Gallup Poll: Republican Shrinkage Widespread

Werbung:
This is why I have not been on this forum as much lately. The leftists have nothing to say which has not been already said, and refuted many times.

We already know the Republican party is shrinking. We also know that it isn't because people are becoming leftist. I have revoked my membership to the Republican party, not because they were too far right, but becaues they were too far left. After all, it was Bush that pushed for bank bailouts, right?

The Republicans have been leftists... and it's not surprising that when the party practically runs a democrat for office, that the party base moves away from the party. Why be a Republican, if they are going to run democrats for office?

But worst of all, this is old news. We heard this in Late November and December of last year. Yet it's all that leftists have, so they repeat it 20 times.

This is why I have not been on this forum as much lately. The leftists have nothing to say which has not been already said, and refuted many times.

We already know the Republican party is shrinking. We also know that it isn't because people are becoming leftist. I have revoked my membership to the Republican party, not because they were too far right, but becaues they were too far left. After all, it was Bush that pushed for bank bailouts, right?

The Republicans have been leftists... and it's not surprising that when the party practically runs a democrat for office, that the party base moves away from the party. Why be a Republican, if they are going to run democrats for office?

But worst of all, this is old news. We heard this in Late November and December of last year. Yet it's all that leftists have, so they repeat it 20 times.

Well for whatever reason we're glad you left the Republicants Andy. Because that boat is taking on water like the Titanic.;)

Most say they're too far to the Right and not inclusive enough especially on social issues... you say they just aren't Conservative enough. But whatever way we look at it... it's a fast sinking ship... and that's a good thing.

More conservative? They already hate everybody who isn't white, rich, heterosexual, and Christian. Without resorting to a fascist, religious dictatorship, how could they be MORE conservative? When I listen to Rush Limbaugh, who is the self-appointed Pope of the Republican party I understand why people are abandoning the sinking ship.

Werbung:
More conservative? They already hate everybody who isn't white, rich, heterosexual, and Christian. Without resorting to a fascist, religious dictatorship, how could they be MORE conservative? When I listen to Rush Limbaugh, who is the self-appointed Pope of the Republican party I understand why people are abandoning the sinking ship.

In all fairness Mare the Taliban is more Conservative than the Republicant Party... so there is somebody...:)

Back