Gay Sex Kills

You guys know AID's was manifested in the 60s(I think) by a Eugenics person right? (i think it was a Eugenics person)

Ya the reason why Africa has such a bad AIDs epidemic is because AIDs was contained in vaccinations that they got!

Thank the evils of this world for AIDs....

Werbung:
You guys know AID's was manifested in the 60s(I think) by a Eugenics person right? (i think it was a Eugenics person)

Ya the reason why Africa has such a bad AIDs epidemic is because AIDs was contained in vaccinations that they got!

any link to support this?

Have you found your tin foil hat... I heard you lost it.

The very notion of the homosexual act affects many people on a very primitive irrational level. It causes a revulsion so deep, I'm not sure it can be described on any sort of cognitive level. The term homophobia can be used, but, this description is merely a molehill compared to the Mt. Everest that the revulsion actually is. I believe this is why scripture refers to it as abomination,

The world is full of willful, ignorant, brutal men. A "gay" person should stay in the closet. Remember, we really only have those rights that we can defend, and not many will defend anyones right to be "gay".

The very notion of the homosexual act affects many people on a very primitive irrational level. It causes a revulsion so deep, I'm not sure it can be described on any sort of cognitive level. The term homophobia can be used, but, this description is merely a molehill compared to the Mt. Everest that the revulsion actually is. I believe this is why scripture refers to it as abomination,

The world is full of willful, ignorant, brutal men. A "gay" person should stay in the closet. Remember, we really only have those rights that we can defend, and not many will defend anyones right to be "gay".

I think you're right when it comes to guy on guy action.

Do you think that guys feel the same way about girl on girl action?

Ummm, the issue that some people out there are gay.

Which begs the question -- why teach tolerance for the 10% of the world's gay population in school while prohibiting tolerance for the 90% of the world's religious population in the same breath????

To what educational end do you suppose is teaching homosexuality in highschool, hmmm?

Are you even allowed to teach the fundamentals of the islamic religion to better understand more than 1 billion people in the world?

Why homosexuals, eh?

Which begs the question -- why teach tolerance for the 10% of the world's gay population in school while prohibiting tolerance for the 90% of the world's religious population in the same breath????

Why teach tolerance for racial differences, while not tolerating racism?

Why teach tolerance for racial differences, while not tolerating racism?

Because one's race is an integral part of his public existence.

I do not give a rat's ass what gays do in the privacy of their own homes. I certainly do not think that it is the business of the school to teach my children what gays do in the privacy of their own homes.

Do you think that guys feel the same way about girl on girl action?

LESBIANS..........HMMMMMM........yummy.........yes please!!!!

5997d1163767186-picture-s-day-furtraders.jpg

:D:D

As is sexual orientation.

That is still no where near proven.

But even if it were proven the orientation is not the same as the behavior. One could accept the orientation and still reject the behavior.

Let us pretend that pedophilia as an orientation is proven to be genetic. I may sympathize with the pedophiles for possessing an orientation that they cannot express without hurting children but I won't endorse the bahavior.

Don't get me wrong. I am not saying that being gay is wrong (it may or may not be) and I am not even saying that acting on that is wrong. It might be, I am just not saying it since I don't have the facts to support that point of view.

What I am doing is clarifying the argument. The genetic determinant of race is absolute while the genetic determinant of sexuality is possible.

Werbung:
Back