Glen Beck's show cancelled by CNN

XCALIDEM

I was looking for Glen Beck today and there was another show on his time slot.
I guess the obama station decided that Glen did not fit within their ideologies...
I heard he'll be on FOX next year!!! Great!!!

I wonder if WE'RE seeing the beginning of the "Fairness Doctrine"???

Is this why all these networks are supporting Nancy Pelosi and Barack Hussein Obama?

Have you heard how Obama attacks Sean Hannity??? Hmmm, it makes me wonder....

Werbung:
Re: Glen Beck's cancelled by CNN

I was looking for Glen Beck today and there was another show on his time slot.
I guess the obama station decided that Glen did not fit within their ideologies...
I heard he'll be on FOX next year!!! Great!!!

I wonder if WE'RE seeing the beginning of the "Fairness Doctrine"???

Is this why all these networks are supporting Nancy Pelosi and Barack Hussein Obama?

Have you heard how Obama attacks Sean Hannity??? Hmmm, it makes me wonder....

Beck is from Bellingham Wa, you know. Too bad he's such a jerk.

He's going where he belongs... it only makes sense to put all the hateful little racist rats in one dark corner known as Faux News...that way they can be kept an eye on during Obama's upcoming presidency.

Beck is from Bellingham Wa, you know. Too bad he's such a jerk.

He's going where he belongs... it only makes sense to put all the hateful little racist rats in one dark corner known as Faux News...that way they can be kept an eye on during Obama's upcoming presidency.

You see, this is the problem that I have will all the Obama supporters; Everyone that does not agree with your philosophies are racists and hateful.

I think Fidel Castro runs a country like that......:eek:

Glenn Beck took a job with fox, cnn is sour grapes and stopped airing his show,

glenn starts at fox either next week or the week after

I am glad he is going to fox because I dont like cnn

Hey thanks,

I just found this on his site:

Glenn joining the Fox News Channel
October 24, 2008 - 16:16 ET

Glenn’s TV show will be moving to Fox News Channel, beginning early next year.

In the mean time, Glenn’s show on CNN Headline News has come to an end.

Don’t despair: Glenn will begin making appearances on Fox News soon. To keep up to date on when Glenn will be on, make sure you’re signed up for our free daily email newsletter.

Another Glenn Beck story:

The Argument Against Idiots: Why Obama?
October 24, 2008 - 11:31 ET

How to win the argument de jour with logic and facts

The issue:

'Why Obama?'
(Based on a true story: Actual responses from REAL Obama supporters)

What the liberal whiners say:

'I keep hearing you talk freaks ask Obama supporters, why do you want Obama, what has he ever done? Well, it's easy to pick on the uninformed isn't it? Try picking on someone your own size for a change. Try me!'

'He organized the Black people.'

'OK, Mr. Smarty-Pants...what DOES a community organizer do then?

'Of course! Barack brings a FRESHNESS to Washington that we desperately need'

'Yes I can. He's Black. And it's time we had a Black President.'

Your winning, logical, reasoned arguments

1. OK, why Obama? Name ONE thing he's ever done.

2. Excuse me? He organized the Black people? I didn't realize that the Black people were DISorganized? I suppose if you had Blacks just running around higgledy-piggledy, helter-skelter, to and fro...that WOULD be a bad thing. But, if you're talking about the community organizer thing, that's not what they do.

3. Well, no one really knows. It's a mystery...like who built Stonehenge, and why...or who really built the Pyramids...or...why people keep hiring Billy Mays to hawk their products... and who would need so many tubes of Might Putty, anyway?!?!?! Look, Obama claims it has something to do with health care and getting people jobs, but there's never been any concrete proof he ever actually did ANYTHING. Can you name any other reason to vote for him?

4. A FRESHNESS? That's what you're looking for? BUY a can of GLADE...but don't choose the President of the United States based on FRESHNESS! Choosing a president shouldn't be like choosing an aerosol spray can, filled with fragrances! Please, by all that is HOLY, can't you give me ONE, CONCRETE reason to vote for Barack Obama?!?!?!

5. It very well MAY be time for a Black President, but shouldn't we elect the RIGHT Black President?!?!?! I mean, we've never had a midget President either, but I don't think you'd vote for Tatoo, from Fantasy Island, would you?!?!?!

You see, this is the problem that I have will all the Obama supporters; Everyone that does not agree with your philosophies are racists and hateful.

I think Fidel Castro runs a country like that......:eek:

LOLOLOLOOLOLOOOLOL......those in glass houses.......

