Gitmo, gitclosed

I am afraid that the Pentagon is an unacceptable source of information re the activities of Gtmo detainees.

They are ever so slightly biased.

I know that Bush et al are your heroes but really, they do bad stuff.

Did you know that 'gullible' has been removed from the dictionary?

Werbung:
We should start by calling the WOT what it is: a war. (Most accurate title I've heard so far, is "The war by terrorists against us".) ~ Little Acorn Page 6
Yes and we both must agree that no effort should be spared in rounding up as many of the most damaging of them all?

Let's start with the ones who pulled a coup in the 2000 election, took over the government by favoritism packed in the Supreme Court, went on to preside over seemingly-orchestrated terrorism "the enemy" attack of 911. Who circumvented intelligence when they could and cooked it with illegitimate "intelligence" officers when they had to. Who opened a torture center to intimidate anyone who might stand in their way of open warfare on Iraq in order to install the Haifa pipeline to Israel...so that their real backers, corporate BigOil and its Al Qaida-linked arab extensions could monopolize the oil from Iraq.

Remember, Prescott Bush presided over financially abetting the nazis in WWII. And Bush Sr. presided over the nefarious, costly and shady Vietnam War...police action...war...oh yeah, they finally were forced to call it war. Dubya has business ties with the Bin Laden family..all three Bonesmen sticking, quite apparently, to a longtime family tradition of covert behavior, treason..usurping and sabotage..

And who even damaged our Constitution (which is a punishable offense under the laws of domestic rebellion and treason.)

Saddam Hussein was their enemy. He presided over one of the largest oil reserves in the world. He may have done bad things himself...which made it all the more convenient to selectively remove him...of all the other world leaders at the time who also deserved removal (see oil-poor African nations), and install a puppet regime there.

All these actions did, in a nutshell, was provide corporate BigOil and their arab cohorts a nice fat milk cow to monopolize...for a few thousand dead...and all at taxpayers expense...the ultimate result of which is a ruined economy.

In short, Dubya and co. compromised our Constitution and our economy, (our very stability and potency as a nation) for private profit. And there could be a no more specific definition of treason.

And that my friends is the worst damage that any terrorist has done to the US since its very beginnings.

Close Gitmo. Prosecute Bushco and their arab cohorts in due process. Right there is the bulk of your terrorists to worry about.

It's not as complicated as the Obama Adminstration wants you to think. They know the truth and the simple fact is they just don't want to scare the crap out of people by telling us about it mainstream....the depth of the "dookie" is such that the bulk of average americans might go white with rage at the telling of it. And I'm sure the Obama adminstration is thinking "the last thing we need is an angry mob of 250 million citizens right now.."

I am afraid that the Pentagon is an unacceptable source of information re the activities of Gtmo detainees.

Like I said, attack any credible source you disagree with.

Speaking of biased... How about the biased left wing media coverate of Obama.
the left wing media never un-covered or investiigated any non-truths of his associations and his record and how he used cocaine? Or how he sat in a church and was subject to "hate the whites", "hate america" How much money he received in campaign contributions from Islamic nations. Just because he said.. " I don't remember" he gets the golden ticket.

Bush probably did some things wrong, many of us have opposed him.. He has taken it from his own party as well as the dems,

But I have yet to see the liberals take to the un experienced, lying, fannie mae donation receiving, cocaine using, hate the white man, re-distributie the wealth, lie about it all...
Obama

The sooner that Gitmo is closed, the sooner we can begin to restore our reputation with any and all organizations that support basic human rights. When Amnesty International and the International Red Cross question our tactics, that is a troubling sign. Perhaps, also, we should join the International Criminal Court, ASAP, and subject ourselve to the same level of War Crimes scrutiny we ask other nations to submit to.

Speaking of biased coverage, what about the lack of criticism of Bush from the Right, when he trashed civil liberties in this nation?

BOGUS Gitmo "Stats"

"Since President Barack Obama signed an executive order requiring that the Pentagon's detention facilities at Guantánamo be closed within a year, numerous media figures and outlets have repeated or failed to challenge the claim that 61 former detainees held there have returned to the battlefield. In fact, the figure, which comes from the Pentagon, includes 43 former prisoners who are suspected of, but have not been confirmed as, having "return[ed] to the fight."

Cry Wolf ain't workin' as well as it USED-to.

:rolleyes:

Tell me Andy, do you consider this source credible? http://www.rense.com/general14/bushsformer.htm
And if not, why?

Clearly it's a biased source. However, that said, I don't have a problem with it at all. Unlike you, I don't assume everything that happens in the entire world, is all a "BigOil" conspiracy. Further, I don't have a problem with every member of a family, that hasn't done anything wrong.

Perhaps your family tree includes some KKK members, or maybe some Nazis, or perhaps some Black Panther or Weatherman Underground, or who knows what.... that doesn't apply to you. Nor does Osama who has been cut off from his family for ages, mean that every other Bin Ladin on the planet is also a terrorist.

