Glenn Beck can't spell

Werbung:
What's the deal with Beck and these "czars?'

I dont think its that he doesnt like Czar, he does not like some that obama has picked.

I have to say I agreed that the people and backgrounds he showed really bothered me.

but the two that bothered me most were not Czars according to the white house, just special advisors. But they still bothered me.

Do you ever watch the show or just clips when you come across them?

What's the deal with Beck and these "czars?'

Who can figure out Glenn Beck... he's been missin' the med cart for so long now he's a one man Three Stooges.

When you take a Right Winger talk show guy that's always been a leading fearmonger then add a bunch of conspiracy theory plus just make crap up (which he's been busted out doing several times)... you get a panicky run around the stage fast blathering Glenn Beck.

As far a czars specifically. The word is Russian... ooooh fear that Russian word:D. And it's people assigned to be in charge of something instead of a President just sitting on his hands talking nonsense while terrorists fly passenger jets into skyscrappers... so he probably doesn't like that comparison much (makes Bush look bad).

All in all the guys in it for the money. I hear he's up to 46 lost sponsors now. That's a good thing...

This clip is a perfect example of Glenn Beck and the hypocrisy of his whole shtick. At first he rails that EVERYONE wants to come here for our Great healthcare (because he's back to work being a shill for the Far Right)... But when HE was in the hospital the clip back then was him ranting about terrible treatment and a botched proceeder in our current healthcare system.:rolleyes:

LOOSER!!!!!!!!

'POPEYE'...are we going to have to send you to a 'detox center' for this apparent addiction to watching that NUT JOB...:confused:

I'm becoming concerned that he's snagged you into watching his B.S. shows...back away from that channel mister!!! LOL

Rest assured my Jedi friend. The evil dark empire has no power over Popeye whatsoever!

Their Vader mind tricks affect him not.;)

The force is with him...

Do you ever watch the show or just clips when you come across them?
His reputation....much like his stench....preceeds him....​

"However, Orszag, whom Beck called "our budget czar," "the proud Enron of czars" and said is "handy with a calculator," was unanimously confirmed by the Senate in January."

For FAUX Noise/Porky Limbaugh fans:

unanimous: 1: being of one mind; agreeing
2: formed with or indicating unanimity; having the agreement and consent of all!

Who can figure out Glenn Beck... he's been missin' the med cart for so long now he's a one man Three Stooges.

When you take a Right Winger talk show guy that's always been a leading fearmonger then add a bunch of conspiracy theory plus just make crap up (which he's been busted out doing several times)... you get a panicky run around the stage fast blathering Glenn Beck.
C'mon....c'mon....you're not gonna give him ANY credit for the bulk of gray-matter he's emulsified with alcohol????

:eek:

I guess most "conservatives" do what they have to, when dealing with their everyday-fears.....

From all the liberal blather here about Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, etc., it seems like the only ones afraid are those who think that these people influence a large group. Libs don't realize that not everyone is as stupid as they are. They need to be in groups to validate themselves, and think that others do too. It's a cross America has to bear.
For now. Lol.

From all the liberal blather here about Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, etc., it seems like the only ones afraid are those who think that these people influence a large group. Libs don't realize that not everyone is as stupid as they are. They need to be in groups to validate themselves, and think that others do too. It's a cross America has to bear.
For now. Lol.

I never said I though all republicans are as stupid as Beck and Rush....though I did not say most are not :)

Glen Beck is a sharp guy and entertaining!

He has a good grasp of economics and called the Obama stock market crash correctly!

Had people listened to his advice, their retirement and 401K funds would be in tact still.

How many economic advisers served the public as well?

Glen Beck is a sharp guy and entertaining!

He has a good grasp of economics and called the Obama stock market crash correctly!

Had people listened to his advice, their retirement and 401K funds would be in tact still.

How many economic advisers served the public as well?

he did? how by calling it when it crashed....under Bush?

Actually pocket when President Bush was in office, he spoke daily about the over spending and the up and coming crash of the market. He attacked President Bush on many issues, he also attacked McCain through out the primary and the race. He often says the republicans are wrong as well as the democrats and he actually agrees with you that we need a third party.

Werbung:
Back