Good news for Racist Obama haters

Werbung:
Now you can't flaunt your ignorance and racism all over your car or anyplace else you care to stick it.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/don-t-nig-purveyor-paula-smith-says-bumper-185405237.html

but of course...its not racist.....

Amazing what you libs can find in the media...when it fits your mindset.

Of course, you are completely unaware of what is REALLY going on because your media does not report it.

As long as good ole Uncle Sam is giving you free shit, you are happy as a pig in shit.

The problem my old lib buddy is ole Uncle is in trouble financially because of all those freebies you and yours demand. I know you haven't heard, but I speak the truth. Those freebies you so love are coming to an end. Then you and your friends can start the revolution you so long have wished for. After a few million deaths, you might get your communist Utopia! YIPPEE!

Amazing what you libs can find in the media...when it fits your mindset.

Of course, you are completely unaware of what is REALLY going on because your media does not report it.

As long as good ole Uncle Sam is giving you free shit, you are happy as a pig in shit.

The problem my old lib buddy is ole Uncle is in trouble financially because of all those freebies you and yours demand. I know you haven't heard, but I speak the truth. Those freebies you so love are coming to an end. Then you and your friends can start the revolution you so long have wished for. After a few million deaths, you might get your communist Utopia! YIPPEE!

in other words you can't defend it, so you just mindlessly babble about other things....

Werbung:
Back