Future GOP president should disband the white house press corps

Rick

The white house press corps exists for two reasons: democrat worship when one is in power, and of course the worst they've ever been is for obozo, and a hypercritical attack machine when a republican is in power. They are an anachronistic element left over from the days when the only media was newspapers and radio.

Why should a GOP president deal with a bunch of obozo lap kitties, when all important dems boycott fox news? By the way, that's why juan williams was fired - he appeared on fox news, and the the lib media were just waiting for an excuse to fire him when they could.

Werbung:
did not read the post, due to the ignore option ...

Sounds like someone enlists the same practices as the Obam-ba tribe regarding the wishes/protests of the American people.

the public does not want a press corps for the white house? somehow I doubt it. If they do, well the public is full of idiots.

Man you are really losing it lately. Now please read EACH WORD, and don't pull some speculation out of any orafice.

I didn't make ANY comment on the press corps.....

I made a comment about your remark about not reading the post, but having an opinion on it anyway. YOU are like the dems in Congress.

Pelosi: wanting to pass the healthcare bill so we could see what's in it.... and.....who was it, Holder, who admitted that he hadn't read the Arizona law, but it was a bad idea....

Why do you think it's O.K. to come to a conclusion about something that you admittedly are uniformed about?
did not read the post
Just curious. Maybe if you can explain it about yourself, you can explain to the rest of us why it's O.K. to run the government like that.

Man you are really losing it lately. Now please read EACH WORD, and don't pull some speculation out of any orafice.

I didn't make ANY comment on the press corps.....

I made a comment about your remark about not reading the post, but having an opinion on it anyway. YOU are like the dems in Congress.

Pelosi: wanting to pass the healthcare bill so we could see what's in it.... and.....who was it, Holder, who admitted that he hadn't read the Arizona law, but it was a bad idea....

Why do you think it's O.K. to come to a conclusion about something that you admittedly are uniformed about?
Just curious. Maybe if you can explain it about yourself, you can explain to the rest of us why it's O.K. to run the government like that.

The Thread is about removing the white house press corps, I said it would be a dumb idea ...you come back with attacking Obama for not listening to the people....well gosh how would one get the idea your suggesting that the people support getting rid of the press corps then? hmmmm

Werbung:
The Thread is about removing the white house press corps, I said it would be a dumb idea ...you come back with attacking Obama for not listening to the people....well gosh how would one get the idea your suggesting that the people support getting rid of the press corps then? hmmmm

Why do you post just crap comments? Why are you afraid to debate? Do you REALLY think anyone is interested in your dimwitted unsupported opinions? They're not.

Back