties reacting to the 'lessor thinking activist' shouting out and asking truly asinine questions that they know are inflammatory and are attempting to toss verbal flame balls into the arena so that the media is drawn to them! We've even had our elected president shout back at a rather outspoken-rabble-rouser on occasion.

It is what our political system was 'all about'! She asked an asinine question and Barney Frank responded in kind...WTH that was righteous and funny too!

Did you cheer when Bush told you that in regards to numerous issues?

I dont think I ever heard him do that.

but maybe you think a civil talk with that Obama is Hitler person would have been better? why? and had you seen me posting back under bush you would know that when bush was actually correct ( rare but happened) I had no problem stating it and supporting it.

what I enjoy is it seems that no one here wants to just own up to the fact she was a idiot and would be worthless to talk to. Just as I did , and still will attack retards who use the bush = hitler crap as well...only mostly what I see here is more of a , well they did it so its ok from the right, rather then anyone actually willing to call these idiots what the are.

IF Bush had said it to POS, he would have been just more the evil-idiot they continually paint him as.

Me, however, would have definitely stood up and cheered if he'd said that to POS. That is, after I picked myself up off the floor where I'd fallen from laughing so hard...

unlike this retard, I would never have tried to say Bush is Hitler and then expect some rational response back when I said some policy of his was a Nazi Policy, say like his Clear skies Policy that I did not agree with, but is nothing nazi like at all. I would ask him a good question based on facts, and try to get a meaningful response...even if I expected him to dance around it. I am not a partison hack like some who just wants to scream and hate the other side just for be on the other side. With say Iraq, I took heat from both sides because I asked hard fair questions to both sides that they did not like, but I never had to go carry a gun to look manly, or throw the Nazi card ( first rule of debate, first one to say Nazi,...or Hilter....most likey lost the debate already)

she got what was coming to her, and I wish more would call these retards on it.

I dont think I ever heard him do that.

but maybe you think a civil talk with that Obama is Hitler person would have been better? why? and had you seen me posting back under bush you would know that when bush was actually correct ( rare but happened) I had no problem stating it and supporting it.

The Surge ring a bell? Against popular opinion and against a very vocal democratic party, President Bush opted to take the unpopular route and send in more soldiers, thereby giving the proverbial finger to the Left.

I do not think that the person stating Obama is Hitler deserved to have a civil conversation, however I find it somewhat bogus that an elected official treats those he is supposed to represent with such contempt.

I would think there are better ways to tell the person that they are an idiot.

The Surge ring a bell? Against popular opinion and against a very vocal democratic party, President Bush opted to take the unpopular route and send in more soldiers, thereby giving the proverbial finger to the Left.

Yes, and now Obama is doing the same in Afganistan, but that issue is being drowned out by the health care "debate."

I do not think that the person stating Obama is Hitler deserved to have a civil conversation, however I find it somewhat bogus that an elected official treats those he is supposed to represent with such contempt.

There is no good way to tell an idiot that they are an idiot. What Frank did was as good of a way as any.

Now, as Pandora has so amply shown, it is not just the right wing nutjobs who play the "Hitler" card. The left wing nut jobs do the same thing. The The issue is, they're all nutjobs, right or left.

Isn't there some principle that any argument degenerates to Hitler accusations, and that said accusation proves that the accuser has lost the debate? Someone's principle? Help me out, I can't remember the name.

ahhh you mean the surge that I supported and called for before Bush ?

I agree, but those would be called uncalled for by many.....These retards and Birthers need to be put in there place...on the sidelines.

I agree, but those would be called uncalled for by many.....These retards and Birthers need to be put in there place...on the sidelines.

Let them face the death panel, I say! To the death panel with them all!

Disclaimer: No, in case you're wondering, that wasn't a serious suggestion.

Yes, and now Obama is doing the same in Afganistan, but that issue is being drowned out by the health care "debate."

I do not think the situations are really similar in any way other than more soldiers are going.

There is no good way to tell an idiot that they are an idiot. What Frank did was as good of a way as any.

I suppose.

Now, as Pandora has so amply shown, it is not just the right wing nutjobs who play the "Hitler" card. The left wing nut jobs do the same thing. The The issue is, they're all nutjobs, right or left.

Isn't there some principle that any argument degenerates to Hitler accusations, and that said accusation proves that the accuser has lost the debate? Someone's principle? Help me out, I can't remember the name.

Beats me, I think the "Hitler" argument is idiotic.

I see little good about the banking queen Barney Frank.

He was instrumental in creating the loss of the US economy.
He started the mess that Obama is continuing.

He refused any oversight on the bad loans he handed out
to illegal immigrants, deadbeats and people who were simply
buying over their heads. Now he will take no blame and says he wants to
help us get out of his mess?

Arrogant hardly says it with this fool!
But he isn't as nasty as Hillary Clinton, so I'll give him
points for that. Man she's nasty and a disgrace to the US!

Werbung:
Back