GM Bailouts Affect You

PLC1 - I'm going to disagree with you as I believe the company is lost now.
Time will tell who is right.

GM is selling even less cars now under Obama, belive it or not.
It's getting worse as far as sales go.

In any case GM cars will be over-priced crap, like everything the
gov't produces.

Werbung:
PLC1 - I'm going to disagree with you as I believe the company is lost now.
Time will tell who is right.

GM is selling even less cars now under Obama, belive it or not.
It's getting worse as far as sales go.

In any case GM cars will be over-priced crap, like everything the
gov't produces.

True, but the CEO says that the government isn't running GM.

As you said, time will tell who is right. I hope you're wrong, for the sake of the country, but I can't be sure that you are.

True, but the CEO says that the government isn't running GM.

Is that the CEO that the government told the Board of Directors that they'd accept after they fired the last CEO who didn't do what Obliviot wanted him to do? THAT CEO??? The one that knows that if he doesn't do what Obliviot wants him to do that he'll be fired as well? Is that the CEO you're talking about???

Nahh, the government isn't running GM...not at all. :rolleyes:

It's called streamlining a company that was top heavy and losing money. It's too bad that the streamlining wasn't done by the bankruptcy procedure, thus saving taxpayers from having to bail out GM, but at least it's going the right direction now and downsizing its management staff.

It is still possible, likely even, that GM will begin to turn a profit and will pay back the taxpayer $$ that it has. This company isn't lost yet.

You hit the nail on the head with that bolded part!!!

Of course then the gov would not be in control of what gets done would it?

If the company had gone bankrupt instead its assets would have been sold off to other car companies thus making them stronger.

Werbung:
Is that the CEO that the government told the Board of Directors that they'd accept after they fired the last CEO who didn't do what Obliviot wanted him to do? THAT CEO??? The one that knows that if he doesn't do what Obliviot wants him to do that he'll be fired as well? Is that the CEO you're talking about???

Nahh, the government isn't running GM...not at all. :rolleyes:
Ya' know....you could save a lotta buck$ on cryin'-towels, if you were a little-more literate.

:rolleyes:

Back