God or man as centre of the universe!

junglelaw

According to historical indentification, Until the age of light marked by Laplace and Descartes, God was the centre of the universe. Then scientific reasoning came to the fore and took over the scence from God. It has replaced man for God as the centre of the universe. For science with its exacting demands for proof and that truth is founded only on what we can give of evidence, without the least doubt, has ousted God from the mind of the rational, scientific person. Thus for example scienctists with their crooked system of scientitic reasoning and demand for empirical proof have rejected, with their wisdom, and of course, knowledge God for they claim they cannot proof the existence of God.
When Napoleon Bonaparte asked Laplace where is God in his theories, Laplace retorted: 'Sire I have no need for this hypothesis in my theory'. Thus if chemists, anatomists, physicists and astrophysicists ( like the crippled in mind Stephen Hawking) cannot see God, nor subject God to his labatory analyss and tets, these donkeys on two legs, cannot believe in God as Hawking concluded.
Perhass these geniuses, proud of their Nobel Prizes, may explain what is this universe? Where did it come from? How did it come about? Perhaps these eminent personalities could explain scientifically the coming about of the universe? Maybe they were before the big bang singularity preparing for it some twenty billions of years ago, and working out the succinct stages of principle elements coming to gether to produce this universe and the miserable human species within it? Who knows, but there should have been some hamburger corners and coca cola huts to provide them with nourishment. But man, being an ungrateful bastard to God, being created from a lousy sperm and coming out of his mother's **** hole remains a bastrad, throughout time. He makes himself a god while he is nothing but utter ****, from **** to ****, and has not one saying in his form or shape color of hair, even the finger nor the life cycle he is put through. Maybe the brilliant scientists neurologists for example can explain the origin or the coming about and structure of the brain formed of 120 billions of neurons. What these idiots, called scientists, with their superior scientific reasoning can bring about is not even one atom, let alone a coakraoch like themselves. But man is an arrogant bastard and he continues to be. No one idiot scientific can explain our presence, our origin and that of all species! No one astrophysicist can explain where about our solar system came from, nor why should we have a solar system and why shoulod the earth spin rottating around the earth? No one brilliant scientist can claim that he or she control the development of the human species when the sperm fecunds the ovule. All is doen before hand, all is planned beforehand and all is preprogrammed to the last detail before hand. If Laplace and Descartes, Einstein and Hawking did not create the universe, but are miserable creatures like their fellow academics, the rats and the cockroaches, then something, a powerful and All knowledgeable, All controlling Architect creator cause must have.
Idiots, the human species, and their distorted in the head biped scientists, descendants of ape, like your forefather Darwin, who missed out on explaining the presence of species and its motor of develpment, if you are blind enough not see God with your limited brains, then your eyes, already provided for you and your minds and your conditions of survival and reflection, and so are the hamburger sandwiches, believing yourselves to be gods or semi-ones, show the world what you have contributed to the universe. But, man with his arrogance remains only a discoverer and only an assembler of what already is. How self-boasting, conceited and arrogant, beyond all limits, is the human ****ty species is!! Particularly the short sighted scientists!!!

Werbung:
The Universe is huge, so huge as to be for all purposes, infinite. And we are a bunch of wise apes on a small planet in a rather smallish solar system. To believe that Humans are the reason for the entire creation of the Universe seems rather silly.

On our purpose for life.

If you can believe in your real beginning, you will know thyself.

Knowing thyself is said to be the main way of gaining knowledge.

I took my wife time travelling, mentally that is, the other night, from our present time, down to where she first became aware of herself as alive. Her “I am” moment.

At her present time, I had her admit that she was working towards her best possible end to her life. Just as I and all those who are reading this do. We do this perpetually and constantly.

I then had her follow her timeline back to her beginning, having to admit that her best end was always her prime focus, as it is with all life. Amendment. She agreed to all times except for the “I am”. I don’t know what to make of this lack of logic after following a plain logic trail. This aside.

“I am”, read that as “you and I”, is quite selfish. Universal this in life.

Some thank God. I thank nature and my God, I am, should he/I end in being real.

We are all expressed by our DNA and chemistry. It produces a material dualism that has most of us thinking in a body soul way. 95%.

What is the best end to our bodies, given that our DNA is telling us we are the best of breed?

Read that as King or Queen, or Alpha/Beta in our physical animal reality.

What is the best end for our bodies and souls is that we should try to become leaders of humans?

What is the best end for our souls is to become leader of heaven. Remember that Jesus dethroning his father.

We are all born wanting to be masters of both the physical world, and the other imagined supernatural world, should it be real.

I still have my initial desire to show my best of breed fitness in both the physical and spiritual realms. I still want to be King or God.

Do you?

What are you doing to further your first thinking and goal in life on becoming our next King/God or Queen/Goddess?

