1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

George Obama has a better handle on world politics than his dumb brother

Discussion in 'World Politics' started by Pandora, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

I have felt sorry for George Obama ever since I learned he lived in a hut in Kenya and his brother (who claims we are all our brothers’ keepers) never helped him or his Aunt living in the slums of Mass.

But I just watched this video interview with him and I was really impressed with him. He was not bitter or angry that obama never helped him; he said he was grown and it was his own job to help himself. He sounded like a conservative.

The interview got even better when he was asked about the state of his country compared to other countries that had help from white people. He thinks kicking out the white people was a mistake. Unlike his brother he doesn’t seem to blame white people for all the world’s problems.

I think we got the raw end of the deal here; his brother would have made a much better president

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bar...but-in-dinesh-dsouzas-anti-obama-documentary/

2. dogtowner

dogtowner Moderator Staff Member

a fine example between one who has had the world given to him and one who has earned what he has (be it ever so humble).

3. Pandora

Yeah, hard to think they are related. His aunt seems much more like the half-brother. She was not upset at all that he wasn't helping her.

I never thought I would be impressed with anything obama. What I know about his mother makes me sick same thing with his father and his grandparents and their little red church makes me ill too. But George was a refreshing surprise.

4. Cruella

Cruella Well-Known Member

Interesting. Is Kenya English speaking? I didn't notice that he had much of an accent.

The movie looks interesting too, like something I might go and see or purchase the DVD. It's opening in Texas this Fri.

5. Pandora

Everything good happens in Texas first
    I want to see it also.

It seems most places speak english except for the illegals in America :)

6. Cruella

Cruella Well-Known Member

LOL...I worked with a woman who came from Ghana after she left high school. Her english was perfect. Their schools taught in english.

7. mkbashar1979

mkbashar1979 Well-Known Member

this is reality.