Glenn Beck was Right. Obama does have a big bat!

Werbung:
What did you do? Stream the whole glenn beck show :) that was long@!

Be lucky obama is only brining a bat, he said if you bring a knife Ill bring a gun! So I guess we brought a very small stick, seeing that all he brought is a bat :)

Today jimmy hoffa jr. said we are at war (with people like me)

He said they are obama's army and they will take these son of a b*tCh#s out

At least they are all open about how they run things mop like, I just wish other countries didn't have to see it.

For the second time in my adult life.... I am embarrassed to be American

See the left calls Tea Party people terrorist, But the mainstream media wont tell you the real truth who the real terrorist are. Like Obamas friend Ayers,ACORN and the SEIU for example.

Today jimmy hoffa jr. said we are at war (with people like me)

He said they are obama's army and they will take these son of a b*tCh#s out

At least they are all open about how they run things mop like, I just wish other countries didn't have to see it.

For the second time in my adult life.... I am embarrassed to be American

Sad. And, I hope some on the Left condemn his comments. I wonder if Big Ears will.

One of the common traits of leftism, is they always resort to violence to keep their power.

Ummm... He said it while introducing big ears so I doubt it's going to get condemned

I do not think that your and other extreme right attitude toward YOUR President denotes a great deal of intelligence or depth of thought.

You are insulting your own President and have NOTHING to offer but propaganda and stupidity.

Do you realize what you are doing. . .or is it just a game for you?

Well How many times ther left winged mainstream media called the Bush admin Regime? But they didnt call Obama admin regime too often didnt they? Seems to me its a game the mainstream media plays everytime we have a republican in office and not too much when a democrat in office.

I do not think that your and other extreme right attitude toward YOUR President denotes a great deal of intelligence or depth of thought.

You are insulting your own President and have NOTHING to offer but propaganda and stupidity.

Do you realize what you are doing. . .or is it just a game for you?

Nothing I said was untrue Sorry if it eats at you BUT...

I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration

I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration

Can you imagine what the lefties and their media would do if someone on the right made an analogous statement? Remember the crap the R congressman got for saying BO lies in his State of the Union speech? And, that is a far cry from what that commie fool Hoffa said.

All this violent rhetoric coming from the left is going to have consequences.

Yes, I agree with the debating. And also with constructive criticism. . .even just plain partisanship criticism.

Silly insults and belittleling of your President does not bring ANYTHING positive to a debate. It just brings any debate down to the level of a middleschool brawl.

Obviously, this is just an opinion. so I will choose to withdraw from purely, gratuitous, insulting and belittleling threads toward our POTUS. I do enjoy constructive, factual criticisms, not silly bullying.

But. . .don't mind me! I'm sure many of your friends will enjoy every little insults and gratuitous criticism directed toward Obama!

Yes, I agree with the debating. And also with constructive criticism. . .even just plain partisanship criticism.

Silly insults and belittleling of your President does not bring ANYTHING positive to a debate. It just brings any debate down to the level of a middleschool brawl.

Obviously, this is just an opinion. so I will choose to withdraw from purely, gratuitous, insulting and belittleling threads toward our POTUS. I do enjoy constructive, factual criticisms, not silly bullying.

But. . .don't mind me! I'm sure many of your friends will enjoy every little insults and gratuitous criticism directed toward Obama!

I said what was true, it was factual. Its sad, ugly and disgusting I agree but it is still true. If our dearly elected president does or says something ugly sad or disgusting should we pretend he didn't it and just look for something nice to say like he smells good or something?

Werbung:
I said what was true, it was factual. Its sad, ugly and disgusting I agree but it is still true. If our dearly elected president does or says something ugly sad or disgusting should we pretend he didn't it and just look for something nice to say like he smells good or something?

OK. Is this something we need to know, or is it Too Much Information.

First, does Obama smell good or not?
Second, do we dare ask how you come to know this sort of information?
Do you ever let your nose leave your face?

Come to think of it... I really don't want to know all that much about where your face has been.... I will take your word for it.

:p:rolleyes::cool:;)

Back