Glen Beck's show cancelled by CNN

The fact that you missed the point I was making about Fox's target audience tells me a little about you (and your top three radio shows too for that matter).

The democratic party is the party of free thinkers, of intellectuals and thought connoisseurs...

Lets just say, for simplicity's sake :rolleyes: that the GOP overall runs a little thin on those qualifications. The only smart people in the GOP are the evil ones hellbent (literally) on wallowing in money no matter the cost to their fellow citizens..

We'll leave it at that. 

You disagreeing with someone of course makes them stupid. :confused:

There are a lot of smart people in the GOP, you can believe it or not, it makes them no less intelligent. I will leave it at that.

Werbung:
The fact that you missed the point I was making about Fox's target audience tells me a little about you (and your top three radio shows too for that matter).

The democratic party is the party of free thinkers, of intellectuals and thought connoisseurs...

Lets just say, for simplicity's sake :rolleyes: that the GOP overall runs a little thin on those qualifications. The only smart people in the GOP are the evil ones hellbent (literally) on wallowing in money no matter the cost to their fellow citizens..

We'll leave it at that. 

now this is by far the most funny post you have ever posted. Let me cut out the part that literally made me spit my coffee on my key board

"The democratic party is the party of free thinkers, of intellectuals and thought connoisseurs..."

I watched you go against members of your party here in this forum, and I watched you get literally beat into submission.

I have yet to see any conservative here beat on anther conservative who disagreed with them and there are a huge range of republican / conservative disagreements but I sure saw the dems beat the holy crap out of you and out of anyone else who dared to go against what the main stream dems wanted you to think. You were a good girl and submitted to their will and now you are right in step. The Clintons have done a better job at being free thinkers than you have and even they have been forced to cave "a bit"

You owe me a new keyboard!

No, there are some things I agree with the GOP platform on. Like keeping capitalism, just not total capitalism.

No, my observations per my prevous post are simply objective observations. Anyone who is a member of the working poor who supports a party that notoriously screws over the working poor every chance they get is...

well...

Stupid. Objectively speaking. I feel no animosity for them, only pity. It's only when they group together and support terrorists (like Bush/Cheney) that they become more than just a pity: a nuisance.

No, there are some things I agree with the GOP platform on. Like keeping capitalism, just not total capitalism.

No, my observations per my prevous post are simply objective observations. Anyone who is a member of the working poor who supports a party that notoriously screws over the working poor every chance they get is...

well...

Stupid. Objectively speaking. I feel no animosity for them, only pity. It's only when they group together and support terrorists (like Bush/Cheney) that they become more than just a pity: a nuisance.

ahhh you said it, its in print

Bush and Cheney are terrorists.

I tried so hard to get you to type it out instead of elude to it in your other thread. you did it !!! Thank you!

ok now watch what happens next......nothing :)

because the libs will agree with you and think its a fair thing to say. Conservatives will not agree with you but they will respect your freedom of speech to say it even if it is wrong.

If I say in a random post that Barack Obama has terrorist ties, I will be attacked by the left (and some on the right) for saying such a mean thing.

If I go further and say Barack Obama is not just tied to terrorists, he is one

I woud be attacked by every dem on this board and some conservatives. It would be called hate speech and I would be called racist. The double standard is beyond words.

but its always fun to point them out

I think it was Popeye and Top gun who said the problem is all these McCain supporters calling Barack Obama a terrorist, such a mean thing to say.... Lets watch and wait to see if they tell you the same.

just a tip

DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH

I was looking for Glen Beck today and there was another show on his time slot.
I guess the obama station decided that Glen did not fit within their ideologies...
Nahhhhhhhhhhh......it's just a good-year (and, good-idea) to finally relieve the general-population of burnt-out alcoholics; from The Oval Office, to Glen Beck.

Re: Glen Beck's cancelled by CNN

GenSeca you're an idiot. I can't be much more blunt than that. Just had to sign-up to tell you that. How does it feel to lack the mental horsepower to process your OWN thoughts instead of regurgitating that of others? So sad... well, enjoy what's left of your life! I promise it wont be what you had imagined!!!

So you are a psychic 22nd?? What amazing powers you have! :rolleyes:

Can you tell me my future...let me make it easy on you. What am I thinking about you right now? ;)

Re: Glen Beck's cancelled by CNN

GenSeca you're an idiot. I can't be much more blunt than that. Just had to sign-up to tell you that. How does it feel to lack the mental horsepower to process your OWN thoughts instead of regurgitating that of others? So sad... well, enjoy what's left of your life! I promise it wont be what you had imagined!!!

boy Gen must have gotten to you. You signed up just to call him an idiot :)

Dang he went on vacation and wont see your post for gosh a week or two
what bad timing you have

I am impressed that he was able to get to you enough for you to go through the hoops just to call him an idiot.

What is even better is all the material that the Obama Administration along with the dems in congress are giving the conservative media.

What they forgot is there are media outlets, other than MSNBC,CBS,ABC,CNN,
that are actually watching what they are saying.

I hope the dems and Obama keep up the "change" so in 4 years we can "change" them all in.

Glenn Beck is great, better than Hannity and O'reiley

and the ratings on his new show are just behind them.

the libs keep saying how everyone wants change away from conservative ideas, yet its conservatives in news and radio that blows away the libs in either tv or radio

Werbung:
Glenn Beck is great, better than Hannity and O'reiley

and the ratings on his new show are just behind them.

the libs keep saying how everyone wants change away from conservative ideas, yet its conservatives in news and radio that blows away the libs in either tv or radio

you said great then named 2 more crappy shows, well played

Back