God Must realy be pissed this year.....

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
but not so pissed he ended the world Sat at least...

But so far this year we have had more people killed by Tornados then in a average year...and its not even June yet....

the most Deadly one in US History ( I would suggest known world possibly do to the fact the US normaly had far more of them any anyplace else.

I have read est of anyplace from 800- 1200 a year is average....we had hit near by at least one est 1200 this year...by may 2nd already.

of course the record is 1817....with trends suggesting that with this much early it could taper off faster....its not set in store that we would beat this...but my area is actuly just about to hit our peak month or two for them ( we had one major one same day as MI) made for a interesting day sitting at work while just about 10 miles north the city was being wrecked...but while the trend may suggest its possible it will die off ...most in who research the weather are pointing to a very large and powerful Jet Stream as the reason they months ago even said this could be a very bad year for them...and no they don't suggest global warming ( though that is expected to increase overall the number per year...but does not account for this huge spike)

and to make the fact that is going to be one of the most deadly and destructive years for this...it seems some in congress want to play games with the costs of helping those effected.....Cantor I am looking at you...Republicans can find room in the budget for more tax cuts...but helping Americans who lost evrything....well that needs to be paid for ....

Werbung:
And in 2007, there were 1098, way below average. Imagine that - some years it's up, some year's it's down...........

(yaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..................... :p)

But so far this year we have had more people killed by Tornados then in a average year...and its not even June yet....

Is it your turn to be a prophet and claim that the deaths by tornadoes are the judgment of God?

If you can demonstrate that you are a prophet of God then I will believe you. God has the power to make tornadoes and God has the authority to judge. What I doubt is that you are a prophet of God.

But since we are talking about prophets did you all hear that there are journalist claiming that the tornadoes are the result of global warming - despite the fact that there have been numerous articles from the scientific community saying that they are clearly not.

Maybe we should bring back stoning for prophets who speak falsely.

Is it your turn to be a prophet and claim that the deaths by tornadoes are the judgment of God?

If you can demonstrate that you are a prophet of God then I will believe you. God has the power to make tornadoes and God has the authority to judge. What I doubt is that you are a prophet of God.

but you can't prove that I am not a profit or God....

But since we are talking about prophets did you all hear that there are journalist claiming that the tornadoes are the result of global warming - despite the fact that there have been numerous articles from the scientific community saying that they are clearly not.

Maybe we should bring back stoning for prophets who speak falsely.

I have not heard any journalist say that...I have heard about the Jet stream alot..and that is a cause...Global warming does play a part in more violent storms overall...but not in the huge jump this year.

I have not heard any journalist say that...I have heard about the Jet stream alot..and that is a cause...Global warming does play a part in more violent storms overall...but not in the huge jump this year.

Apparently you need to read more.

Violent storms are caused by differences in warm and cold. One needs both warm and cold to make violent storms. Violent storms would be increased by increased differences in warm and cold. And with an uneven distribution of weather stations around the globe such an uneven distribution would result in more inaccurate measurements the more the temperature differences increased. Hurricanes are violent storms and the experts on hurricanes are pretty clear that global warming does not cause more hurricanes. Experts on tornadoes pretty much say the same thing. What about thunder storms which are very much related to tornadoes?

What other violent storms are there? Bizzards?

Apparently you need to read more.

Violent storms are caused by differences in warm and cold. One needs both warm and cold to make violent storms. Violent storms would be increased by increased differences in warm and cold. And with an uneven distribution of weather stations around the globe such an uneven distribution would result in more inaccurate measurements the more the temperature differences increased. Hurricanes are violent storms and the experts on hurricanes are pretty clear that global warming does not cause more hurricanes. Experts on tornadoes pretty much say the same thing. What about thunder storms which are very much related to tornadoes?

What other violent storms are there? Bizzards?

here, this is from the horribly bias...NASA...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/08/070830105911.htm

also experts..don't agree with what you claim experts say about hurricanes as well...

but you can't prove that I am not a profit or God....
I always kind of figured you were passing the collection plate for God. If you are a profit for God, does God file a tax return to pay the taxes owed on that profit?

Oh, you mean prophet? A prophet from God that predicts the weather.

Come on, I want to hear someone say it... "All of this proves global warming is descending upon us. We burn too much carbon fuel and that causes tornadoes (er, hurricanes) Maybe flooding:(.

Hey How about this?

NOAA : Tornadoes Not Due To Global Warming

A top official at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) rejected claims by environmental activists that the outbreak of tornadoes ravaging the American South is related to climate change brought on by global warming.

Greg Carbin, the warning coordination meteorologist at NOAA’s Storm Prediction Center in Norman, Oklahoma, said warming trends do create more of the fuel that tornadoes require, such as moisture, but that they also deprive tornadoes of another essential ingredient: wind shear.

“We know we have a warming going on,” Carbin told Fox News in an interview Thursday, but added: “There really is no scientific consensus or connection [between global warming and tornadic activity]….Jumping from a large-scale event like global warming to relatively small-scale events like tornadoes is a huge leap across a variety of scales.”​

Werbung:
here, this is from the horribly bias...NASA...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/08/070830105911.htm

also experts..don't agree with what you claim experts say about hurricanes as well...

The bias of, Hanson for example, at NASA has been well established.

Of course experts don't agree - some of them have an agenda. But most importantly since they do not agree we should not waste zillions of dollars that could be spent actually bettering and saving lives on dubious fears of global warming.

The NOAA has specifically stated that hurricanes are not caused by global warming.

I have heard zero credible scientific claims that tornadoes are caused by global warming.

Thunderstorms? I did not actually make a claim for what was said on that.

Back