Get rid of gas taxes and replace them with tolls and fines

steveox

Why not? I say if you enter a interstate highway you pay a toll to enter. And if you enter a state you pay a toll this would boost the revinue and help pay for road repairs. Another way to replace gas taxes, Raise the fines like speeding is $250 just like state of georgia is doing.

Werbung:
Why not? I say if you enter a interstate highway you pay a toll to enter. And if you enter a state you pay a toll this would boost the revinue and help pay for road repairs. Another way to replace gas taxes, Raise the fines like speeding is $250 just like state of georgia is doing.

You must not travel much. Else wise, you would know that there are too many secondary roads by which a person could enter a state and then enter the many on-ramps. There are just too many entry points into a state to monitor them.
I have a better idea. Remove all forms of taxes and replace them with a higher graduated income tax.

Because the taxes are already insane and there's no good reason to further empower government on any level to collect more in taxes.

Flat tax with no exemptions, everyone pays the exact same % of their income...

Or even the Fair Tax without a "prebate" system...

Anything but the "graduated" or, as it's better known, the "Progressive" tax system which is both discriminatory and counterproductive.

because that's bleeping annoying?
and fines from punishment of laws should not be used as a source to fund things...econs down? need more cash? cops fake a few more tickets, round up a few speeds, pull over anyone for anything...you made more money...but is that how you want to make money?

Werbung:
You must not travel much. Else wise, you would know that there are too many secondary roads by which a person could enter a state and then enter the many on-ramps. There are just too many entry points into a state to monitor them.
I have a better idea. Remove all forms of taxes and replace them with a higher graduated income tax.

I agree with that. TAX THE WEALTHY!!! The rich pays only 42% in America. In england the rich brits pay 60% I say why not raise taxes on Millionares to a whooping 65% and get rid of all federal excise taxes.

Back