Glenn Beck can't spell

Werbung:
From all the liberal blather here about Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, etc., it seems like the only ones afraid are those who think that these people influence a large group. Libs don't realize that not everyone is as stupid as they are. They need to be in groups to validate themselves, and think that others do too. It's a cross America has to bear.
For now. Lol.

I came from a small town (12,000) in Eastern Oregon and it was surprising to me how many people WERE influenced by the Rush Limbaughs of the world. People had Rush for President stickers on their cars, Rush's program played everyday in many of the stores and businesses.

From all the liberal blather here about Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, etc., it seems like the only ones afraid are those who think that these people influence a large group. Libs don't realize that not everyone is as stupid as they are. They need to be in groups to validate themselves, and think that others do too. It's a cross America has to bear.
For now. Lol.

Hey don't try and distance yourself from the men you love and Republicant Party leaders!:D

These are the BEST ya got!

Glen Beck is a sharp guy and entertaining!

He has a good grasp of economics and called the Obama stock market crash correctly!

Had people listened to his advice, their retirement and 401K funds would be in tact still.

How many economic advisers served the public as well?

The very fact that you believe Beck has a keen intellect:D pretty much just proves you don't have a single clue what the sharpest knife in the drawer is.

Anyone can just rant & attack when they have no skin in the game. Hell anyone can be a moron and come up with ridiculous answers to situations.

Here's Beck if he was equally crazy on the Left instead of babbling crazy on the Right. This is how far out of touch this guy really is.

Question? What to do about the deficit?

Glenn Beck: Well I'm not a economist or a general, but I am a thinker. Why do our leaders refuse to address this question? Simply cut he US military back to just the Coast Guard and problem solved. Jeez how hard can that be?:eek:

Please stick with to Beck & Rush types... and don't forget Coultergeist. They are like a spotlight of insanity glaring on the Republicant Party.:D

Actually pocket when President Bush was in office, he spoke daily about the over spending and the up and coming crash of the market. He attacked President Bush on many issues, he also attacked McCain through out the primary and the race. He often says the republicans are wrong as well as the democrats and he actually agrees with you that we need a third party.

thats great, to bad the point is that the Econ tanked under Bush...and the right seems to forget that and think somehow it was great then Obama was in charge and then it went down...

The point is that Glen Beck is sharp and has talent that few people have.

I guarantee his IQ is pretty high, certainly higher than pockets.

Your best served at finding fault with someone really dumb, if you must.

By the way, Limbaugh is also brilliant. How many times do you see him loose an
argument? Like never, and that's with one arm tied behind his back, just
to make it fair!

thats great, to bad the point is that the Econ tanked under Bush...and the right seems to forget that and think somehow it was great then Obama was in charge and then it went down...
So let me get this straight. After all the "FACTS" laid out on the Glenn Beck program, the fact that he forgot CZARS is what you take from the show.

Not that nearly every advisor of Obama's is very radical, and that is according the the advisor's themselves.

Nope, it has to be brought up as fear-mongering, and other such non-sense.

Can you refute the facts?

Let's see, tell us about the new Diversity Director at the FCC and how much of a non-radical he is.

or How about the Green Jobs Advisor... Van Jones? He is just a great person and of course the President should listen to his advice.

Oh, there are more examples. But I'll let you all do the research for yourselves

If radical people are influencing decisons at the white house, how do you think the policies coming out of the Administration are going to be?

Get a grip. You can say all you want about how much you don't like Beck. but you can in no way refute the obvious truths he has laid out on his program.

Also, you cannot point to him as going after just the Dems. He's called out Bush and the republicans, same as Obama.

So let me get this straight. After all the "FACTS" laid out on the Glenn Beck program, the fact that he forgot CZARS is what you take from the show.

Not that nearly every advisor of Obama's is very radical, and that is according the the advisor's themselves.

Let's see, tell us about the new Diversity Director at the FCC and how much of a non-radical he is.

or How about the Green Jobs Advisor... Van Jones? He is just a great person and of course the President should listen to his advice.

Oh, there are more examples. But I'll let you all do the research for yourselves

If radical people are influencing decisons at the white house, how do you think the policies coming out of the Administration are going to be?

Get a grip. You can say all you want about how much you don't like Beck. but you can in no way refute the obvious truths he has laid out on his program.

Also, you cannot point to him as going after just the Dems. He's called out Bush and the republicans, same as Obama.

I was wondering the same thing myself. I figured some here are ok with the things those Czar's said and think so its a wash but not everyone here on the left can agree with them.....there has to be some who do not.

I was wondering the same thing myself. I figured some here are ok with the things those Czar's said and think so its a wash but not everyone here on the left can agree with them.....there has to be some who do not.

