Glen Beck's show cancelled by CNN

No one is forced to listen to conservative raido. There is a knob, but of course, the libs don't know how to use such an advanced piece of equipment.

Just change the flippin' station if you don't like what is on.

Besides that, your complaint that "wealthy station owners" put on conservative radio, may be true, but the wealthy libs have tried too. And no one is out to crucify the libs to stop their talk radio.

Libeal stations faile because one listens to liberal radio because, let's face it... no one wants to. It's plain to see.

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/02/02/obama-radio-crashes-and-burns-in-dc/

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/11/2...ed-liberal-talk-radio-venture/comment-page-1/

http://radioequalizer.blogspot.com/2007/01/liberal-talk-radio-monterey-bay-area.html

So it is the fault of the "wealthy owners" in conservative radio that their programming is good.

It's a sign of Free Market' again a term, libs hate.

Liberal talk radio can never work without tax payer funding like NPR because they can not make a profit. You need backers, advertiser’s exc. Liberal radio does too much bashing of big business and corporations there are not very many companies besides pro flowers.com that wants to advertise with them. This is why they need the tax payers to fund their retardation of radio NPR and this is why Air America keeps failing.

Plus I don’t think as many people want to listen to them as want to listen to Rush, Hannity and Beck….. also O’Rielly (who I don’t like and is going off the air soon)

There are so many conservative hosts on air that I can’t keep count, but I can’t think of any liberals except on air America. If their message is so good why is it this way?

Werbung:
They dont care, and they will never care unless it was a republican doing it.
Obama or any of their congressmen could rape a 9 year old boy on video and they would not care.

Insane attempts at character assassination like that statement are exactly why the Republicans have lost huge in the last two elections. The American people stopped buying this Rove tactic and now hold these attempts out as a negative against the Republican Party.

And besides you don't really even want to get into all the Republican weirdness sexually that happened in the last few years... Foley... Craig... Haggard anyway.:)

It's fine to point out that there were a few Democrats along with the Republicans that supported Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac but the rape analogy... makes you look like you're just off the reservation.

Insane attempts at character assassination like that statement are exactly why the Republicans have lost huge in the last two elections. The American people stopped buying this Rove tactic and now hold these attempts out as a negative against the Republican Party.

And besides you don't really even want to get into all the Republican weirdness sexually that happened in the last few years... Foley... Craig... Haggard anyway.:)

It's fine to point out that there were a few Democrats along with the Republicans that supported Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac but the rape analogy... makes you look like you're just off the reservation.

A few Arlan Spector type republicans went with them but then again he is a democrat.

and yes, I am sure there were a few conservative democrats who did not go with it.

But it was for the most part the dems in power for it and the republicans in power against it.

A few Arlan Spector type republicans went with them but then again he is a democrat.

and yes, I am sure there were a few conservative democrats who did not go with it.

But it was for the most part the dems in power for it and the republicans in power against it.

Did you leave this out on purpose...

AT THE TIME REPUBLICANTS HAD FULL CONTROL OF BOTH THE HOUSE & SENATE AND COULD HAVE FORCED ANYTHING THROUGH THEY REALLY WANTED?

Just wonderin'.:)

AT THE TIME REPUBLICANTS HAD FULL CONTROL OF BOTH THE HOUSE & SENATE AND COULD HAVE FORCED ANYTHING THROUGH THEY REALLY WANTED?

They should have fixed the problems when they had the chance, but there are too many people in the pockets of places like fanny and freddie REPUBLICANS INCLUDED! The republicans in the Senate are not all conservative or lock step on board to republican ideas just like all dems are not.

but I would agree with you for that short period of time that they had control they should have fixed things.

This is actually not true. The breakdown in the Senate and on the committees was such that Democrats could have blocked anything they wanted. While it was easier for them to get stuff done, they could not have "forced anything through."

This is actually not true. The breakdown in the Senate and on the committees was such that Democrats could have blocked anything they wanted. While it was easier for them to get stuff done, they could not have "forced anything through."

But they could have tried right? and they would be on the record for having tried.

I know Bush spoke about it a few times and McCain said something too but it never went beyond that. They could have at least tried to get something through.

Werbung:
But they could have tried right? and they would be on the record for having tried.

I know Bush spoke about it a few times and McCain said something too but it never went beyond that. They could have at least tried to get something through.

Well sure, but politically that can cause some serious problems if you go after something in a big way like that when you know it will fail.

Back