Gerald Walpin fired for doing his job

Bob the Builder;100008]FINALLY!! An absolutely honest statement of fact, I'm so proud of you! :D Unfortunately in this case, there was no "good cause" for the termination, unless you consider an attempt to conceal patently illegal activities to be "good cause".

I await any action either reinstating Walpin or charging our President with a crime... any crime at all.

HINT: Ain't gonna happen.

Well, that didn't last long. :( No, he may NOT fire him any time he wants to, which is exactly the purpose of the law that Obama himself voted in favor of is designed to prevent! In order to fire an AG, the first thing that must happen is that notification of intent to fire him must be presented to Congress along with the specifications of cause for the firing (and having a bad day is NOT sufficient grounds), whereupon Congress will have 30 days to either concur or disagree with the assessment, and ONLY if Congress agrees may the IG be fired.

Still got nothing do ya?

I await any action either reinstating Walpin or charging our President with a crime... any crime at all.

There were no "serious, legitimate" or "time sensitive reasons" to fire Mr. Walpin. The board only sought to fire him because he discovered the seriously ILLEGAL activities of the Mayor and the "bi-partisan" board, and they were afraid that his report would result in a loss of federal funds for AmeriCorps, and yet another in a loooonnnngggg line of embarrassing activities on the part of Obama's friends and associates, and particularly those he has either appointed, or assisted to achieve, higher office.

I'm seeing a pattern of you hand wringing but still nothing happening. Everything is exactly the same as it has been ever since you started this tantrum. Walpin gone... President Obama not in trouble.

I love America... America loves the Obama family. They just make you want to smile!:)

Werbung:
Back