Bush's connection to international oil companies, including the Bin Ladins, is well documented and well researched. There's nothing there. If there was, the democrats would have been all over it, but they didn't. Because it wasn't important or worth noting.

Only if you are a conspiracy nut, where all evil in the world, is someone connected to an oil rig, is this important. The rest of us, need something more than business ties to legit businessmen in other countries, to be concerned about.

I take it you unconditionally support the Patriot Act, Andy. Did you know how much identification it now takes, simply to open a new bank account? Recently, my wife and I had to both go along to open a new CD. It takes two form of ID to a CD, one with a photo on it. Because of the Patriot Act, the banks say.

Do you know everything that is in the Patriot Act?

Do you know how many people in how many organizations have been under scrutiny? I guess that does not bother you.

I remember how easy it used to be to visit Canada. I used to visit it often, since I only live eight hours away from the Maritime Provinces of Canada.

I take it you unconditionally support the Patriot Act, Andy. Did you know how much identification it now takes, simply to open a new bank account? Recently, my wife and I had to both go along to open a new CD. It takes two form of ID to a CD, one with a photo on it. Because of the Patriot Act, the banks say.

Do you know how many people in how many organizations have been under scrutiny? I guess that does not bother you.

I remember how easy it used to be to visit Canada. I used to visit it often, since I only live eight hours away from the Maritime Provinces of Canada.

did canada stop letting you in because of the patriot act?

they did not let in obama's friend bill the terrorist ayers either. I did not know it was because of the patriot act

Perhaps your family tree includes some KKK members, or maybe some Nazis,~ Andy
My paternal grandfather, a child of german immigrants, was the personal assistant to Gen. Sladen in WWI and helped him understand the german culture in ways that assisted our victory there.

My mother's great-grandfather and great granduncles fought for the Union in the Civil War. Members of my maternal grandmother's lineage were on one of the first ships of pilgrims to the New World before our country was a country. They fought, bled and died in the birthing of our nation. My father is a retired officer in the Airforce and my brother served honorably there too and still works for the military to this day keeping equipment running for the crucial operations abroad.

When you say "family tree" it all depends on how close or how distant that family tree is. If you're talking about a second cousin being a nazi-abettor, that's one thing. But in the lineage of grandfather, to father to son as with the Bush family...in the era of the 40s-50s-60s where expectations of male offspring, particularly firstborn male offspring like Dubya..are compulsory to tow the family line...and from the closeness we see demonstrated at least between the CIA-during 'Nam Bush Sr. (son of nazi-abetting Prescott Bush) and Dubya, Constitution circumventor and fiscal buddy of the Bin Ladens... You see a more compelling issue than mere distant family ties.

And then there's the Bonesman thing...

You see, being patriotic means questioning those who dick around with the very foundation of our country. Perhaps I seem a bit passionate about defending the Constitution...

And so I am. It' s a family tradition.. And so falls the apple not far from the tree. Whether the tree is healthy or rotten to the core..

Ok... let me see if I understand your point correctly... because you must provide two forms of identification, one with a photo, the constitution has been trashed by the patriot act which Bailout-Barack voted in favor of?

Oh right right... prior to the Patriot Act, no one, and no organizations were ever under scrutiny? Is that your claim?

Werbung:
My paternal grandfather, a child of german immigrants, was the personal assistant to Gen. Sladen in WWI and helped him understand the german culture in ways that assisted our victory there.

My mother's great-grandfather and great granduncles fought for the Union in the Civil War. Members of my maternal grandmother's lineage were on one of the first ships of pilgrims to the New World before our country was a country. They fought, bled and died in the birthing of our nation. My father is a retired officer in the Airforce and my brother served honorably there too and still works for the military to this day keeping equipment running for the crucial operations abroad.

When you say "family tree" it all depends on how close or how distant that family tree is. If you're talking about a second cousin being a nazi-abettor, that's one thing. But in the lineage of grandfather, to father to son as with the Bush family...in the era of the 40s-50s-60s where expectations of male offspring, particularly firstborn male offspring like Dubya..are compulsory to tow the family line...and from the closeness we see demonstrated at least between the CIA-during 'Nam Bush Sr. (son of nazi-abetting Prescott Bush) and Dubya, Constitution circumventor and fiscal buddy of the Bin Ladens... You see a more compelling issue than mere distant family ties.

And then there's the Bonesman thing...

You see, being patriotic means questioning those who dick around with the very foundation of our country. Perhaps I seem a bit passionate about defending the Constitution...

And so I am. It' s a family tradition.. And so falls the apple not far from the tree. Whether the tree is healthy or rotten to the core..

We've already covered the Nazi connection. :rolleyes: How many times must we go back to History 101 lessons?

No actually you seem completely against the constitution which was against government controlling personal property... even of let's say... an oil company? :rolleyes: You can stop trying to make out like you are in favor of freedom, and then claim we have to deny everyone their property rights, ok?

Back