Free concert brings people to Obama speech

HAHA I like that last part about McCain. That is exactly how I feel :eek:

Me too.

Those who think this will be an election about O versus M are wrong. This is strictly an election about O versus not O. And it will be closer than the O supporters think. So maybe the element of surprise will be enough to allow M, I mean not O, to win.

What we really need is for O to make a few more trips to foreign countries telling them how much he supports their countries rather than being a supporter of the constitution, and hang out with some more radicals who hate our country, and to say a few more things about how the mainstream voters in this country have the wrong values.

Werbung:

Popeye, going through some old posts I see you felt rasmussen report was worthy of posting for the daily tracking polls.

He has been -8 all week and his aproval rating is very low

do you still accept rasmussen or have they gone astray :)

Popeye, going through some old posts I see you felt rasmussen report was worthy of posting for the daily tracking polls.

He has been -8 all week and his aproval rating is very low

do you still accept rasmussen or have they gone astray :)

I wouldn't say they've gone "astray" ..I'd say they've been that way. As far as I can remember, Rasmussen has always leaned to the right. Remember the partnership with Faux News? Just because they straightened up somewhat during the election doesn't mean much, they have a reputation to protect.

I mean check this out..RCP currently has 5 polls listed for the last week, 4 of them have the president's approval rating between 56%-60%, Rasmussen is the only poll that has Obama's approval rating lower, showing him at only 51%. Now you tell me which is the outlier.

Werbung:
I wouldn't say they've gone "astray" ..I'd say they've been that way. As far as I can remember, Rasmussen has always leaned to the right. Remember the partnership with Faux News? Just because they straightened up somewhat during the election doesn't mean much, they have a reputation to protect.

I mean check this out..RCP currently has 5 polls listed for the last week, 4 of them have the president's approval rating between 56%-60%, Rasmussen is the only poll that has Obama's approval rating lower, showing him at only 51%. Now you tell me which is the outlier.

Back when P. Bush was in office did they also rate him lower than the others? In other words do they simply rely on different statistical models or do they have a bias?

Back