Seems to me that all of the Obama ads I see discuss the issues at hand, yet all of the McMavericky ads do nothing but sling mud.....

figure out which side of your face you would like to speak out of before your next post, k?

LOLOLOLOOLOLOOOLOL......those in glass houses.......
Seems to me that all of the Obama ads I see discuss the issues at hand, yet all of the McMavericky ads do nothing but sling mud.....
figure out which side of your face you would like to speak out of before your next post, k?
Way to "LoL".... that always sticks it to those fascist neo-con racist pigs. I can't wait for Obama to be president, the earth will begin to heal, the oceans will stop rising, foreign nations will love us again and wish us well, money will become irrelevant as he totally eliminates poverty, not just here in the US but across the globe.

After 8 years of failed policies and oppressive rule by the Neo-con bush administration, we can finally get back at those evil pigs and take away some of their liberties... see how they like it! And if they give us any lip, we toss them into concentration camps or have them executed in the street - either is really too good for them, I shame their parents for having failed so miserably in raising them to begin with.

Yes, life will be magically transformed from the squalid mire of reality that it is now to a veritable utopia of never ending happiness for everyone (except Neocons fascist pigs - they can rot in hell) and a new page in world history will show Obama to be the greatest president in history for bringing about world peace and a domestic utopia... Jimmy Carter will just have to settle for second best president ever.

I guess he got fired for posting this type of videos: :rolleyes:

If you can't see the video, here's the link"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l46t_nrySg4

I heard the song before, it posted in some anthum thread, but I had not seen the cute cartoon.

I dont think glenn was fired I was under the impression his contract was up and he went to fox instead, just like gretta did and i forget his name but he started on cnn and went to fox

Really... He was the only one going against the grain at CNN speaking the truth. I didn't watch him often but was confused becaus CNN is so in the tank for Nobama. Why would you vote for this Nobama jerk? Do people really want to lose freedom of speech? How stupid can you be.

Did you catch that interview yesterday between Biden and the anchor from a FL TV station? Same bs, dodge the questions then silence and censor.

I started a new thread and in the article is a news item that aired about 3 weeks ago and immediately it was silenced and censored. Here it is:

On May 10, 2008 The Times reported, Robert Malley advisor to Obama was "sacked" after the press found out he was having regular contacts with "Hamas ", which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran.

This **** is unbelieveable! America wake up!

Really... He was the only one going against the grain at CNN speaking the truth. I didn't watch him often but was confused becaus CNN is so in the tank for Nobama. Why would you vote for this Nobama jerk? Do people really want to lose freedom of speech? How stupid can you be.

Did you catch that interview yesterday between Biden and the anchor from a FL TV station? Same bs, dodge the questions then silence and censor.

I started a new thread and in the article is a news item that aired about 3 weeks ago and immediately it was silenced and censored. Here it is:

On May 10, 2008 The Times reported, Robert Malley advisor to Obama was "sacked" after the press found out he was having regular contacts with "Hamas ", which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran.

This **** is unbelieveable! America wake up!

Glenn Beck said when they travel the stage hands would groan if they had to be assigned to his program instead of anderson cooper or some other in the tank lib. A show could be much better if the people on board cared about and believed in the ideas of the show, so he will do even better at fox.

My question is: Does he have a low hairline?

That seems to be the first requirement of pundits on Fox news..:cool:

(dragging knuckles is acceptable too though.. females, hike up the skirt and wear friggin' hellalot of ultra-shine lip gloss..and never, never upstage the men..)

:p

My question is: Does he have a low hairline?

That seems to be the first requirement of pundits on Fox news..:cool:

(dragging knuckles is acceptable too though.. females, hike up the skirt and wear friggin' hellalot of ultra-shine lip gloss..and never, never upstage the men..)

:p

strange post

so it matters to you what the people look like or dont look like? the personality of the person doesnt matter?

just what they wear and what hair style they have?

Glenn Beck is the third highest rated radio talk show host
Sean Hannity is second
Rush is first

I dont know who is fourth but I will bet they are a conservative

they all (except Rush) have tv shows on fox, welll Glenn will soon

and are not rated by their hair style or what they wear, but by their political beliefs

Werbung:
The fact that you missed the point I was making about Fox's target audience tells me a little about you (and your top three radio shows too for that matter).

The democratic party is the party of free thinkers, of intellectuals and thought connoisseurs...

Lets just say, for simplicity's sake :rolleyes: that the GOP overall runs a little thin on those qualifications. The only smart people in the GOP are the evil ones hellbent (literally) on wallowing in money no matter the cost to their fellow citizens..

We'll leave it at that. 

Back