Gallup: 68% approve of Obama

Werbung:
Meanwhile, layoffs continue and unemployment gets worse. This one is totally the fault of Barack Obama!

Why?

He just became president. How could any of that be his fault. Mind you, I dont think he will make it better with this stim package he talks about. but as of right now, I dont see how he can get any of the blame. Well I guess a small amount just like any congressman or senator but not even by name like you could others in the house.

Why?

He just became president. How could any of that be his fault. Mind you, I dont think he will make it better with this stim package he talks about. but as of right now, I dont see how he can get any of the blame. Well I guess a small amount just like any congressman or senator but not even by name like you could others in the house.

His stimulus package isn't all that much different from that of the Bush Administration, as both simply rely on throwing tons of money at the problem. I don't think that is really the way to solve the problem, and don't think you do either.

One thing I'm pretty sure of, after reading your response, is that you didn't check out my link. :D

His stimulus package isn't all that much different from that of the Bush Administration, as both simply rely on throwing tons of money at the problem. I don't think that is really the way to solve the problem, and don't think you do either.

One thing I'm pretty sure of, after reading your response, is that you didn't check out my link. :D

I am sorry but I almost never check the links people put out. I go by the words they say in the thread. If its something I am really interested in I will go google the topic myself and find a link.

I dont think obama's stim package will work either but to date I dont think we can blame him. but after he has been around a while and if he spends loads that dont work, I will be the first one screaming ITS OBAMA'S FAULT!!
:)

This isn't about praise or criticism..this is about exhibiting an objective poll, which so happens to give Obama the highest initial job approval rating in almost 50 years.

I certainly can understand how this can be particularly vexing for somebody with your political persuasion.

You find this poll useful? No budget has passed nor legislation, with only executive orders how are you rating his progress?

I am sorry but I almost never check the links people put out. I go by the words they say in the thread. If its something I am really interested in I will go google the topic myself and find a link.

I dont think obama's stim package will work either but to date I dont think we can blame him. but after he has been around a while and if he spends loads that dont work, I will be the first one screaming ITS OBAMA'S FAULT!!
:)

Agreed, but the link I posted shows at least one category of job loss that is beyond doubt the fault of Obama changing Bush policy.

Not that I'm complaining, you understand. Most of his baskets are three pointers for sure.

bagley.jpg

Agreed, but the link I posted shows at least one category of job loss that is beyond doubt the fault of Obama changing Bush policy.

Not that I'm complaining, you understand. Most of his baskets are three pointers for sure.

bagley.jpg

ahh ok I ll have to go back and find

great cartoon by the way, but the artist messed up, the flag is not burning :)

Werbung:
I am very short and things do go over my head easy

so hopefully you will understand when I say

I dont get it ?

the fat guy is American I know that much but I dont get the cartoon

If it has to be explained, then it isn't funny.

Just what do you think the fat guy with the layoff notice has been doing in that dungeon looking place with all of the scary looking tools?

Back