Glenn Beck and his guest hope for another terrorist attack on US

Werbung:
I see what you are saying where the guest is concerned but Glenn Beck never said he hopes for an attack, he never even emplied it.

Who was the guest? I dont know him?

My grandmother does not like Glenn Beck either, I like him :)

Check out Faux News' resident lunatic Glenn Beck and his guest hope for another terrorist attack on the US by Osama..

As typical, this video from the sacrosanct mediamatters.com is absolutely misleading. They have taken a small section of the interview, at the end of the segment to make it appear that Michael Scheuer sound the exact opposite of what he is. What he said was totally in the context of our non-existent national security, critical of Clinton, Bush and Obama, as well as Congress, without differentiation.

Scheuer was head of the CIA OBL Task Force, and was screaming the warning for years of terrorist threats. He has been warning again about our open border, radical Islamists crossing, and the threat that is growing. Washington flat is NOT listening, and the 2nd Amendment may soon be their target.

With our Constitution under constant assault from our elected officials and even our courts, it's absolutely ridiculous and irresponsible to use the word "treasonous" in connection with this very candid segment. It's pathetic that your hatred has left you so blind and ignorant.

As typical, this video from the sacrosanct mediamatters.com is absolutely misleading. They have taken a small section of the interview, at the end of the segment to make it appear that Michael Scheuer sound the exact opposite of what he is. What he said was totally in the context of our non-existent national security, critical of Clinton, Bush and Obama, as well as Congress, without differentiation.

Scheuer was head of the CIA OBL Task Force, and was screaming the warning for years of terrorist threats. He has been warning again about our open border, radical Islamists crossing, and the threat that is growing. Washington flat is NOT listening, and the 2nd Amendment may soon be their target.

With our Constitution under constant assault from our elected officials and even our courts, it's absolutely ridiculous and irresponsible to use the word "treasonous" in connection with this very candid segment. It's pathetic that your hatred has left you so blind and ignorant.

I did not see the whole interview, just the part Popeye posted. From that small clip you could come to the conclusion this guest thought an attack would be the only thing to wake us up. But thats at best, there was nothing in the clip that showed Glenn Beck agreed. If I watched the whole interview I would probably agree with you.

Liberals NEVER give you all of the information, and NEVER in it's true context, otherwise nobody with a half a brain would pay attention to anything they say! Come to think of it, didn't they do the same thing concerning the recent "climate" Bill that got ramrodded through the House of Reps, that as usual NONE of the nimnods bothered to read before voting for it, which totally debunked the entire AGW argument? OF COURSE THEY DID!

Liberals NEVER give you all of the information, and NEVER in it's true context, otherwise nobody with a half a brain would pay attention to anything they say! Come to think of it, didn't they do the same thing concerning the recent "climate" Bill that got ramrodded through the House of Reps, that as usual NONE of the nimnods bothered to read before voting for it, which totally debunked the entire AGW argument? OF COURSE THEY DID!

I'm not exactly sure what the climate bill or AGW has to do with Beck's guest, while Beck nods his head in agreement, arguing that the best thing for the US would be a major terrorist attack.

That's except for the fact that your typical FReeper would much rather see America attacked by terrorists than to bear the thought of a prolonged period of Democratic control..

Shows how much the right loves their country...First it's Druggie Limbaugh, despite the current economic conditions, sending out the message to his mindless followers that he hopes Obama will fail. Now it's the teary eyed wingnut Beck having on guests that advocate violence against the US.

I'm not exactly sure what the climate bill or AGW has to do with Beck's guest, while Beck nods his head in agreement, arguing that the best thing for the US would be a major terrorist attack.

That's except for the fact that your typical FReeper would much rather see America attacked by terrorists than to bear the thought of a prolonged period of Democratic control..

Shows how much the right loves their country...First it's Druggie Limbaugh, despite the current economic conditions, sending out the message to his mindless followers that he hopes Obama will fail. Now it's the teary eyed wingnut Beck having on guests that advocate violence against the US.

If you want to slander people, fine. That's your prerogative, and albeit an ignorant technique, fine. BTB was merely drawing the line of similarity between instances. Not I THINK what BTB meant to say, but what he DID say.

If you wish to view a truncated video clip and disregard the full interview segment and the original context, that's your prerogative also. But if you would like to have anyone take you half serious, please do bother to view the whole before you state your assessments. You might actually appear credible.

have you read his 3 books? all very good...though the first 2 the best, the 3rd was a bit repetitive I felt.

That said, I never heard I hope he does....I heard, it would take him to attack for X to happen....thats not the same.

have you read his 3 books? all very good...though the first 2 the best, the 3rd was a bit repetitive I felt.

That said, I never heard I hope he does....I heard, it would take him to attack for X to happen....thats not the same.

I've got to be honest - I had checked the 2nd (I think..) book out of the library, but was busy with other projects and ended up taking it back and paying the late fee... Right now I've got three on my plate, but I need to re-add it to my reading list. Thanks for the mention.

Kudos! That's what I heard as well. He could possibly have chosen different wording, but this bluntness is quite typical of him. Whether OBL, Imawantinjihad, or Ok-I'm-Ill, I fear that the assessment is right: for the power structure in D.C. and the sycophants who believe big government is the answer to all (so give them all they want) tragically something catastrophic (one of those man-made disaster types) most likely will have to occur before they WAKE UP!

Werbung:
I've got to be honest - I had checked the 2nd (I think..) book out of the library, but was busy with other projects and ended up taking it back and paying the late fee... Right now I've got three on my plate, but I need to re-add it to my reading list. Thanks for the mention.

Kudos! That's what I heard as well. He could possibly have chosen different wording, but this bluntness is quite typical of him. Whether OBL, Imawantinjihad, or Ok-I'm-Ill, I fear that the assessment is right: for the power structure in D.C. and the sycophants who believe big government is the answer to all (so give them all they want) tragically something catastrophic (one of those man-made disaster types) most likely will have to occur before they WAKE UP!
yes for sure check them out, I own them all. it was nice working at a bookstore, I use to have him on my staff rec thing all the time. Very smart and very good first 2 books.

Back