George Takei: They interned my family. Don’t let them do it to Muslims

PLC1

Staff member
George Takei: They interned my family. Don’t let them do it to Muslims.

There is dangerous talk these days by those who have the ear of some at the highest levels of government. Earlier this week, Carl Higbie, an outspoken Trump surrogate and co-chair of Great America PAC, gave an interview with Megyn Kelly of Fox News. They were discussing the notion of a national Muslim registry, a controversial part of the Trump administration’s national security plans, when Higbie dropped a bombshell: “We did it during World War II with Japanese, which, you know, call it what you will,” he said. Was he really citing the Japanese American internment, Kelly wanted to know, as grounds for treating Muslims the same way today? Higbie responded that he wasn’t saying we should return to putting people in camps. But then he added, “There is precedent for it.”
There is a precedent for Jim Crow as well.

Werbung:
Werbung:
I've never heard Trump mention that, and that's all that matters. This is more liberal scare tactics propaganda. This will never happen and we all know it.

However what should happen is certain mosques that are known for terrorist type hate speech, condoning murder, which can inspire their members to do it, that needs to be closely monitored.

Back