Do you put God above or below yourself?

God here I define as a best ideal, natural or supernatural or whatever you gives the best rules and laws to live by.

Consider first, that you are an animal first, and anything else after your mental birth.

The God, or best ideal or type of an ant, is an ant.

The God, or best ideal or type of a lion, is a lion.

The God, or best ideal or type of a human being, is a human being.

We are natural and spiritual beings, not supernatural beings, and should thus follow a natural and spiritual religion, not a supernatural based religion.

Thoughts?

Do you put God above or below yourself?

God here I define as a best ideal, natural or supernatural or whatever you gives the best rules and laws to live by.

Consider first, that you are an animal first, and anything else after your mental birth.

The God, or best ideal or type of an ant, is an ant.

The God, or best ideal or type of a lion, is a lion.

The God, or best ideal or type of a human being, is a human being.

We are natural and spiritual beings, not supernatural beings, and should thus follow a natural and spiritual religion, not a supernatural based religion.

Thoughts?
I think you need to define what a natural and spiritual religion is.
Is being spiritual natural? Is being natural spiritual?

Dogs tend to worship people. Sheep obey border collies.

I think you need to define what a natural and spiritual religion is.
Is being spiritual natural? Is being natural spiritual?

Dogs tend to worship people. Sheep obey border collies.
Worship is not in the Gnostic Christian way.

Natural and spiritual is what we are, be we religious or not, if you know thyself.

Chances are you think dualistically. Do so now.

If you can believe in your real beginning, you will know thyself.

Knowing thyself is said to be the main way of gaining knowledge.

I took my wife time travelling, mentally that is, the other night, from our present time, down to where she first became aware of herself as alive. Her “I am” moment.

At her present time, I had her admit that she was working towards her best possible end to her life. Just as I and all those who are reading this do. We do this perpetually and constantly.

I then had her follow her timeline back to her beginning, having to admit that her best end was always her prime focus, as it is with all life. Amendment. She agreed to all times except for the “I am”. I don’t know what to make of this lack of logic after following a plain logic trail. This aside.

“I am”, read that as “you and I”, is quite selfish. Universal this in life.

Some thank God. I thank nature and my God, I am, should he/I end in being real.

We are all expressed by our DNA and chemistry. It produces a material dualism that has most of us thinking in a body soul way. 95%.

What is the best end to our bodies, given that our DNA is telling us we are the best of breed?

Read that as King or Queen, or Alpha/Beta in our physical animal reality.

What is the best end for our bodies and souls is that we should try to become leaders of humans?

What is the best end for our souls is to become leader of heaven. Remember that Jesus dethroning his father.

We are all born wanting to be masters of both the physical world, and the other imagined supernatural world, should it be real.

I still have my initial desire to show my best of breed fitness in both the physical and spiritual realms. I still want to be King or God.

Do you?

What are you doing to further your first thinking and goal in life on becoming our next King/God or Queen/Goddess?

I am pretty sure that if your goal is to be a king or a god, you are likely going to be disappointed.

Kings are surely passé, the ones that are left (UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Scandinavia, Japan are essentially living human logos.

Again, what is a spiritual religion? Are you referring to the spiritism of Alex Kardec?

Again, what is a spiritual religion?
A religion is a tribe with a God. Do you agree?

Spiritual is generally define as a moral sense.

From there, Gnostic Christians land on seeing no moral sense in some of the scriptures while embracing those that make moral sense.

Attachments

• john.png
    john.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
I am pretty sure that if your goal is to be a king or a god, you are likely going to be disappointed.
Most refuse to accept the truth, as it means accepting our level of competence/incompetence.

If your DNA was not telling you you were the best of your line, at what level do you think it was putting you? What lower level of competence?

The Universe is huge, so huge as to be for all purposes, infinite. And we are a bunch of wise apes on a small planet in a rather smallish solar system. To believe that Humans are the reason for the entire creation of the Universe seems rather silly.
God created the universe and created humans on earth to serve Him. The demented sinners who refuse to believe that fact of life's origin on earth are like apes in their stupidity and rebellion.

Most refuse to accept the truth, as it means accepting our level of competence/incompetence.

If your DNA was not telling you you were the best of your line, at what level do you think it was putting you? What lower level of competence?

My DNA does not issue comparative critiques of me or anyone else, and I doubt anyone else's DNA does, either.
The competence of any human being is variable, depending on their physique, age, training and experience, among other factors.

My DNA does not issue comparative critiques of me or anyone else, and I doubt anyone else's DNA does, either.
The competence of any human being is variable, depending on their physique, age, training and experience, among other factors.
All DNA and chemistry control, programmed for your best end, be you like it or not.

Your first statement is belied by this research.

Werbung:
Back