God’s decree. No punishment after death for men.

Gnostic Christian Bishop

God’s decree. No punishment after death for men.

A good God must be a huge hearted Universalist God. If not then he is a satanic loser. All are equal before God. If not then God would not be righteous. God forbid.

http://gnosis.org/library/ephip.htm

It must then follow that there is no punishment of man after death. Intelligently, God creates all for the best of all possible ends. This is also a natural law.

Only a loser of a God would have a heaven and a hell. Only a poor shepherd would lose a huge part of his flock.

Is your God a Universalist God?

Regards

DL

Werbung:
My religion the Catholic religion allows for almost universal salvation. All people even those who never heard of Christ can be saved. Good works are enough for salvation not some act of faith alone. God allows all men to fulfil the requirements like Baptism if they would have if they knew God. All can be saved as Pope Francis said about gays who am I to judge.

My religion the Catholic religion allows for almost universal salvation. All people even those who never heard of Christ can be saved. Good works are enough for salvation not some act of faith alone. God allows all men to fulfil the requirements like Baptism if they would have if they knew God. All can be saved as Pope Francis said about gays who am I to judge.

???

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

I should need say no more if you have half a whit.

Universal is Universal. There is no almost universal and you talk of salvation when no good God would ever condemn any of his perfect works.

Deuteronomy 32:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect:

You make God a satanic loser of a shepherd who would punish his sheep for being the type of sheep he creates.

Not to hurt your feelings but if that level of spiritual thinking is the best that Catholicism has done for you, please change Jesus' from your Roman boot licker to a better one.

I am a Gnostic Christian, yes, but our beliefs are not what Christianity says they are. We lost the God wars and they distorted our belief system. The lies have been known since the findings of our scriptures and myths at Nag Hammadi.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

Gnostic Christianity is a teaching system from Jesus but not the one the church ever dares to teach. It frees us from religion and that is of course not what religions want. They never want the student to graduate as they might lose revenue and people.

Here is a bit of history as well as a nutshell version of how that freedom is gained.

Gnostic Christians are perpetual seekers after God. God here I define as the best laws and rules to live life with.

We believe that those laws and rules, as Jesus said, are found in our minds/hearts. I use the following to try to illustrate this notion. A bit of history and then a mindset and method to do what I promote.

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop. Gnostic simple mean n authorised. I am familiar with the writings that are called Gnostic. they contradict the rest of the Bible and have no authority.

Gnostic Bishop. Gnostic simple mean n authorised. I am familiar with the writings that are called Gnostic. they contradict the rest of the Bible and have no authority.

They do contradict scriptures and so do the Jewish views.

Authority came from Constantine. A tyrant. You go ahead and give his view authority. Intelligent people will not. If it had been the correct view, murder would not have been his first choice and too for implementing his belief system.

Regards
DL

P.S. Gnostic does not mean authorized.

Constantine was in fact a pagan emperor who was not converted to Christianity to according to some on his death bed. He was the high priest the sun-worshiping cult -the So Invictus. His army had banner to both the sun God and Christ. He was never a leader of Christianity but tolerated the religion. So we do not follow him.
The book of Thomas is not an authorised gospel but one rejected when the cannon was drawn up.. It was part of the Manuscripts of Nad Hammadi rediscover in Egypt in 1945 (beyond the Da Vinci Code by Rene Chandelle

Constantine was in fact a pagan emperor who was not converted to Christianity to according to some on his death bed. He was the high priest the sun-worshiping cult -the So Invictus. His army had banner to both the sun God and Christ. He was never a leader of Christianity but tolerated the religion. So we do not follow him.
The book of Thomas is not an authorised gospel but one rejected when the cannon was drawn up.. It was part of the Manuscripts of Nad Hammadi rediscover in Egypt in 1945 (beyond the Da Vinci Code by Rene Chandelle

What a hypocritical way of trying to discredit the gospel of Thomas.

Shame on you Christian.

It just happens that they hid it away from Christians well when Christianity was going around murdering all those who chose not to think as Christians did.

What was Christianity in Constantine's time if not just another pagan religion?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop , You have every right to believe what you like. If you find the Book of Thomas good then read it. But this belief is not the original Christianity and it is not inspire by God.

Gnostic Bishop , You have every right to believe what you like. If you find the Book of Thomas good then read it. But this belief is not the original Christianity and it is not inspire by God.

Your God is quite the inspiration.

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.” ― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

Tell us please.
Why would you choose a God who is such a vile prick?

Regards
DL

Most Christians Believe that Christ reform or up dated man's concept of God. Catholics do not even accept the first five books of the Old Testament as literal.

Werbung:
Most Christians Believe that Christ reform or up dated man's concept of God. Catholics do not even accept the first five books of the Old Testament as literal.

Only fools read a book of myths as history.

Those are Jewish books and they know they wrote myths and that is why their oral tradition says that a Rabbi can over rule God himself in the written tradition.

Think Jewish Divine Council and stop reading myths as history.

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about literal reading.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Regards
DL

Back