Get anger and hate speech out of politics

Rick

Yaaaaa - it's that damn sara palin with her targets on democrats that caused all this - the lousy B_tch. And how about them greedy rotten stinking bankers? they should all be lynched. The neocons - in the hip pocket of the zionists. Do you know your history? That Bush's grandfather played footsie with nazis? Crummy rightwingers - let's bring back Janet Reno - SHE knew how to handle them! Bang bang bang - know what I'm sayin??

Werbung:
Yaaaaa - it's that damn sara palin with her targets on democrats that caused all this - the lousy B_tch. And how about them greedy rotten stinking bankers? they should all be lynched. The neocons - in the hip pocket of the zionists. Do you know your history? That Bush's grandfather played footsie with nazis? Crummy rightwingers - let's bring back Janet Reno - SHE knew how to handle them! Bang bang bang - know what I'm sayin??

Didnt know you felt like this...

do you now want to kick butt or bring a gun to a knife fight like the president ? go watch som eKeef Olberman or maybe Alan Grayson video to get that blood pressure down.

Yeah - I remember that obozo quote - "If they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun." :D

There you go again, being partisan, divisive, and down right vitriolic. :D Instead of that, be NICE. :D

Partisan? This is about politics at all. You telling me to be nice is like Spitzer lecturing on family values. You dont even try to hide your hypocrisy how quickly you forgot about all of those pages of name calling and down right meanness is amusing.

Partisan? This is about politics at all. You telling me to be nice is like Spitzer lecturing on family values. You dont even try to hide your hypocrisy how quickly you forgot about all of those pages of name calling and down right meanness is amusing.

THERE YOU GO AGAIN! RANTING ABOUT HyPOCRISY AND MEANESS! REALLY, STOP IT! VIRIOL ISN'T PEE SEE ANYMORE - THE GREAT LEADER HAS SAID SO! BE NICE, AND DON'T DISAGREE WITH ANYONE! :D

THERE YOU GO AGAIN! RANTING ABOUT HyPOCRISY AND MEANESS! REALLY, STOP IT! VIRIOL ISN'T PEE SEE ANYMORE - THE GREAT LEADER HAS SAID SO! BE NICE, AND DON'T DISAGREE WITH ANYONE! :D

Who's leader? I recognize no ruler.

you don't recognize the great leader??!!!!

Great+Leader+Chairman+Barack+Obama.jpg

Werbung:
you forget your talking to a .......(damn can't say it do to rules)

He's commenting on a bad link which was fixed. That you come along later and make a stupid comment about it is just an advertisement of how retarded you are (as if we needed any MORE proof. :D)

Back