French election

We have Skype meetings with our offices down in Monaco, Antibe and Nice almost daily, Ema bless her heart is mid-fifties and a great laugh, anyway, she is smitten absolutely head over heels with the guy as is Christophe mind you anything in trousers will do for him - after work we plod along to a sports bar at the main habour in Monaco the Stars and Bars and sheesh... talk about roaming eyes! Anyway a lot of them didn't vote they just laughed.. general comment was... pah!!

Skype meeting? Try living in France or somewhere around here. Amazed that you take "staff meetings on Skype" as a valid manner to know the feelings about the elections. But. . .whatever!

I believe the best report I got from the real feeling about Macron's election is this: "We are really glad, relieved even, that Le Pen has been defeated. However, we realise that Macron is still an "unknown" and we can't totally predict how well he will perform for us. And, we realise that, IF Macron fails, Le Pen and Right extremists will come back in force in 5 years. . .and that is to be avoided at all cost."

THAT is an honest assessment of the situation in France, straight out of the mouth of FRENCH people whom I speak with daily.

Werbung:
Skype meeting? Try living in France or somewhere around here. Amazed that you take "staff meetings on Skype" as a valid manner to know the feelings about the elections. But. . .whatever!

I believe the best report I got from the real feeling about Macron's election is this: "We are really glad, relieved even, that Le Pen has been defeated. However, we realise that Macron is still an "unknown" and we can't totally predict how well he will perform for us. And, we realise that, IF Macron fails, Le Pen and Right extremists will come back in force in 5 years. . .and that is to be avoided at all cost."

THAT is an honest assessment of the situation in France, straight out of the mouth of FRENCH people whom I speak with daily.
He is listening to actual french citizens, not politicians.

He is listening to actual french citizens, not politicians.

Funny! I am listening to ACTUAL FRENCH CITIZENS, not politicians!
Not sure if you know this, but in all my moves, I lived near Paris (actually 1 mile from Versaille) for about 4 years, and I also have family (nephews) in France. We are actually visiting FRENCH CITIZENS (old friends) at the end of this month to attend their youngest daughter's communion (yes. . .a CHRISTIAN communion!)

Werbung:
Back