Good Riddance

Popeye

Thankfully, we've finally come to the end of the Bush/Cheney reign of terror. In eight years, they have systematically destroyed this county's reputation abroad while at the same time ravaging our environment within, both literally and figuratively.

Bush rightfully goes down as one of the worst presidents in our nation's history. For those of you that still support him and his kind...I sincerely hope you change your ways...a new era is about to be born, either get on board or get left behind in redneck nation.

Here, Keith Olbermann puts the Bush years into perspective and, in doing so, demonstrates why we must never again allow someone like George Bush to come to power.

Werbung:
those of you that still support him and his kind...I sincerely hope you change your ways...a new era is about to be born, either get on board or get left behind in redneck nation.

Or option three……..

Stick with your ideals and when "the anointed one" is in line with it, give him credit
When he is not give him your dissent!

Or option three……..

Stick with your ideals and when "the anointed one" is in line with it, give him credit
When he is not give him your dissent!

Dissent is fine...I already disagree with Obama in several areas myself, and I'm sure I will in the future. However, all that is overshadowed temporarily and it's time for celebration...George Bush is finally done.

Dissent is fine...I already disagree with Obama in several areas myself, and I'm sure I will in the future. However, all that is overshadowed temporarily and it's time for celebration...George Bush is finally done.

I have never celebrated a president leaving office before. Ill watch you guys this time around and Ill do my celebrating next time around....... and I will do a good job too because I will learn from the masters on how its done correctly :)

what do you disagree with him on so far? I might not call him "the one" and "the Messiah" so often if I actually heard those who follow him say what they disagree with

So far, I don't like the idea of Hillary Clinton as SoS. I particularly disagree with his choice of homophobic preacher Rick Warren to deliver the invocation at the inaugural...it makes me wonder just how dedicated Obama is to upholding the rights of the GLBT community.

Lastly and probably less importantly, unless he demonstrates some fortitude and quits smoking, I guarantee you my opinion of the man's character will drop.

So far, I don't like the idea of Hillary Clinton as SoS. I particularly disagree with his choice of homophobic preacher Rick Warren to deliver the invocation at the inaugural...it makes me wonder just how dedicated Obama is to upholding the rights of the GLBT community.

Lastly and probably less importantly, unless he demonstrates some fortitude and quits smoking, I guarantee you my opinion of the man's character will drop.

I agree about Hillary but I also did not like a few of his other choices, the climate czar and treasure dude to be exact. but I really actually liked a couple of his first appointments.

I smoke so I know how hard it is to quit, I dont mind about the smoking as much as I did him not being honest about it

and Warren, hmm while I dont like the man and did not like his book I dont see a problem with him saying a prayer. but I dont care about that part one way or the other since I think its all for show.

It really is helpful when people who support him talk about the parts of him they dont like. Just now you helped people like me. Its the blind support that so many ( you not included ) give him that scares the living daylights out of me.

Thank you :)

No Obamanation,

I agree with you on this one. It's nice to hear Obama supporters address the fact that he is not the second coming. I'm open minded and willing to see what he is all about but I can't give the man Carte Blanche until he actually does something.

Best.

EJ

No Obamanation, I guess you are not a fan of democracy.

Obama has the highest support in history and the world is overjoyed at his arrival and Bush's departure.

There have been massive parties around the world celebrating the end of the worst president in history and the arrival of one who may well turn out to be the greatest.

And there you are lamenting what has happened.

I have to tell you that it sounds ever so slightly ridiculous

No Obamanation,

I agree with you on this one. It's nice to hear Obama supporters address the fact that he is not the second coming. I'm open minded and willing to see what he is all about but I can't give the man Carte Blanche until he actually does something.

Best.

EJ

only ones I ever hear say he is the 2nd coming...are republicans who dont like him. the rest of us just have great hope for him, but know its going to be very hard to get what we need done. But go back to your mindless droning about the choosen one and all that, please enjoy...

maybe if you listened more....and stopped crying Messiah like a broken record.

I do listen and with the exeption of Popeye all I hear from the drooling bots is how great he is and how horrible the other guy is. Constant defending of every seedy sick thing he has said or done or involved with. Blind worship, and that is funny because most of his drooling bots hate God or the idea of worship.

I think it said an absolute ton that Popeye had something critical to say about obama. He actually changed my point of view to some extent.

but then I go and read you and the others and blind support and constant excuse making and lose ground again.

Werbung:
No Obamanation, I guess you are not a fan of democracy.

Obama has the highest support in history and the world is overjoyed at his arrival and Bush's departure.

There have been massive parties around the world celebrating the end of the worst president in history and the arrival of one who may well turn out to be the greatest.

And there you are lamenting what has happened.

I have to tell you that it sounds ever so slightly ridiculous

every bad leader always has its few that hang on, even Nixon never got zero percent approval ...heck he still beats bush in that area

Back