I voted for Obie as the lesser of the two evils, McBush said he'd continue George's policies and Obie seemed to say that he wouldn't. So he lied, it almost always happens that way, no matter who I vote for the government gets elected. I think our country is toast, and neither of the two parties is going to do anything meaningful about it. Big money owns our government and calls the shots, without a revolution we won't dislodge the people in power. All the bickering being done on sites like this is just static and does nothing but keep us at at each other's throats while the destruction of our country and world goes on apace. My guess is that we are entering a new dark age and I don't have a clue what to do about it.

I see preparations being made all over our country for what appears to be martial law, but these are Americans who are doing it, it's American soldiers and police who will be doing the sweeps, running the camps, and patroling the streets with guns. The Hitler's of the world are powerless without their goons to do the hands-on work, but why will American police and soldiers do this? Beats the Hell outa me, Frank. All I can do is assume that they hear the siren call of power and are willing to be the ones to do the dirty work in an attempt to get that power. It's always the low-level functionaries who actually push the people into the ovens or shoot into the crowds of unarmed civilian protestors--but what goes on in the minds of those dupes commiting the abuses?

The movie V for Vendetta is a look at our future, I suspect. We certainly have the demogogues in our media and fear-mongers urging us to give up our rights for safety.

I voted for Obie as the lesser of the two evils, McBush said he'd continue George's policies and Obie seemed to say that he wouldn't. So he lied, it almost always happens that way, no matter who I vote for the government gets elected. I think our country is toast, and neither of the two parties is going to do anything meaningful about it. Big money owns our government and calls the shots, without a revolution we won't dislodge the people in power. All the bickering being done on sites like this is just static and does nothing but keep us at at each other's throats while the destruction of our country and world goes on apace. My guess is that we are entering a new dark age and I don't have a clue what to do about it.

I see preparations being made all over our country for what appears to be martial law, but these are Americans who are doing it, it's American soldiers and police who will be doing the sweeps, running the camps, and patroling the streets with guns. The Hitler's of the world are powerless without their goons to do the hands-on work, but why will American police and soldiers do this? Beats the Hell outa me, Frank. All I can do is assume that they hear the siren call of power and are willing to be the ones to do the dirty work in an attempt to get that power. It's always the low-level functionaries who actually push the people into the ovens or shoot into the crowds of unarmed civilian protestors--but what goes on in the minds of those dupes commiting the abuses?

The movie V for Vendetta is a look at our future, I suspect. We certainly have the demogogues in our media and fear-mongers urging us to give up our rights for safety.
I agree. There is, of course, going to be party/policy differences, but we are still all Americans, who want our freedoms.

We have to take this country back, by eliminating those who will not defend the constitution (either party) and server his/her office with integrity, on behalf of the people.

I really admire your honesty, you are one of the very very few here who do not seem partisan. Most of us who post are very partisan (myself included) You are not, and I like that about you :)

I also think you are right and it might be a healthy thing really, hard but healthy.

I agree. There is, of course, going to be party/policy differences, but we are still all Americans, who want our freedoms.

We have to take this country back, by eliminating those who will not defend the constitution (either party) and server his/her office with integrity, on behalf of the people.

Who in power do you trust? Anybody at the national level? I don't, not a one. How are we going to remove all of them and worse yet, how do we remove the money people who own them? I see the films of the big money people meeting at giant hotels with their private armies keeping everyone at bay, the meetings are secret so you know they are up to no good.

I'm an American who believes in the Constitution but I see it being abrogated and have no way to fight back.

umm are you retarded or did you not notice that I never mentioned or even cared if he talked about czars? Or his misspelling or what ever it was ( I never even watched the clip because I could care less about a spelling error...or what Beck spews out his mouth. If you want to rant, pick someone who is actuly talking about what your ranting against

Werbung:
I voted for Obie as the lesser of the two evils
Recognize that by voting for the lesser of two evils, you knowingly, and admittedly, vote for evil. I was once guilty of the same act but I'd rather vote on principle and lose than vote for evil and win.

Big money owns our government and calls the shots, without a revolution we won't dislodge the people in power.
We still have elections. If you're upset with the two parties sending our nation in the same direction, then vote for a third party the next time around. Stop voting for evil and vote for the individual, or party, that comes closest to upholding the principles you hold dear.

The Natural law party, Constitutionalist party and Libertarian parties are all worth a look. Refusing to vote for a third party because "they can't win" has been the most effective piece of propaganda ever used by the two major parties and they just love to propagate that myth because it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

In what has to be the ONLY quote I'd ever use from the conspiracy crackpot known as Alex Jones, I have to giver him credit for the following brilliant statement:

"The answer to 1984 is 1776." - Alex Jones

"I shall never be ashamed of citing a bad author if the line is good." - Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Back