Gallup: McCain ahead by 2%

Werbung:
Nope, in fact according to today's Gallup tracking poll Obama has moved back into the lead.

Today zogby and rasmussen were interviewed and one has McCain up by 1 and the other had him up by 5, also Gallup has him up by 2 I think.

Day 3 of his convention...... I figured he would be up by now.

but tomorrow night he will give his speech in what looks like the temple of a greek god............OH how fitting

I am sure he will get a big bounce after that

Today zogby and rasmussen were interviewed and one has McCain up by 1 and the other had him up by 5, also Gallup has him up by 2 I think.

Day 3 of his convention...... I figured he would be up by now.

but tomorrow night he will give his speech in what looks like the temple of a greek god............OH how fitting

I am sure he will get a big bounce after that

You're right about Rasmussen, but Gallup now has Obama up by 1% and that Zogby poll is two weeks old.

The polls are always going to be somewhat understated on the Obama side. Many places showed a 2 to 3 times increase in new Democratic voter registration. It's estimated that up to a third of that is new young voters that often don't have land lines only cell phones. Cell Phones are not polled.

So almost always being in the lead is plenty good enough.

Tonight former President Clinton and VP pick Joe Biden... should be a good one! :)

RCP Average 08/18 - 08/26 -- 46.5 44.7 >>> Obama +1.8
Gallup Tracking 08/24 - 08/26 2724 RV 45 44 >>> Obama +1
Rasmussen Tracking 08/24 - 08/26 3000 LV 46 47 >>> McCain +1
CNN 08/23 - 08/24 909 RV 47 47 >>> Tie
USA Today/Gallup 08/21 - 08/23 765 LV 48 45 >>> Obama +3
Hotline/FD 08/18 - 08/24 1022 RV 44 40 >>> Obama +4
ABC News/Wash Post 08/19 - 08/22 LV 49 45 >>> Obama +4

The polls are always going to be somewhat understated on the Obama side. Many places showed a 2 to 3 times increase in new Democratic voter registration. It's estimated that up to a third of that is new young voters that often don't have land lines only cell phones. Cell Phones are not polled.

So almost always being in the lead is plenty good enough.

Tonight former President Clinton and VP pick Joe Biden... should be a good one! :)

RCP Average 08/18 - 08/26 -- 46.5 44.7 >>> Obama +1.8
Gallup Tracking 08/24 - 08/26 2724 RV 45 44 >>> Obama +1
Rasmussen Tracking 08/24 - 08/26 3000 LV 46 47 >>> McCain +1
CNN 08/23 - 08/24 909 RV 47 47 >>> Tie
USA Today/Gallup 08/21 - 08/23 765 LV 48 45 >>> Obama +3
Hotline/FD 08/18 - 08/24 1022 RV 44 40 >>> Obama +4
ABC News/Wash Post 08/19 - 08/22 LV 49 45 >>> Obama +4

How do you figure that?

Did his base all turn off the home phone since April?

he was 10 to 15 pts up back then, now during his convention he is down, but its because of cell phones?

How do you figure that?

Did his base all turn off the home phone since April?

he was 10 to 15 pts up back then, now during his convention he is down, but its because of cell phones?

I'm not saying the race hasn't tightened.

I'm saying Senator Obama is always a little bit more ahead than land line polling shows.

Senator Obama is just now rolling out his ads to front out McCain's "Swift Boat" attacks.

We still have the debates and a lot of ground to cover... but cover it we will.:)

I'm saying Senator Obama is always a little bit more ahead than land line polling shows.

Senator Obama is just now rolling out his ads to front out McCain's "Swift Boat" attacks.

We still have the debates and a lot of ground to cover... but cover it we will.:)

It will be interesting to see what happens when these hypothetical iheads try to vote through their wii's. I can hear the chants of voter fraud now.

Can' t wait to see the new ad, do you think he might do it from his greek temple, I would like to see him in his actual element. I think it makes things more believable :) I wonder if he will wear a toga?

Werbung:
You're right about Rasmussen, but Gallup now has Obama up by 1% and that Zogby poll is two weeks old.

I noticed how you were in shocked silence till it changed slightly - what a sissy! :) Round the clock Obama worship from the lib media coverage of the democrat convention Anointing of the Great One tweaked the polls slightly. :D Say - what country did you say you're from?

Back