Giffords husband is a selfish bastard!

steveox

Giffords' astronaut husband decides to fly shuttle

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. – The astronaut husband of wounded Rep. Gabrielle Giffords will head to space in April, a decision announced almost one month to the day that his wife was shot in the head.

Her doctors say the congresswoman is making good progress in rehab in Houston, where husband Mark Kelly will resume training Monday for shuttle Endeavour's final voyage. One doctor has described her recovery as "lightning speed."

NASA confirmed late Friday morning that Kelly will be aboard Endeavour as commander of the two-week mission. He is holding a news conference at Johnson Space Center in Houston on Friday afternoon.

Kelly, who's been on leave since the shooting, said in a news release that he's looking forward to rejoining his crew and finishing all the training. He noted that they have been preparing for the space station delivery mission for more than 18 months and will be ready to carry it out.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_space_shuttle_kelly

I hope when Gabby gets well and recovers forst this she should do is get her Lawyer and sue her Husband fo divorce. Your wife should come first than anything else. When you marry the girl of your dreams shes your number 1 priority. He should have told NASA to give up the misson for his wife. Now what if i had a wife and shes in the Hospital and i went to the Superbowl game instead? Now when i get back home see my wife in hospital she wants an explanation why i didnt see her for 3 days? I told her i was in Dallas partisipating Superbowl Party events and i watched the big game. She would tell me get out and then her Lawyer would serve me. So Gabbys Husband is a selfish bastard.

Werbung:
Sounded to me like he got the OK from his wife. If I was in her position I would want him to go.

Werbung:
Back