From outside the USA

9sublime

If you anti-Obama people claim to love your country so much, you should realise something. Obama's won, and your already slating him despite the fact he hasn't done anything since he came into power.

How about this... you get behind him until he starts going badly wrong, that way, your country will be a more productive and united place.

*****ing about Obama winning isn't going to change the result. He won. But your already attacking him like he's had some chronic policy failures.

Werbung:
From inside the USA. Don't tell us how to act. Thank you very much.

For 8 years I've watched our PRESIDENT get smeared by all these goons. Now you expect us to just sit back and keep our mouths shut??? Are you serious?

obama has already done far more than enough during his short term in politics to assure the killing of MILLIONS of infants, befriended crooks, taken kickbacks, and launched by a former terrorist!
He is nothing more than a slick talking liar and murderer.

your country will be a more productive and united place.
Like the "no go" muslim neighborhoods in England are doing? Let's talk about national unity.
Got a policy failure on your hands there? How 'bout this... come into the 21st century and get rid of the right to rule by blood crap.

For 8 years I've watched our PRESIDENT get smeared by all these goons. Now you expect us to just sit back and keep our mouths shut??? Are you serious?

Of course!!!! He was a failure, why shouldn't he get smeared?

obama has already done far more than enough during his short term in politics to assure the killing of MILLIONS of infants, befriended crooks, taken kickbacks, and launched by a former terrorist!
He is nothing more than a slick talking liar and murderer.

you are certifiably unbalanced and out of touch....

LMAO Oh man, cut to the heart by YOUR OPINION!!!! Why would anyone care about your thoughts on what is or isn't balanced or out of touch? Certainly not me sweetcakes. Take your insults elsewhere...

If you anti-Obama people claim to love your country so much, you should realise something. Obama's won, and your already slating him despite the fact he hasn't done anything since he came into power.

How about this... you get behind him until he starts going badly wrong, that way, your country will be a more productive and united place.

*****ing about Obama winning isn't going to change the result. He won. But your already attacking him like he's had some chronic policy failures.

I would rather die than get behind him. He is for everything I stand against.
Loving my country has nothing to do with you or any one in your country or any other country. Our country can never be united again. A large part of it could but not totally, and the last thing that matters is what you think of us.

I dont think you would like what I think of your country either, but I also dont think its my place to tell you

That sounds like commy propaganda.

What are you gonna do now, send the MP and take me out of my house in the middle of the night, so my family can find me dead in a ravine....?

Are you confusing our country with the Annointed One? People criticize that junior cadet marxist BECAUSE they love their country. :rolleyes:

I hate to reuse my analogies, but that's like waiting to criticize the captain till the Titanic has actually sunk completely below the waves.

This may be hard for a european to see, but in our spectrum, he's an extremist with an agenda extremely alien to this country. He's unqualified for the job. He's where he is because he's managed to hoodwink a lot of scared people by telling them what they want to hear, and portraying himself other than what he is.

Are you confusing our country with the Annointed One? People criticize that junior cadet marxist BECAUSE they love their country. :rolleyes:
The people spoke, he won by quite a margin. Our country came out for Obama. But it works the same, for the last 5 years I criticized the President and thought myself a good American for doing so when necessary. Have fun with it. Despite my support at the ballot booth, I will certainly be critical of Obama when I disagree.
I hate to reuse my analogies, but that's like waiting to criticize the captain till the Titanic has actually sunk completely below the waves.
Except the ship hasnt even loaded the crew, much less left the harbor.
This may be hard for a european to see, but in our spectrum, he's an extremist with an agenda extremely alien to this country.
Considering the vote results I would say he is quite mainstream.
He's unqualified for the job.
Id really appreciate it, if nothing else in response to this post, if you could write your thoughts on just what might be a qualifying resume for the job of President.
He's where he is because he's managed to hoodwink a lot of scared people by telling them what they want to hear, and portraying himself other than what he is.
No, he is there because people were tired of of having the Bush administration and the republicans attempt to scare the American people of EVERYTHING. Id be happy about the time Michael Chertoff and enough staff to fill a 737 came to town to tell everyone in the rest of America that bird flu will kill %40 of us, then wispering to the locals that its just fine to hunt and eat the birds.

You're talkin'-about the residue of Rovian Politiks. We're used-to-it. :rolleyes:

We Progressives figure there's no better revenge than living well.....the worst-case-scenerio McBush-fans know is making a return. ;)

From inside the USA. Don't tell us how to act. Thank you very much.

Gee.....how could we have known. :rolleyes:

"Four years and $40 million poured into investigating President Clinton. And all that independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr has to show for it, according to press reports, is a lurid tale about the president and his intern. There will reportedly be nothing in Starr's upcoming report to Congress about Whitewater, the 1980s Arkansas scandal that gave rise to Starr's gargantuan probe in the first place."

Yeah.....you fans-o'-NeoCons have always been sooooooooooooooooo successful at Preemptive Striking. :rolleyes:

"The deficit four years from today will be higher than it is today, not lower." — Sen. Phil Gramm (Republican, Texas; McBush Economic-Advisor)

Werbung:
True......but, your bunker doesn't count.

Pretty worried about a return to The Inevitable, are you? :p

Yes I am worried about the inevitable but that is an American issue. You are a person who wont even say where you come from, all you want to do is come to a form to bash our country and wont even say what country you are from. It has to be a pretty bad place... and I dont think you will be happy til you drag our country down to your level.

what you think of me or my country matters about as much as well...... (thinking) ..........well..... I couldnt think of anything that mattered that little

sorry

Back